PDA

View Full Version : Ally Level Sweet Spots

JohnnyR
05-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Today I noticed when I crossed the 176 ally threshold that I couldn't find a single one of my favorite targets with ~95 allies, the lowest I could see was ~125. I'm hoping that throughout levels the same thresholds keep true, and we can compile the the common numbers here. Anybody else notice any changes to their rivals list when dropping or adding allies around a certain number?

Copenhagen
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
I think the spread in the ally #s increases by level and also by # of allies carried. I also think that higher level & ally counts see rivals lower down than they can see up.

Jp lfs
05-09-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure if this is related, but since the max # of useful allies is 500, it sorta hurts you to have a lot more than that. I had close to 750 at one point, and could never see anyone below max for my level. Now that I am below max, I have a much larger range to work with.

Copenhagen
05-09-2012, 10:10 PM
I added 90 allies today and plan to work the rivals list then drop 10 each time it is exhasuted to find that "sweet spot". Seems illogical to work it in reverse and it's very possible the sweet spot is in a higher ally count, but had to load up for an FFN match earlier.

JohnnyR
05-09-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm thinking there are actually "pools" we're split up into. There is a stark difference between the rivals I see when I am at 176 allies and when I'm at 177 allies. I'm thinking there is a pool between some number and 176 allies that will let me see guys with 99 allies. I didn't notice any observable changes as I inched upward in allies until all my 95-100 ally rivals disappeared when I added ally #177 even after 25+ refreshes.

Hellstorm
05-10-2012, 03:49 AM
The spread increases indeed, as the players become less and less in higher levels. This is what in fact creates the so well known shark zone. The shark zone is also changing, so nobody can really tell where it starts. It might have started at lvl 90 for some, for others at lvl 100. Some people in the future might come up to lvl 200 before it starts. But one thing is sure, the higher you get the more of an ally spread you have, as well level spread.