PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on Droid sick of seeing cool weapons in other players inventories?

cookie monster
05-08-2012, 10:25 PM
This is really getting old.

I cannot count the number of players who've got some kind of special super-weapon they got from an event or art crate or something. When is this going to begin to be available for Android users?

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 10:29 PM
As soon as possible to maximize their profit potential before these events are eventually outlawed under national and international laws. IMO

G Wiz
05-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Don not worry, the pull of profit to a brand new, virgin base, of clients will come soon and will not leave fast!

cookie monster
05-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't mean the gold buildings/weapons. I mean the event weapons. My girlfriend has an i-phone and they have art crates that have special weapons inside them. Weapons that are superior to the weapons you can buy and (usually) earn through respect point purchases.

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I don't mean the gold buildings/weapons. I mean the event weapons. My girlfriend has an i-phone and they have art crates that have special weapons inside them. Weapons that are superior to the weapons you can buy and (usually) earn through respect point purchases.

Event items are one type, crate items are another type and they will both become available soon enough.