PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions about the Funzio ID.

jmeijer
05-09-2012, 05:05 AM
I want to start a second account, a camping account. That's why I have a few questions for you all:

- I have only 1 device (iPhone) and 1 ID. Is it possible to create a second?
- Is it possible to log out and log in to my main account after I played with my new one? And do I have to click on 'transfer' every single time?

Chosen Pessimist
05-09-2012, 05:46 AM
You can make an ID but it is only used to transfer games from device to device. I transfer from my iPhone to iPad but whenever I do the old device loses all progress and starts new. I had hoped that it would just swapped the 2 accounts so I could make 2 accounts, but that's not the case. I know this only partially answers your question but I figured I would give ya a heads up =}

nopenopenope
05-09-2012, 11:25 AM
I want to start a second account, a camping account. That's why I have a few questions for you all:

- I have only 1 device (iPhone) and 1 ID. Is it possible to create a second?
- Is it possible to log out and log in to my main account after I played with my new one? And do I have to click on 'transfer' every single time?

sorry, not possible with only 1 non-jailbroken iOS device. rumors abound that bluestacks will not let you transfer back to an iOS device but I haven't tried personally.