PDA

View Full Version : Tips for improving Mafia Attack

Dado91
05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Hello everyone! First of all, sorry for my english, I am italian, so please forgive me if I will do some mistakes :) I am new in Crime City and in this forum, I would be very grateful to receive some tips in how to increase my Mafia Attack ( for example: what are the best guns or melee to buy and so on...)

Currently I am level 48, Mafia Attack 1949 and Mafia Defense 2293

Thank you!

Name in the game: eagle 467 791 330

one man gang
05-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Buy gold and then buy weapons with said gold.. best and easiest way :)

Paulio
05-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Your stats look a little weak for your level, so I would recommend slowing down on the leveling for a while (stop doing the maps). Some of the best weapons are the those you can purchase with respect points (RP). Earn that respect and get them weapons! I'm a big fan of the night vision binoculars (NVB). Set a goal, like 200 NVB, and focus on it. There's some good threads on this forum about earning RP, so look 'em up. By the way, what's your income per hour?

MaddSkillz
05-10-2012, 12:21 AM
There are ways that are easier on your real wallet. Buying gold is the easiest way but certainly not the cheapest. Some people spend hundreds of real money on gold. Unless your prepared to do that I suggest you invest time instead.

A brief summary of all the things you can find on this form.

Each mafia member that you have can bring a one of each category weapon to a fight( gun, explosive, melee, vehicle armor) your goal is to make sure that each mafia member brings the best weapon to the fight.

During each fight you can bring 5 mafia members for each level you are. So if you are level 5 you can bring 25 thugs to the fight with you. Level 48 you can bring 240 thugs to the fight. To increase your stats increase your mafia members and equip them with the best weapons.

Review this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

It has a lot of what you need to get going. Good luck and welcome to Crime City.

Dado91
05-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Your stats look a little weak for your level, so I would recommend slowing down on the leveling for a while (stop doing the maps). Some of the best weapons are the those you can purchase with respect points (RP). Earn that respect and get them weapons! I'm a big fan of the night vision binoculars (NVB). Set a goal, like 200 NVB, and focus on it. There's some good threads on this forum about earning RP, so look 'em up. By the way, what's your income per hour?

The income per hour is $ 4,495, Mafia Members 319, number of weapons 403 and number of armor 193

Thank you everyone for the tips!

Paulio
05-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Make sure you're always upgrading a building

Nudie
05-10-2012, 01:32 AM
193 armor for 319 mafia says that you need more armor to equip all your mafia
403 weapons also says not enough guns/melee weapons
Vehicles will tend to be the hardest to get up to the number of mafia you have

A good indicator of whether you have a good attack total is to divide your total attack by the number of Mafia members.
In your case, it will be 1949/319=6.1
You should try to get that ratio up to between 35 and 40, which also means that your average attack for each item category should be around 10. i.e gun, melee, armor, vehicle. In other words, get items with at least 10 attack points or more. (you may not be able to do so immediately but just fully equipping all your mafia members will be a big boost to your attack score)

Dado91
05-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Make sure you're always upgrading a building

Actually I'm trying to upgrade to level 10 the laundromats I have, since they collect money every 5minutes. :D

Dado91
05-10-2012, 01:54 AM
193 armor for 319 mafia says that you need more armor to equip all your mafia
403 weapons also says not enough guns/melee weapons
Vehicles will tend to be the hardest to get up to the number of mafia you have

A good indicator of whether you have a good attack total is to divide your total attack by the number of Mafia members.
In your case, it will be 1949/319=6.1
You should try to get that ratio up to between 35 and 40, which also means that your average attack for each item category should be around 10. i.e gun, melee, armor, vehicle. In other words, get items with at least 10 attack points or more. (you may not be able to do so immediately but just fully equipping all your mafia members will be a big boost to your attack score)

So every memeber of my mafia must have at least 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 melee, 1 explosive and 1 car? Damn you are right, I didn't think about it! :(

Dado91
05-10-2012, 01:56 AM
There are ways that are easier on your real wallet. Buying gold is the easiest way but certainly not the cheapest. Some people spend hundreds of real money on gold. Unless your prepared to do that I suggest you invest time instead.

Each mafia member that you have can bring a one of each category weapon to a fight( gun, explosive, melee, vehicle armor) your goal is to make sure that each mafia member brings the best weapon to the fight.

During each fight you can bring 5 mafia members for each level you are. So if you are level 5 you can bring 25 thugs to the fight with you. Level 48 you can bring 240 thugs to the fight. To increase your stats increase your mafia members and equip them with the best weapons.

Review this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15506-The-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides!

It has a lot of what you need to get going. Good luck and welcome to Crime City.

I think I will buy some gold. As you said, this is not the cheapest way to improve the attack, but it is the fastest one :D

kendrew
12-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone! First of all, sorry for my english, I am italian, so please forgive me if I will do some mistakes :) I am new in Crime City and in this forum, I would be very grateful to receive some tips in how to increase my Mafia Attack ( for example: what are the best guns or melee to buy and so on...)

Currently I am level 48, Mafia Attack 1949 and Mafia Defense 2293

Thank you!

Name in the game: eagle 467 791 330

every one playing states that you bring each category in a fight. how come when I attack I only see 20 vehicle and no explosives in the attack results on treads it says it chooses the best ones. that's fine but should still list the weapons used on the attack

the_dude
12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Mr necro, it only shows your top items used if on droid. Lots of fun bugs for us.

Hero of Time
12-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Don't necro threads.

dudeman
12-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Don't necro threads.

Don't bump necro threads.

Harry Tuttle
12-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Don't bump bumped necro threads

the_dude
12-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Dont bump bump bumped necro'd threads

bryoreo
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
backseat modding much?

dudeman
12-01-2012, 05:22 PM
backseat modding much?

http://i.qkme.me/35ev5v.jpg

the_dude
12-01-2012, 05:32 PM
I think he's calling out Santa.

Watchout! His reindeer are known to bite.