PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this would be a good change to the Events?

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:17 PM
The thing I would change is dealing with the events. Treat the items found in PvE and PvP as inventory items that can be stolen in attacks. After the event ends, you would no longer be able to find them through PvE, but could still steal them from PvP and still open them.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:19 PM
You mean the boxes?

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:22 PM
You mean the boxes?

Yes, the boxes or briefcases, or whatever they are called. You can still win them from PvP and still open them, but can no longer get them from PvE. This way you can open them at your leisure and still collect from PvE in the next event.

Warfiend
05-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I'd like it personally, but the punishment of players with weaker defense and incremental reward units from the events in their inventories would go on much longer.

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:28 PM
I'd like it personally, but the punishment of players with weaker defense and incremental reward units from the events in their inventories would go on much longer.

If they don't have it in their inventory, they don't have any to lose :) I would be looking at inventory to see who has what I need.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:33 PM
I am shy to vote in public polls. :rolleyes:

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I am shy to vote in public polls. :rolleyes:

How can I see who voted what way? I am missing a button, I guess...

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:36 PM
How can I see who voted what way? I am missing a button, I guess...

You already voted so you can't see. If you haven't voted yet, just click view poll results and it will show the members.

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:43 PM
I would be curious to hear why Ryan5100 doesn't like the idea.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 04:44 PM
I would be curious to hear why Ryan5100 doesn't like the idea.Cause it's just utterly terrible no offense

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Cause it's just utterly terrible no offense

No offense taken. It's just not constructive criticism if you don't state what you don't like about it, except that "it's just utterly terrible."

Jhoemel
05-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Im against it, i dont want to lose units i worked hard to earn, there's a lot of player stronger than me in my level so it will get stolen for sure

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Im against it, i dont want to lose units i worked hard to earn, there's a lot of player stronger than me in my level so it will get stolen for sure

I don't really understand what EnjoyLife means to decide. I thought it was just stealing boxes and winning loot and cash.

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 05:17 PM
I don't really understand what EnjoyLife means to decide. I thought it was just stealing boxes and winning loot and cash.

Stealing boxes, not your units. You steal boxes every event (at least I do). People lose boxes they have on the events. You can get boxes from PvE or from PvP (if the opponent has a box). You don't lose units, unless they are lost in the attack, in which case the attacker does not acquire them.

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 05:18 PM

You understand what I am trying to convey. I think Jhoemel was confused, as nothing would change from the way it is for the weakest player from what it is now.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
You understand what I am trying to convey. I think Jhoemel was confused, as nothing would change from the way it is for the weakest player from what it is now.

Ok, that is what I thought. Jhoemel confused me. How long would you be able to get boxes after the event ends?

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Ok, that is what I thought. Jhoemel confused me. How long would you be able to get boxes after the event ends?

You can no longer get boxes from PvE. The boxes in everyone's inventory would soon dry up from opening them or losing them in battles, so there is no limit.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:29 PM
You can no longer get boxes from PvE. The boxes in everyone's inventory would soon dry up from opening them or losing them in battles, so there is no limit.

Ok, got it! Wasn't sure if you meant they would soon dry up or not but that isn't a bad idea! People will still get grunts though. :p

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Ok, got it! Wasn't sure if you meant they would soon dry up or not but that isn't a bad idea! People will still get grunts though. :p

Yeah, if they are lower than level 80 :P

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 05:35 PM

Now, I'm just confused. Which is it? :P

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I think it's a good idea. I don't know how many people would still participate though. I could care less about the loot and only care for the event goal items. The money is ok but isn't really a big deal since there is a fee to open the box and you can hardly purchase a good unit with the money won.

siL
05-08-2012, 06:05 PM
The only thing thats worthed is only valor and money, besides the prize unit on the event, so is it that worthed to get beaten up only for those two?

JMC
05-08-2012, 06:20 PM

lol bigflan's upset that his ideas didn't work out. Taking it out on your idea.

Ryan5100
05-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I missread your post. i would like this idea because i always get stuck on 8 or 9 when the events end and can never get the final unit but if you can still get the boxes after the event is over by PvP i'll still have a chance of getting it. Sorry for the mistake. if i could change my vote i would.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
I missread your post. i would like this idea because i always get stuck on 8 or 9 when the events end and can never get the final unit but if you can still get the boxes after the event is over by PvP i'll still have a chance of getting it. Sorry for the mistake. if i could change my vote i would.

No, the event is done. You don't get any more event goal items. Just valor, allies, loot, cash, and sorries.

Pretty sure that is what EnjoyLife meant.

Ryan5100
05-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Oh then i wouldnt really care because i only do the events for the final unit. i get about half of my tries or more are sorries losing over 60k per open

EnjoyLife
05-09-2012, 03:22 AM
No, the event is done. You don't get any more event goal items. Just valor, allies, loot, cash, and sorries.

Pretty sure that is what EnjoyLife meant.

The event is done in the regard that you can't find the boxes in PvE. You can still obtain vaccines after the event closes, if you can open a box with one in it.

Taranis73
05-09-2012, 04:42 AM
lol bigflan's upset that his ideas didn't work out. Taking it out on your idea.

Thats what I thought for a minute and decided i'd wait to see if someone else writes it.

Taranis73
05-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Ok I just want to get this right before i vote. Event ends so no more boxes/med kits etc through PvE, but can still raid boxes or win them by attacking others. Event items like vaccines, docs etc can still be found in your remaining boxes if you can open them.

If you happen to open a box and receive the, maybe, final piece you need you are STILL awarded the event items?

Is this correct?

JohnnyR
05-09-2012, 05:00 AM
Ok I just want to get this right before i vote. Event ends so no more boxes/med kits etc through PvE, but can still raid boxes or win them by attacking others. Event items like vaccines, docs etc can still be found in your remaining boxes if you can open them.

If you happen to open a box and receive the, maybe, final piece you need you are STILL awarded the event items?

Is this correct?

Still have a chance. Got number ten this morning and have the unit in my inventory.

Taranis73
05-09-2012, 05:04 AM
Still have a chance. Got number ten this morning and have the unit in my inventory.

with gold?

EnjoyLife
05-09-2012, 03:58 PM

Is this correct?

That is correct.

War Priest
05-09-2012, 04:00 PM
That is correct.

I didn't realize you can still get the event item. I like the idea except for that. I thought you meant only loot, valor, cash and allies were the only options and event goal items stop dropping.

To many people will get the reward that way.