PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: last base visited

What?
05-10-2012, 02:31 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but when my game crashes, 95% of the time it is when attacking/raiding someone. It is so frustrating not only losing the money I would have gotten from the raid, but trying to find the person after reopening the app as well. Going to people's bases doesn't cause the app to crash only the attacking part. Ideally having an app that doesnt crash would be the best solution, but I have a suggestion that would be a great workaround. How great would it be if there was a last base visited cache saved of the players whos base you last visited? There are a few scenarios that this would be most helpful. The most obvious is being able to find players after the game unexpectantly crashes. Another is when you find a good player to hit, but do not have enought stamina and would like to leave the game and do something else and when your stamina is ready go straight to the players base. If there was something where you could recall the last 5 or so players bases you just visited saving automatically when you first visit it would be great. That way if the game crashes when you attack this information would be saved and be able to be recalled when you reopen the app. This info could be from the rivals list next to refresh or something and clicking it would list the players who were saved in queue.

War Priest
05-10-2012, 02:34 AM
That would be pretty cool. Same thing always happens to mean. So now I just remember the name, level, and country because I expect it to crash and I will have intel to help identify him if I see him again.

Mcdoc
05-10-2012, 02:58 AM
I guess I'm pretty lucky - my I-pad 2 has crashed like 3 times total since I started playing this game back in December & those were all in the past 3 weeks.

Ducati
05-10-2012, 03:05 AM
I suppose that I am very lucky too, never had one single crash.
On what kind of device are you playing ? I play on a New iPad and IPhone 4s
Did you allready try to uninstall the app and reinstall?

Jhoemel
05-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Mine crash when I finally found a rival that I can defeat, Im planning to attack him 10 times but it crashes on the 3rd try.

I was weak back then so finding a rival that I can defeat is a blessing :)

JuSt.SiCk
05-10-2012, 04:41 AM
I´m lucky too i guess, my Game just crashed for 2 or 3 times since i´m playing this game.

What?
05-10-2012, 09:53 AM
iPad 2 latest iOS. Someone said it might be due to the memory. I really only have the app open and safari in the "background" when I play. Don't read my first line and think 95% of the time it crashes. I said when it does crash it is almost always when attacking. Once I found this great base with a huge hit lvl 6 nano. I hit it once and the game crashed and no money when I reopened the app. I then spent the next 10 minutes refreshing and searching for this player. When I finally found them the nano was 1/3 gone so I went to finish it off, second hit and the game crashed again! No money when I got back on and just completely gave up trying to find this person again. It is great some people have no crashes, but a lot do, and a lot seem to happen when attacking, so my suggestion is funzio save the last few bases you visited before you attack anything so if the app crashes this data will be saved and be able to be used. This will mitigate some of their customers' frustration with an unstable app many people seem to be experiencing.