PDA

View Full Version : HELP- reinstalled my iphone CC wont disapear?

HokAv
05-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Ok.

So i really wanted to delete my hood. I only had my iphone 4s for two weeks anyway so i didnt
loose much information execpt my contacts.

So, i reinstalled my phone to "Fabrics standard"

And i go to app store and download CC again,

And some how my hood is still there?? Even do i totally removed everything from my phone
CC comes back and remembers everything.

How is this possible? And how can i totally remove CC ?

I even changed my game center acc and my app store acc before reinstalling phone

Help PLZ

Spartacus
05-09-2012, 01:45 PM
The UDID of your phone(I would explain it, but I don't understand it) is still the same. The CC app fetches your personal UDID's game data from a server. No game information is saved to the device.

Only way to wipe your game/hood (that I know of) is to have a friend install CC and then transfer your account to the friend's device (a friend who doesn't play CC). Your friend can then simply delete the app and the account will be effectively "wiped". Then you will have a new hood!

EDIT: With a jailbroken device, you could modify your UDID; which could possibly allow you to restart your game. Be careful, as changing your UDID is a known method of getting around bans.

Good luck!

Gaming Will
05-09-2012, 01:53 PM
The game data is saved to CC servers. Only way to restart your game is to contact support and wait. Or transfer the game in app to another device. The game will have to be successfully transferred to another device before you can start a new game.