PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate good times,come on! Let's celebrate :)

emcee
05-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Just got back partying it up tonight at the nightclub.

What for you ask?

Got myself the Havoc Minigun at the 11th hour :)
2nd opening option no gold to boot.

Saves me days on level 2 nc upgrade as I've already have 47 mil plus saved and was hunkering down for the remaining 20 mil or so.

ATM crusher was a breeze and I definitely lost sleep on this event. So for anyone doubting its possible to get the end item without gold on more than one event there is hope.

Feng1234
05-09-2012, 05:29 AM
If you don't mind losing sleep lol

Robin Hood
05-09-2012, 07:03 AM
I got 8 hours of rest last night, it was magical.

emcee
05-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Well I didn't lose too much sleep just forgot to turn off a timer or two.

These events are simply a numbers game to a great extent and of course luck. The greater number of opening attempts the greater the chances of receiving the end items.

I've only participated in the last 6 events and have been quite lucky receiving a minimum of 9 successful outcomes.

This event was particularly difficult and what put me over the top was that I was on average getting around 30% more opening attempts. In the past it was just checking my phone periodically and making a mental note of the approximate next opening time. However, you get busy working, running errands, answering calls, etc.
I got to give a shout out to I Need Muney for his thread about downloading the app Timer++. Without it I doubt I would have gotten this end item and definitely not as many other rewards like respect and extra members.......well we can scratch the last one.