PDA

View Full Version : Join the 80's War with fellow forum members

iteachem
05-09-2012, 04:43 PM
So anyone feel like joining in on some battles in the latter 80s... There are quite a few of questionable level 2/3 nightclubs and level 8 lofts heavily upgraded upscale clubs and churches floating around and if you are willing to take some losses, the pickings are good. I never pounded a nightclub before this week and have hit about 6 since hitting level 87. The great thing is they overreact and try to hit you back for just laundry mats so you have this direct pipeline and some interesting statements on walls (if you are friends with me check my wall for the "touch me again" post

Feel free to pm me for targets. Most of the targets are 17-19 attack and higher defense, but I enjoy burning up those explosives and definitely worth some red on the old wall.

Hey

Maniaxe
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Wow sounds like things are "getting very serious" up there! :D
I had a surge of them (5-7) not long ago in the late 70's that quickly disappeared and I wonder if they are the same people.

Spartacus
05-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Damn, too HL for me...

Oh well, lots of idiotic no bankers with crap stats down here at 3 mafia members... =]

iteachem
05-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Fuzzy and i are enjoying the battles..

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 05:51 PM
It has been fun being iteachem side kick. I rob them crazy but have only been hitting them 5 times so they will not fall off of the rivals list for iteachem.

There is one person that has amazing collection time on there level 2 Night Club. I have been checking there hood tons and can never get it. Only once in a while I can find a 3 hour building of this certain person.

Need names send PM or to my wall in game. Currently most at level 88 but one of our favorite targets has moved up to 90 but he keeps giving me a link back to his Night Clubs.

I feel like I almost know what the Rat Catchers are doing but it seems like we are Glitch Catchers since they have there 5 million dollar vehicles x50.

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 06:05 PM
By the way iteachem I'm up to 7 night club robs today's. Can you top that?

I know you higher level players are like really only 7 but we are only on 88 and are hard to find.

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 06:19 PM
So anyone feel like joining in on some battles in the latter 80s... There are quite a few of questionable level 2/3 nightclubs and level 8 lofts heavily upgraded upscale clubs and churches floating around and if you are willing to take some losses, the pickings are good. I never pounded a nightclub before this week and have hit about 6 since hitting level 87. The great thing is they overreact and try to hit you back for just laundry mats so you have this direct pipeline and some interesting statements on walls (if you are friends with me check my wall for the "touch me again" post

Feel free to pm me for targets. Most of the targets are 17-19 attack and higher defense, but I enjoy burning up those explosives and definitely worth some red on the old wall.

Hey

Too funny - I will have to check your wall out.

Oddly enough a few days ago I happened to find a hood with everything coming due - 2 upscales , lofts, bunch of stuff - I stopped at around 120k and I left a nice note figuring that he might try to hit me back. I didn't hear a peep from the guy or from most people I've robbed lately. Maybe just lucky I guess.

I leveled up fast in the last week - I'm at 90 now and may stay here for a while .....

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Too funny - I will have to check your wall out.

Oddly enough a few days ago I happened to find a hood with everything coming due - 2 upscales , lofts, bunch of stuff - I stopped at around 120k and I left a nice note figuring that he might try to hit me back. I didn't hear a peep from the guy or from most people I've robbed lately. Maybe just lucky I guess.

I leveled up fast in the last week - I'm at 90 now and may stay here for a while .....

I think you would hear stuff if you ran with full mafia that your level lets bring into war.

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I think you would hear stuff if you ran with full mafia that your level lets bring into war.

Well what would full be - I have 270

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Well what would full be - I have 270

Level*5

At 90 that would be 450

iteachem
05-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Fuzzy and I both just coordinated a hit on a character for star wars. I took a nightclub and some lofts, then fuzzy hit th movie theaters, and I decide d to check again and he had a ton of cash on him so I took another 90k ...

We got 350 plus off of him and know now his collection cycle

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 08:15 PM
iteachem change your sig...you are not Level 76 anymore

enahs1
05-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Wanna help me out here. I'm on level 82. I want to rob a nightclub

iteachem
05-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Wanna help me out here. I'm on level 82. I want to rob a nightclub

When you can see 87s they start to show. I know of about 5 at 87-88

enahs1
05-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Makes me want to quick lvl , I just hit 2x level 3 lofts. About 14500 each hit. I finally robbed enough and saved enough for an upscale club.

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Level*5

At 90 that would be 450

Well I am slowly increasing my mob so that I can see enough rivals to do my TL goals but on the other hand I don't think I have enough to properly equip a mob of 450 - so I best go cautiously.....kwim

iteachem
05-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Get your syncs correct first. These guys fight back and hit everything with cash so make sure all your high producers are timed so you don't lose money. My wall is lit up with red so my stats are suffering. Most of the glitchers are pretty strong so I only win 2 of 6 robberies on their lofts, but the payout is worth it.

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Get your syncs correct first. These guys fight back and hit everything with cash so make sure all your high producers are timed so you don't lose money. My wall is lit up with red so my stats are suffering. Most of the glitchers are pretty strong so I only win 2 of 6 robberies on their lofts, but the payout is worth it.

2 of 6 not bad.

I took on the person that has 52 bulldozers at 1 million a piece and 53 monster trucks at 5 million a piece.

Took me 18 tries to hit is night club 2 times successfully.

My attack = 16744

His Defense = 22007

His Attack = 21431

I'm now paying for it. Very Very Very Fun

By the way he only makes 90,539 an hour. Less then me.

iteachem
05-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Fuzzy Did you see star wars.. I think he spent some real money after we tag teamed as his defense is at 29k now... Attack is only 14 so I am still going to hit him up...either that of he sunk a lot of game cash into defense weapons.

I knew it was in the 20s but I didn't think it was that high

P

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
I can't find him. Hit refresh 20 times. You may have kicked his butt to much.

By the way I'm going to have sync some of buildings in the really near future so don't level up to fast. You can drop out of my mafia and take what you can get then we can join up again. Maybe Friday night. I will pm you the time.

iteachem
05-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks... I will return the favor as I need to do this as well soon..Upgrading a upscale and my 12/24. Are spread across a 33 hour window and am tired of babysitting..

What level are you now. 88 or 89

fuzzy
05-09-2012, 09:28 PM
About 3/4 done with level 88

fuzzy
05-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Just hit our "Star Wars" friend. Both Lofts, both MT, and Night Club. Some other buildings for 206k. I left his laundry matts for you.

Did you happen to run into a chick on level 88 that has 30k attack and 50k defense. 2 night clubs walking around with 25 million on hand?

Sasha54
05-10-2012, 08:18 AM
I can't find him. Hit refresh 20 times. You may have kicked his butt to much.

By the way I'm going to have sync some of buildings in the really near future so don't level up to fast. You can drop out of my mafia and take what you can get then we can join up again. Maybe Friday night. I will pm you the time.

Sounds like you guys had some fun............:D

fuzzy
05-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Iteachem you need have your class take a nap while you play CC or send them outside.

4:15 pm eastern standard time I hit our star wars friend for another 250k.

Both upscales and both churches and more random buildings

Dreno33
05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Hahahahah poor guy, lol.

Fuzzy and iteachem, sounds like you two are having some fun. Should create your own thread called Star Wars at this rate!!

TOL... i didnt know teachers could be bullies... lol

Max Power
05-10-2012, 02:10 PM
And Funzio says they handle cheaters....pish posh.

We never saw a single nightclub coming up through the 80s.

Joe Brown1
05-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Sounds like you are seeing better targets than I am at lvl 121. Can't wait for them to catch up.:cool:

iteachem
05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Just saw a level 3 nightclub at 88... Anyone care to join the fight, I have begun creating a mini list... minimum of 5 players with nightclubs between level 87 and 91... And the high level lofts and churches abound.... and many level 2 and higher upscale clubs...

Oh and a few of these nightclubbers hammer you back so you can easily find them again.

fuzzy
05-10-2012, 08:18 PM
While u where typing the above stuff I was robing that Level 3. It was our buddy max

Total rob 462,000

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/730d450e.jpg

iteachem
05-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Dang I had just checked him... musta missed it

iteachem
05-10-2012, 08:36 PM
There is a nightclub currently available.. I tried but real defense was 35K.. level 88 let me know and I will point you in right direction

fuzzy
05-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Would that someone have the initials of TT.....way to strong for me

fuzzy
05-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Iteachem,

max just came after me. I hope u are robbing all my buildings right now. Let me know how much u took from me.

iteachem
05-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Iteachem,

max just came after me. I hope u are robbing all my buildings right now. Let me know how much u took from me.

not sure how much I got... was trying to refresh and return fast.. sorry about that...does your wall show how much?

I think I deposited 135 or so after the lofts and mts came up

iteachem
05-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Would that someone have the initials of TT.....way to strong for me

yup that would be her.. and i must be like a gnat or something bugging her.. real defense more than double my attack

Dreno33
05-10-2012, 11:32 PM
yup that would be her.. and i must be like a gnat or something bugging her.. real defense more than double my attack

is this person a gold spender? (not buildings but for weapons too)

iteachem
05-11-2012, 03:58 AM
is this person a gold spender? (not buildings but for weapons too)

Will check if I find her again, but I think she has 450 m4s so that is a lot of farming on her part.
First time I ran into someone with so many more than me (I have 7) and unfortunately I think that in their effort to fix a perceived problem, funzio has created an imbalance for players who missed the m4 but don't buy gold...

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Will check if I find her again, but I think she has 450 m4s so that is a lot of farming on her part.
First time I ran into someone with so many more than me (I have 7) and unfortunately I think that in their effort to fix a perceived problem, funzio has created an imbalance for players who missed the m4 but don't buy gold...

Thats why if they really cared about balance they would have nerfed everyones m4's and made them rusty. Their balancing act severely unbalanced things. They wont admit it but their only motive had to be to press for more gold sales. Even with gold its still unbalanced against gold players w/ hundreds of m4's unless you outspend them on gold. More profit for funzio.

Dravak
05-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Thats why if they really cared about balance they would have nerfed everyones m4's and made them rusty. Their balancing act severely unbalanced things. They wont admit it but their only motive had to be to press for more gold sales. Even with gold its still unbalanced against gold players w/ hundreds of m4's unless you outspend them on gold. More profit for funzio.

Have to agree 100% , sorry if they wanted balance they should have removed all M4A1.
and in compensation gave all those people who farmed it a 200 A/ 220D item .
Atleast that is easy to overcome , overcoming 500 M4A1 10k A 11k D is a different story .

iteachem
05-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Have to agree 100% , sorry if they wanted balance they should have removed all M4A1.
and in compensation gave all those people who farmed it a 200 A/ 220D item .
Atleast that is easy to overcome , overcoming 500 M4A1 10k A 11k D is a different story .

That is probably why at some point I will stop playing. I enjoy the battles and against gold spenders there is a bit of fun knowing I can rob them even with their spending. But as I hit huge m4 people, I can't make up that deficit. I don't blame them just feel that we are playing by two sets of rules with the huge disadvantage. I could easily spend money on gold to equalize versus gold, bu t cannot match the m4s....in fact it's ironic that they are tougher to beat than the glitch cheaters and yet they were playing by the rules so no fault of theirs

Max Power
05-11-2012, 04:55 AM

Even if they took the select group of people that mined M4s guns, it would simply a small group from the "have's" column to the "have-nots" column.

The game imbalance comes from the best cash weapon worth barely the worst gold weapon. Switching people to rusty's isn't gonna do a thing about that.

Dravak
05-11-2012, 05:05 AM
Max what you say is a problem is almost all freemium games , you been on both side of the fence .
Should understand that , you want people to support your game , you want free players to play and have a chance to rival gold players ..

But in the end always the business instinct takes over , and causes huge imbalance in freemium game .
Cause free players do not bring income or money .
Do not make them able to pay the salary or servers .. or even forum admins .

If the best items in game are cash only , there is a problem that nobody buys gold .
I definetly would not have spent Real Money , if I knew best outcome would be playing for free .
The events suckered me into spending huge amount of money , and honestly at this stage I don't mind anymore .
It is getting a joke , instead of buying small amount of gold , it is now ok how much vaults do I have to buy .

Plux wants his 3 event items for 5000 gold each lol .
that is 15000 gold , that is how much money lmao ?
We really have lost oversight at this moment of our spending , thus we are the ones creating a huge imbalance :( .
Am bored waiting for somebody to attack me , so I have reasons to buy gold >.< ..
So am getting mnju off his gold addiction LOL , to just replace mnju !!

CounterSniper
05-11-2012, 05:34 AM
Even if they took the select group of people that mined M4s guns, it would simply a small group from the "have's" column to the "have-nots" column.

The game imbalance comes from the best cash weapon worth barely the worst gold weapon. Switching people to rusty's isn't gonna do a thing about that.

I agree about the cash weapons. On its own it is quite relevant but in the context of the m4 issue it is no more than a straw man argument. And I'm not sure why you think only a select group have m4's. Knowledge of there existence and where to farm them was widespread and i see people all the time that have them, just not hundreds.

Even if you discount that, the deluge of complaints on the forum in the days and weeks after they were removed (being only a representative sample of people affected) shows how huge an impact they had and how leaving people with them but the rest unable to get them is a significant issue related to balance.

So essentially both the m4 equation AND the cash weapon equation being addressed would help the balance in the game.

But back to my original point, they most likely will never be addressed because decisions like these bring more profits to the company in the short term even though in hindsight will likely end up affecting long term gains.

Swifty
05-11-2012, 06:22 AM
+1 CounterSniper

I don't have much to add that he didn't already say.

fuzzy
05-11-2012, 06:31 AM

TT has 405 M4A1's

iteachem
05-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Back on track now..

This is now becoming the 90s war. I just hit level 89 and am chasing one of the glitchers. Just popped both of his NC for the 3rd time in 2 days... wall is red but worth it.

Another player has suddenly jumped quite a bit in defense stats since Fuzzy and I both hit him. I got the NC at level 2 and Fuzzy hit it when it was a level 3. Well I think he is now to strong for me but if anyone in the 90s can take someone with 29K real defense (not profile) he leaves his level 3 loft open quite a bit so you could make out like a bandit...let me know and I can pm targets

For the others in the later 80s, its still a target rich environment

iteachem
05-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Okay, just a gloat.. just got 4 nightclubs in less than 10 minutes.... lol