PDA

View Full Version : How long until next event?

ski_tzo
05-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Anyone want to try and guess correctly?

Swearengen
05-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Sure...say in 7 days

Uberdork
05-09-2012, 06:04 AM
It's gonna start this friday. Grand prize will be 65% off of avatar costume changes.

Swifty
05-09-2012, 06:12 AM
I would predict sometime later today.

Gotta keep those gold sales rolling.

MaDrAvEr
05-09-2012, 06:14 AM
Geez totally want tht grand prize lol i dont give a flying banana im over events, blood suckers aint getting my money 

TRAZ
05-09-2012, 06:14 AM
My guess is Thursday with scratchers......woohoo...if you say it, it will happen.

jmeijer
05-09-2012, 06:17 AM
It starts on Saturday, length is 5 days and 6 hours and the grand prize is +100 defence skill points.

Feng1234
05-09-2012, 06:20 AM
Lol so accurate

Jamievs
05-09-2012, 06:33 AM
I would predict sometime later today.

Gotta keep those gold sales rolling.

Í noticed that the events are frustrating me instead of encouraging me to buy gold.. This event I ended with 04/10 documents, 16 opens per day all medium option. With 9/10 I'd consider getting gold for it, but at 04/10? Nah

dudeman
05-09-2012, 08:03 AM
How long until the next event? Who the **** cares, that's how long!

This game is going downhill. Funzio just wants more money, they don't care about their product. Typical corporation for you.

upsman_17
05-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Anyone want to try and guess correctly?

It's already started. You guys didn't get the memo? Times-a-wasting, the prize is 54% off (3) vaults of gold. Sweet deal!

Nicholost
05-09-2012, 08:46 AM
I think it will be sometime before the next event. The reason being is that Scratchers will be released very soon (they have existed in the game data since 20120425_0 or 2012/04/25, IIRC) and they won't want to introduce a new feature and release an event at the same time; it will overwhelm the support department. My guess is that Scratchers will come out either tomorrow or Firday (probably tomorrow). Once Scratchers have been out for a week or so and the ticket influx decreases again, they will release the next event.

Sasha54
05-09-2012, 08:53 AM

This game is going downhill. Funzio just wants more money, they don't care about their product. Typical corporation for you.

NO - it's GREED that wants there money - oh wait - I mean GREE

Rhino72
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
I think it will be sometime before the next event. The reason being is that Scratchers will be released very soon (they have existed in the game data since 20120425_0 or 2012/04/25, IIRC) and they won't want to introduce a new feature and release an event at the same time; it will overwhelm the support department. My guess is that Scratchers will come out either tomorrow or Firday (probably tomorrow). Once Scratchers have been out for a week or so and the ticket influx decreases again, they will release the next event.

As usual Nicholost, excellent insight and details. Thanks

Max Power
05-09-2012, 10:10 AM
OK, what are these "scratchers" gonna be?

xXSycoXx
05-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Dont care when next event is hopefully few weeks away would be nice to have a small break from then and get some decent kip.

Wouldn't mind something has a prize that reduces building and upgrades times tho

Nicholost
05-09-2012, 10:26 AM
OK, what are these "scratchers" gonna be?

I dunno, but I saw multiple tiers within two cost categories; both gold. I didn't see a free or game-cash category, but that's not so say one won't be made available before the official release. The loot looks to vary in quality between the tiers. I'd imagine that the tiers are defined by level, much like the previous events are. The higher the level, the better the tier, and the better the loot.

I don't have a PList reader on this box, otherwise I would tell you exactly what the rewards for Scratchers will be. Sorry. :(

Fig Oni
05-09-2012, 10:27 AM

Dudeman I want and care about event I will wish it start tonight fingers crossed.
Remember if you get 10 on the next you won't say who cares.
Anyway good luck next event in advance.

Funzio can we have another event very soon for dudeman as he's getting event withdrawals.

Max Power
05-09-2012, 10:28 AM
What are scrathers? People you attack? Crates? In game created animated thingies?

What's the whole premise here?

Max Power
05-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Dudeman I want and care about event I will wish it start tonight fingers crossed.
Remember if you get 10 on the next you won't say who cares.
Anyway good luck next event in advance.

Funzio can we have another event very soon for dudeman as he's getting event withdrawals.

Dudeman's joy with Funzio is highly situational.....LOL!

Nicholost
05-09-2012, 10:34 AM
What are scrathers? People you attack? Crates? In game created animated thingies?

What's the whole premise here?

This is the best I can do, Max:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24974-New-Stuff!

They look a lot like crates. I think Funzio is going to give us a crate/scratcher a day and we open it and potentially win loot. I'm actually really excited for these.

Swearengen
05-09-2012, 10:49 AM

They look a lot like crates. I think Funzio is going to give us a crate/scratcher a day and we open it and potentially win loot. I'm actually really excited for these.

give...you mean sell via gold? I'm with max I gotta look at that link to see what a scratcher is.

EDITED: OK, read that thread, maybe they will give you a free one and you gotta pay for more chances. HMMMM....

koralene
05-09-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't care when the next even is as long as it isn't until next week... i'm burnt out of all these events back to back.

Leopold Stotch
05-09-2012, 11:51 AM
it seems there has been an event 2-3 days after each previous event in the past few weeks

Max Power
05-09-2012, 12:08 PM

Very helpful. Missed that thread.

Thanks!

Zendfrim
05-09-2012, 01:15 PM

This game is going downhill. Funzio just wants more money, they don't care about their product. Typical corporation for you.I think this guy is right on. I am with ya.

JaceD
05-09-2012, 01:16 PM

Agreed dudeman. I don't care when the next event is. I most likely won't be participating, just as I didn't participate in the last one.

Luciferianism
05-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Tomorrow...

Dipstik
05-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Is there any phrase on earth more inane than "typical corporation for you?". If they were organized as a limited partnership, do you think it would improve the product?