PDA

View Full Version : Briefcase question!

McQueen McGee
05-09-2012, 12:23 AM
So for the current event, the timer just ran out like 30 minutes ago (i spent a ton on gold in the last hour using the reset button and 15 gold each time to open bc i was so close and i already wasted enough earlier on in the event)... but my question is: since it still says "ends soon!" can I still get briefcases? Because I am all out and ever since the timer ended less than 30 minutes ago I haven't been able to get anymore briefcases from players or by doing jobs that usually gave out tons of briefcases... so does anyone know if I can still find briefcases even though the timer is technically over but the event is still technically going on even though it says it "ends soon"...?

I'm just pressed bc i'm at 9/10 on my main account (which is lv. 79) and i've spent SO much $ just trying to get the last 3 (got one today and got one yesterday, which is rare for me with these events as I usually get them all)... on my other account (lv. 32) I managed to get them all 2 days ago. I seriously feel like they make it harder for higher levels to get the secret docs or whatever the event is offering to reach the higher prizes.

So can someone just tell me----is it still possible to find briefcases if the event timer ran out but the event is still technically active (though saying it "ends soon" doesn't tell us much...)

CounterSniper
05-09-2012, 12:32 AM
No you can't get briefcases any longer,

For future reference - If you still had briefcases you could get documents though.

Chukuli
05-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Where the event timer runs out, by default it will appear "end soon". Event will be gone once you off your handset or there's incoming call to interrupt crimecity. Once event timer reach 00:00:00 there won't be briefcases to loot. Attack or rob rivals won't help as well. So Its not possible to find briefcases.

Dravak
05-09-2012, 12:36 AM
NO you cannot get more briefcases .. sorry ...

So NOW let the jury decide , have 300 briefcases 24 hour ISP ! and SOON , is that cheating or not ?

So I can let my game run forever ... with 300 brief cases .. so that is possibly 50 x500 respec free ..
Unless they open up a new event :P

(most people already know my answer to this , but lets play the ball game)

Dravak
05-09-2012, 01:01 AM
You know what I shut it down :P ... so let funzio fix what is allowed or not .

Nudie
05-09-2012, 01:22 AM
I shut down coz I'm just so sick of all these events.