PDA

View Full Version : funzio support issues

Steve123
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I have been having an issue with a stronger player me 54 him 66. This dude just found a way to hit me and its steady. I invested good money in this game and he's just making it no fun as i cant compete with a player 10-12 levels higher than me. He has to be cheating?
So i contacted funzio support and got a tag number...the guy stopped for a few days when i posted i would be contacting support and this is not right....it took 4-5 days for them to tell me the issue is closed or resolved...they will double check to make sure it is working as intended and apologize and are glad the player has backed off.....wtf!!! This guy hasnt bought any gold units and unfortunatly I got carried away...I was having a great time until this happened. got home tonight and checked my news and he was back...with a vengence...i was sacked! every building tons of units....I sent a response to there message indicating what is going on...again...and who knows...i am on an ipad2 but this was the only forum by funzio i could find....if anyone is out there....help! Very disapointed....

commandNconquer
05-09-2012, 03:50 PM
did you attack him before ?

War Priest
05-09-2012, 03:57 PM
You just have to take it until things cool down. Don't let him get money and there won't be much reason for him to attack you. So keep your money collected and vaulted.

I think everybody has shared your experience at least once before. Even I have not to long ago.

Steve123
05-09-2012, 03:57 PM
No a while back he attacked me and i noticed we were even in strength etc so i hit him and lost...then i saw he was 10-12 levels higher than me.

commandNconquer
05-09-2012, 04:03 PM
you can stay on a news feed of someone for quite a long time so i don't see why support has to do something with this, just wait until you are off his news feed

Steve123
05-09-2012, 04:14 PM
you can stay on a news feed of someone for quite a long time so i don't see why support has to do something with this, just wait until you are off his news feed

Its been several weeks and I take issue with the fact that higher level players can hit lower level players...i cant do that...so you dont think thats a support issue?....whatever...
I am not going to sit back and take it...thats bs. Play fair you'd be pissed too. even if i could i wouldnt prey on lower level players....weaker players at the same level is different imo.

War Priest
05-09-2012, 04:16 PM
After a certain level you will be facing rivals 50 levels ahead of you. So that is nothing.

magepker
05-09-2012, 04:24 PM
hmph. i've had an issue with support and its going on 5 days now still not resolved soo..... im getting disheveled.

War Priest
05-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Steve, if you look through past threads there are stratagies. If you are on his newsfeed try spamming his wall to bump off it. If he is near your rival range, increase allys so you will have the upper hand.

jobadass
05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
This wasn't anything to open a ticket over. It happens sometimes where you will see people way above/below your level. If you get attacked or raided by someone you can't compete with, take your beating and shut up.
Eventually you will be off their radar/news feed.
OP, you do realize this is a game, right? I'm not trying to be mean by asking that, I just don't get why you would go to support about it.

YLL
05-10-2012, 04:23 AM
I have been having an issue with a stronger player me 54 him 66. This dude just found a way to hit me and its steady. I invested good money in this game and he's just making it no fun as i cant compete with a player 10-12 levels higher than me. He has to be cheating?
So i contacted funzio support and got a tag number...the guy stopped for a few days when i posted i would be contacting support and this is not right....it took 4-5 days for them to tell me the issue is closed or resolved...they will double check to make sure it is working as intended and apologize and are glad the player has backed off.....wtf!!! This guy hasnt bought any gold units and unfortunatly I got carried away...I was having a great time until this happened. got home tonight and checked my news and he was back...with a vengence...i was sacked! every building tons of units....I sent a response to there message indicating what is going on...again...and who knows...i am on an ipad2 but this was the only forum by funzio i could find....if anyone is out there....help! Very disapointed....

Haha, sorry, but I was most amused to read this thread... and I'm really sorry, but you come off sounding to me like a rich whiny kid throwing a tantrum coz he's not getting his way.

You say it's unfair that players 10-12 levels above you beat you up (especially because you spent gold on the game) but it's perfectly fair that a gold player can beat up weak players at his level. Has it occurred to you that many of the weak (and mostly free) players can't afford to buy gold, and therefore you have a similarly 'unfair' advantage over them? Surely, in an absolutely fair world, you'd only be taking on gold players truly your own size (i.e. same ally count and level, or higher)?

I'd be willing to bet most free players will be thinking that there is karma in this world after all, with the best bit being that you are being thrashed by a free player.

mickymacirl
05-10-2012, 05:02 AM
Haha, sorry, but I was most amused to read this thread... and I'm really sorry, but you come off sounding to me like a rich whiny kid throwing a tantrum coz he's not getting his way.

You say it's unfair that players 10-12 levels above you beat you up (especially because you spent gold on the game) but it's perfectly fair that a gold player can beat up weak players at his level. Has it occurred to you that many of the weak (and mostly free) players can't afford to buy gold, and therefore you have a similarly 'unfair' advantage over them? Surely, in an absolutely fair world, you'd only be taking on gold players truly your own size (i.e. same ally count and level, or higher)?

I'd be willing to bet most free players will be thinking that there is karma in this world after all, with the best bit being that you are being thrashed by a free player.

I agree, more or less!

Deskjockey
05-10-2012, 05:08 AM

You attacked him and got on his news feed, you're his *****/chew toy now. As others have said, read through previous threads on what to do to make this go away and, frankly, stop whining. This was not something to send a ticket to support for. If you're really that angry, buy some more gold units until you are stronger than he is and go ransack him.

I have to say, I wholeheartedly agree with YLL as to the tone of your post--had you had a different attitude, you would have had a very different reception here in the forums to your problem (a much more helpful one). And lest you think that this is just sour g****s from free players, for full disclosure, I am a gold player (not a heavy spender, but around $150). You're making us all look bad.