PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Nb of units raise, Attack & Defense fell

Boromire
05-09-2012, 12:30 PM
(excuse my poor english)

I have 400 units, 4100 Attack 4150 def. When I purchased 10 additional units (Invaders), I have 410 Units and my total defense and my attack fell (3980 Attack, 4050 Def). How did this possible?

Lemmiwinks
05-09-2012, 01:59 PM
You may have lost some in battle. It doesn't seem to update attack and defense stats due to deceased units until after new units are purchased.

Doogalis
05-09-2012, 02:27 PM
For some reason I can't start a thread. So, I'm posting here. To whom it may concern,
I accidently deleted one of my Blacksmith shops. *I noticed that it isn't available for me to repurchase. * I'd like the opportunity to replay from the beginning, but, there is no "Reset" button. *I've noticed the same with your other games that I play. * I 'd like the opportunity to reset. * If it is possible, please reset my games. * Or, at least, let me repurchase Blacksmith. *Thank you for your consideration. *

"Doogalis" Kingdom Age
564-901-379

"Doogalis" *Crime City
552-848-931

"Doogalis" *Modern War
125-994-191

FisK
05-09-2012, 09:11 PM
* I'd like the opportunity to replay from the beginning, but, there is no "Reset" button. *I've noticed the same with your other games that I play. * I 'd like the opportunity to reset. * If it is possible, please reset my games. * Or, at least, let me repurchase Blacksmith. *Thank you for your consideration. *

Just to repeat myself from all the other reset game threads:

Funzio has ever made a reset game function to any of their games, but maybe Funzio support can reset the game for you. Be aware! If you get Support to reset the game then all progress will be lost including bought Gems.

The way that I reset my MW game on my work iPhone was to till the game to transfer my game to a now device without downloading it again:

1) You go to Menu >>
2) More >>
3) Funzio ID >>
4) Transfer Game >>
5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
6) Log In >>
7) Click “Tranfer”
8) Close App
9) You will start with the tutorial again then you start the app again. (Note even gems are back a 0)

Note: You may not be able to transfer your new game before the old one has been downloaded somewhere else.

This works because a game has to be unregistered from one device before it can be re-registered to a new device since a game can not be registered to too devices at the same time.