PDA

View Full Version : Stupid ?????

MaDrAvEr
05-09-2012, 06:18 AM
How do u get some1s comment in ur comment so they know ur replying to their comment?? Lol im new to this shizzle 

jmeijer
05-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Reply with quote.

MaDrAvEr
05-09-2012, 06:28 AM
I feel like such a banana lol (slaps forhead) 

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 07:01 AM
This stuff can be confusing if you haven't done it before - especially your profile and picture and all that stuff.:confused:

Dr BoneCrusher
05-09-2012, 07:07 AM
This stuff can be confusing if you haven't done it before - especially your profile and picture and all that stuff.:confused:

Yea still can't figure out how to post an avatar or pic with my profile

MaDrAvEr
05-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Yea still can't figure out how to post an avatar or pic with my profile same here lol least i got quotes going 

Dr BoneCrusher
05-09-2012, 07:21 AM
same here lol least i got quotes going 

Some one should start a thread on how it is done

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Well it isn't the most user friendly I've seen but this is how I do it:

go to your profile Page
at the top there is an FAQ - go there

In FAQ click on Settings & Profile Features

then click on Signatures, Avatars and Profile Pictures

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'. <--- click on this

it will take you to the screen where you can select your avatar - you should already have something stored that you are going to use and there is a size limit of 150 * 150 pixels

Select use Custom Avatar and point to the location where you have stored it - now this is if you are doing it from your PC since it will be on your hard-drive.
If you are just pointing to a URL then there is an option for that also.

sorry if i've totally confused you:confused:

MaDrAvEr
05-09-2012, 07:56 AM
I dont hav pc, well i do but its shiet. Tried to do profile pic on my i**** but doesnt work lol

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 08:18 AM
I dont hav pc, well i do but its shiet. Tried to do profile pic on my i**** but doesnt work lol

OK - so you could find an avatar - there are lots of websites for free avatars - I got mine somewhere - when you find one you like - make sure it is the right size and most of them are because they are meant to be used on forums and such.
then instead of using the option to point to a file location - use the option to point to the URL on the web

Dr BoneCrusher
05-09-2012, 08:31 AM
OK - so you could find an avatar - there are lots of websites for free avatars - I got mine somewhere - when you find one you like - make sure it is the right size and most of them are because they are meant to be used on forums and such.
then instead of using the option to point to a file location - use the option to point to the URL on the web

Thanks for your Help! trying to do this for a long time thought the avatar was fitting for how i felt

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Thanks for your Help! trying to do this for a long time thought the avatar was fitting for how i felt

oh wow - I didn't know you could use the animated ones - cute!