PDA

View Full Version : Henchman

QPR
05-09-2012, 07:57 AM
How do you upgrade to one in the game?

sexkitteh
05-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Is henchman a class?

You can't change class but you can buy goodfella by going to your profile and at the bottom you will see upgrade button.

Goodfella costs 150 and is all 3 classes in one.

dudeman
05-09-2012, 08:05 AM
How do you upgrade to one in the game?

You don't. Henchman is not a class.

jmeijer
05-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Henchman is a bot mafia member.

sexkitteh
05-09-2012, 08:07 AM
oh lol ok then you can buy them in the store -> special -> 1x extra mafia member for 17gold... I think that is useless though...

dudeman
05-09-2012, 08:08 AM
oh lol ok then you can buy them in the store -> special -> 1x extra mafia member for 17gold... I think that is useless though...

Why would Funzio try to sell people something useless?

LOL

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 08:08 AM
You will get enough of them from events - and you won't want them.........

sexkitteh
05-09-2012, 08:10 AM
just add real players o_0

That is easy enough to do and it's free...

OR can you bring extra mafia members to a fight?

QPR
05-09-2012, 08:12 AM
So its basically an extra mafia member which non exisisten attack / defence stats?

I have already purchased the goodfella upgrade

sexkitteh
05-09-2012, 08:14 AM
I THINK: that it is as if you had a friend join in. So it can bring 1 of each weapon/armor etc... I don't think it adds to attack/defense...

if it does... I might invest in these though lol

I can't imagine they do much for 17 gold tho

dudeman
05-09-2012, 08:15 AM
just add real players o_0

That is easy enough to do and it's free...

OR can you bring extra mafia members to a fight?

A henchman is a bot mafia member, or, a non player mafia member.

Fewer real players in your mafia means more real players on your rivals list. More targets to fight and rob.

Henchmen are still useless though, but I was being sarcastic. Of course Funzio wants to sell you something useless. As a matter of fact, every single Funzio product is useless! Lol.

Virtual imaginary product that costs nothing to make and can't be used for anything. Useless!!!

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 08:15 AM
So its basically an extra mafia member which non exisisten attack / defence stats?

I have already purchased the goodfella upgrade

The stats of your mafia members don't factor into anything. It's just how many you have that is used in the formulas.

Fricco
05-09-2012, 08:21 AM
You will get enough of them from events - and you won't want them.........

Don't quote me on this but i think only the lower level players get Henchman from events,
i've played every event and have not received one once. i also have 500+ mafia and
maybe if you dont Funzio decided that is there way to fix 499 issue ?????

Dreno33
05-09-2012, 08:24 AM
hahahahahahahaahahahahaha i laughing so hard :D :D :D

sexkitteh
05-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Don't quote me on this but i think only the lower level players get Henchman from events,
i've played every event and have not received one once. i also have 500+ mafia and
maybe if you dont Funzio decided that is there way to fix 499 issue ?????

I think sasha didn't mean the events as in iphone events... (unless you get them from opening crates and stuff?) I think she was referring to completing in game mission and goals?

499 is not really an issue though o_0 it's a choice lol

Spartacus
05-09-2012, 12:55 PM
A henchman functions just like a normal mafia member except that you cannot interact with them at all. No visiting their hood, no writing on their wall. But they function just like any mob member in a PvP situation.

nopenopenope
05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
A henchman functions just like a normal mafia member except that you cannot interact with them at all. No visiting their hood, no writing on their wall. But they function just like any mob member in a PvP situation.

correct me if I'm wrong, but adding henchmen is also irreversible.

Spartacus
05-09-2012, 01:40 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but adding henchmen is also irreversible.

Nope.

Email support and they can remove all or a certain number of henchman from your mob. I did it! I had 50+ henchman and was looking to drop down to 3 mafia... I emailed support through the in game "Contact Support" button and they had removed my henchman the next day!

Max Power
05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Spartacus is right. And you can get Henchmen from completing levels, and as prizes in events.

I love it when people who don't know anything about the game try to guess their way to answering questions....LOL!

If you don't know, just dont answer, someone else will know.

sexkitteh
05-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Spartacus is right. And you can get Henchmen from completing levels, and as prizes in events.

I love it when people who don't know anything about the game try to guess their way to answering questions....LOL!

I like guessing o_0

It's better than not guessing o_0

Because I'm bored... because this game takes so long to do stuff.... so I come here and just... guess o_0

Besides by guessing and being corrected I learn ^^

nopenopenope
05-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Having support do something for you that you can't do yourself in-game makes it a YMMV issue, especially with support lately. That would be a "free" request that would not get addressed ahead of gold-related issues.

Vile Lynn
05-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I think you can also get a Henchman every time you complete a level 4 map... I haven't finished every map to level 5, but working on it, so idk if every level 4 completed map gives you +1.

Quirt
05-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Why would Funzio try to sell people something useless?

LOL

LMFAO!!!!! LOLOLOLOL :-D HAW HAW HAW this just struck me as freakin HILARIOUS!! LOL Thanks for the laugh :D

QPR
05-09-2012, 05:37 PM

Hence why I am asking the question

QPR
05-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Hence why I am asking the question

Seems the question wasn't that straight forward !