PDA

View Full Version : got Pimps Lowrider as loot from somone i robbed, is this totally rare?

Leopold Stotch
05-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I was just robbing someone the other day normally for my thug life goals, and instead of the constant wrestler mask, boxers shorts, or steyer aug gun loot that occasionally drops, i got a Pimps Lowrider from someone with 16 attack and 9 Def.

I have never gotten this before from anyone, is this some kind of glitch or is this a robbable vehicle from people? i am level 105, and this is the first time ive seen it, and i have over 8000 fights to my name

Silverstripe
05-09-2012, 06:08 PM
I have seen that too, seems pretty rare

Spartacus
05-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Please clarify; was this a successful attack or a successful rob?

Might be a goal? IDK.

EDIT: I think I understand now. Yes, the Pimp's Lowrider is PvP loot. It is one of the "rarer" loot drops though...

Leopold Stotch
05-09-2012, 06:10 PM
sorry, i thought i made it clear when i said i was used to getting wrestlers masks, steyer aug..... , it was just a random fight and it was one of my opponents items that i took. It was not a reward for any kind of goal or anything , i just saw someone i was more powerful than, so i robbed them 10 times for my thug life goal , and this was one of the loot items that dropped

JaceD
05-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Yep it's a loot item that's very rare. In my 26,000+ fights won I've only acquired 11 pimp's lowrider. And didn't get my first one until past level 100 I believe.

617Pats
05-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Its rare, I probably have gotten only 5 in 12,000 fights.

Nudie
05-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Yes it's legit and pretty rare, one of the two pvp drop items that can still make me take notice. The other one is the police truck.

Leopold Stotch
05-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Yes it's legit and pretty rare, one of the two pvp drop items that can still make me take notice. The other one is the police truck.

oh nice, i get that police truck all the time ( unless im thinking of a different one) it kinda looks like a swat police truck in real life. also i like when i get the M1 sniper rifle

i knew the pimps lowrider was weird cause it was like this glowing blurry blue car, and im like WTF is this?

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 06:33 PM
I have 22 Pimps Low Riders w/ 28268 fights

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM

I get the Police Armored Truck quite often - I love it.........

Maniaxe
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Ever been to Utah? Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense. Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have them, too. When they canceled the project it almost did me in. One day my mind was full to bursting. The next day - nothing. Swept away. But I'll show them. I had a lobotomy in the end.

Loboomy? Isn't that for loonies?

Not at all. Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead. So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Otto is the man!

upsman_17
05-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I have 5 or 6 pimps low riders but I got all mine from loot box opens during the first couple events. I haven't gotten one in an event I think since emerald burner. I wish that still dropped, I would take that over the enhanced bike all day.

Edit: Correction, I have 4.

Bruce_law
05-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Yes, is very rare.

I think that is the same(or almost) drop rate of skull shotgun and bloody ak(bloody probably even more rare IMO.).

i have 14.

Boom
05-09-2012, 07:09 PM
What level are u???

Vile Lynn
05-09-2012, 07:15 PM
... it was one of my opponents items that i took.

It is a rare PvP drop, but just to be clear: you do not take it from them or from their inventory... It is a PvP drop item. :)

I've only gotten 11 in 19,622 fights won. Seems super rare to me!
Just got one recently, I think, so maybe they are dropping more.

Maniaxe
05-09-2012, 07:26 PM
CS I am really exited you understood that post!

So somewhat on topic, in a previous post a someone had mentioned that with the class choices (agent/enforcer/tycoon) there was a higher drop rate for rare items depending on your class. Of course I can't find the post but I think it was the Skull Shotgun and the Armored Police Vehicle. I was just curious if anyone else knows anything about the merit of that statement.

Brooklyn Boy
05-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I was just robbing someone the other day normally for my thug life goals, and instead of the constant wrestler mask, boxers shorts, or steyer aug gun loot that occasionally drops, i got a Pimps Lowrider from someone with 16 attack and 9 Def.

I have never gotten this before from anyone, is this some kind of glitch or is this a robbable vehicle from people? i am level 105, and this is the first time ive seen it, and i have over 8000 fights to my name

I also looted a lowrider. That same day I also looted 2 skull shotguns. I was thinking that Funzio started something new with the drop rate cause in 5000+ fights it the first time it's happened.

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 07:33 PM

So somewhat on topic, in a previous post a someone had mentioned that with the class choices (agent/enforcer/tycoon) there was a higher drop rate for rare items depending on your class. Of course I can't find the post but I think it was the Skull Shotgun and the Armored Police Vehicle. I was just curious if anyone else knows anything about the merit of that statement.

One of my favorite cult classics along with the one represented by your pic.

I also saw that thread and I never saw a response asking for specifics on where that information came from.

I personally have seen no change in drop rates from any of the pvp loot on my journeys so until its confirmed i must consider it to be conjecture.

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 07:36 PM

Hmm - thats interesting. I used to get a fairly high drop rate of Armored Police from chinatown - but not so much anymore. I used to be an Agent but I upgraded recently.

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Hmm - thats interesting. I used to get a fairly high drop rate of Armored Police from chinatown - but not so much anymore. I used to be an Agent but I upgraded recently.

They are referring to pvp loot drops not pve. :cool:

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 07:45 PM
They are referring to pvp loot drops not pve. :cool:

Oh I see - well on that note I got a skull shotgun recently from PVP - I was surprised.....in a nice way

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh I see - well on that note I got a skull shotgun recently from PVP - I was surprised.....in a nice way

Yes I still get a grin when i see a skull shotgun as well even though i have 31 of them.