PDA

View Full Version : How did you find the Forum?

Dr BoneCrusher
05-09-2012, 06:55 AM
I started playing Modern War in 2011, loved the game, needed to raise my ally count fasted then the two or three you get on the VIP list. So, I Googled Funzio and I found the forum, not long after that i had all the allies I needed. The other thing I found is the general thread. I was really astonished with the amount of thought people put into the game. Tramp Stamp had some really insightful threads so I looked up his profile and discovered Crime City. After the casualty rate change in Modern War changed and by the way ruined half the game, I now play Crime City full time and enjoy the forum.

Bala82
05-09-2012, 07:25 AM
The link for fourm was on app download page under description

Bruce_law
05-09-2012, 07:32 AM
I was frustrated that alot of people have 100+ m4a1, and i search on google about the m4a1 and i found the forum.

Vile Lynn
05-09-2012, 07:38 AM
I wanted to know why I couldn't buy the M4 for 450 RPs and why some people had a ton of them & I had none. I knew there was something I was missing and wanted in on it. I found my answer here with the link from the game. Back then every other thread was about M4s, heh. R.I.P. I'm surprised more players don't read the forum.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-09-2012, 07:41 AM
I wanted to know why I couldn't buy the M4 for 450 RPs and why some people had a ton of them & I had none. I knew there was something I was missing and wanted in on it. I found my answer here with the link from the game. Back then every other thread was about M4s, heh. R.I.P. I'm surprised more players don't read the forum.

Just missed the M4 craze but still think there is hope for newer players

TRAZ
05-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Always look for a forum when starting a new game. Google is the easiest to use for that.

dudeman
05-09-2012, 07:50 AM
The web address for the forum is listed in one of the in game menus.

I find it hilarious the amount of trouble some people went through to find this place.