PDA

View Full Version : New Funzio calculator app suggestion

Ducati
05-10-2012, 03:22 AM
This is only suggestion to see what you think.

I know other games, building an economy. And you can buy an app or pay a one time amount for a website to calculate the best building to buy. All based on Return of Investment (ROI)
Saves the hassle working with spreadsheets.

I would't mind to spend some cash like €1.50 for it.

For an example for what I am talking about check out this site: http://www.justcalcit.com/

Good or bad idea?

Copenhagen
05-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Unreal. Who knew there was an app for that. Suprising that Funzio games aren't available with their large customer base. They probably don't have all the highly guarded upgrade costs to build it.

Enjoy Life - dial in that spread sheet and build an app. I'll but it!

Crime City Mark
05-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Interesting idea.

Tctiger
05-10-2012, 12:49 PM
There is info on here with upgrade cost time ect and surely you can only do one upgrade at a time so you can see what all the upgrade info is before you upgrade , I upgrade depending on how much money I have spare and how long it takes too , it helps if you are constantly upgrading so if you can always have a long upgrade going through the night or ending when you are not in bed it helps keep progressing . How about having that kind of info as a part of a bigger app , you could have news , times for events , info , in depth look at 1 part of game each week , maybe a forum chat with a member of funzio to chat to players , there is a lot you could do with an app.

SirMW
05-10-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm interested in an app that can read my army units and calculate the attack/defense in a dashboard view with the ability to do what if such as buying addition units and see on the fly how it affect attack/defense breakdown. It allows me to plan a target and see how munch $$$ and/or time would require to get their.
Anyone know how to extract player's unit inventory data from an iphone?

manbeast
05-10-2012, 01:06 PM
time is more important than roi in this game. since theres like 100 buildings and each one takes a month to upgrade to lvl 10. best strategy is just to go for biggest most expensive upgrade you can get

Ducati
05-10-2012, 03:58 PM
best strategy is just to go for biggest most expensive upgrade you can get

Lol, you definitely need an app as I suggested

Agent Orange
05-10-2012, 04:34 PM
That is a good idea, we don't have a lot of data to go by though it's getting better. Plus figuring out the casualty rate of units would also be handy before you waste time and money only to discover a multi million dollar unit has a medium casualty rate.

Khimsoo
05-10-2012, 10:31 PM
I may write a simple one to start. :) means lesser time for my game. :(

Keep u posted once its done. Will work on the building ROI version and upgrade time first.

Ducati
07-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Just bumped this thread to thank Khimsoo, thanks man!

mickymacirl
07-03-2012, 03:02 AM
also see: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36750-Toolkit-for-Modern-War

Prisoner of War
07-03-2012, 04:01 AM
Edit: srry, posted on wrong thread :confused:

Miner
07-03-2012, 04:51 AM
I've been toying around with turning my economy building spreadsheet posted in the thread below into a web app that would allow people to save their base stats... anyone interested in hosting it if I do?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36565-Economy-Building-How-to-build-your-income-per-hour-as-fast-as-possible