PDA

View Full Version : itzkakarot - Credit where it is Due

Burn
05-09-2012, 07:19 AM
I regularly poke fun (tongue in cheek, I love them all really) at the spreadsheet geeks, the camper kiddies, and the economy evangelists, but credit where it is due in this case...

Now that I've got 2 x Hotels, I've got a bit of a window until I save up enough for Office Buildings.

This window gives me a bit of time to build a few more defensive Missile Turrets, but I wasn't sure what buildings to upgrade to keep things ticking over (whilst I don't camp, and don't focus on economy, I do like to always have something being built, or being upgraded, purely to ensure that the passage of time is being used for some kind of gain).

So I downloaded itzkakarots Hood Planning Spreadsheet to try and set some priorities.

What an excellent piece of work that is. I've now got a clear plan for the coming weeks in terms of what should be upgraded, in what order, how long it will take, and what money I can save over that time period for future builds.

itzkakarot, you are the coolest geek, hat doffed Sir :D

Hood Planning Spreadsheet is here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23571-Hood-Planning-Spreadsheet

Dreno33
05-09-2012, 07:33 AM
yeah i love his spreadsheets too. then white frog came out with his "CC all-in-one" spreadsheet and i was baffled. i use that one now since it has everything needed in one. plus the layout and summary page are phenomenal. how these people do it amazes me.

cheers itzkakarot!

Nicholost
05-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Between white frog and itzkakarot, game data and tools are covered. I like itzkakarot's because I can use it on Google Docs without downloading it to my box. Therefore, my working copy, complete with all my changes, is available wherever I have internet. That's a huge perk for me as a working man.

itzkakarot, if you read this thread, huge thanks to you. I use this tool very frequently.

itzkakarot
07-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Sup folks. Thanks for the props, Burn. Sorry to necro an old thread, but it seems my posting permissions have been revoked. Tried contacting customer support, but haven't heard anything yet.

So other than the terrible site redesign, what have I been missing on the forums while I'm away?

Boom
07-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Well burn quit. Bruiser quit. Nicholost hasn't benn on for a while I believe. And well many others quit!

Boom
07-22-2012, 02:49 PM
So yeah but I still use ur spreadsheet =]

i need muney
07-22-2012, 03:00 PM
terrible site redesign
Bingo! :D Burn is no longer among us. Actually, a bunch of people quit.
Farmable indestructible explosives were introduced. A lot of bs drama happening and quite little usefull posting done.

TRAZ
07-22-2012, 03:26 PM
Love the spreadsheet! Well done.

itzkakarot
07-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Well burn quit. Bruiser quit. Nicholost hasn't benn on for a while I believe. And well many others quit!

Bingo! :D Burn is no longer among us. Actually, a bunch of people quit.
Gah.. that sucks. Burn was one of the core members here. Nico's still around, I'll ping him in game and see what he's up to.

Farmable indestructible explosives were introduced.
That's interesting. Any quick hints on where? My loot sheet is so old at this point, I can't even imagine.

A lot of bs drama happening and quite little usefull posting done.
Well, we'll just have to do something about that, won't we? BS and drama will always be, but we can at least try to bring back some of the decent conversations.

Let me ask a question that probably has an obvious answer, aside from the gaudy background images, and forcing me to repost 10 times just to prove I'm not a spammer (despite my historical posts), has anything good actually come from the Gree acquisition? Are the forums getting moderated in any way? I see they still haven't put an SMTP server up to get instant notifications to work.

Boom
07-22-2012, 07:07 PM
The explosives are from some new map Ill necro a thread for u that shows where it is.

And nothing good has happened from Gree...

i need muney
07-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Check this thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37450-New-area-loot-anyone-know

itzkakarot
07-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Check this thread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37450-New-area-loot-anyone-know
Thanks muney, was looking at that last night. Cartel Compound is way beyond me (currently lvl 98) but non consumable explosives is interesting, to say the least.

Has anyone been keeping up with Loot via spreadsheet or other formal means? I'm thinking of updating my sheet with the latest data, but didn't want to overstep if someone's already taken that over.

fuzzy
07-23-2012, 07:12 AM
I think we all would like to see your spread sheet updated with the newest maps since most of us still use yours for the loot.

At least I do.

itzkakarot
07-24-2012, 05:58 PM
I think we all would like to see your spread sheet updated with the newest maps since most of us still use yours for the loot.

At least I do.
That's good enough for me :) You got it Fuzzy, give me a couple of days.