PDA

View Full Version : If you had the power too, what would you change about the game?

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Tell me everyone, put whatever you want. It could be anything you want, or if you don't wanna change anything let me know. Gins here to listen to all your oppion's bad and good...

Warfiend
05-08-2012, 04:05 PM
The crashing.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Events. Enough said, thread over. :D

EnjoyLife
05-08-2012, 04:07 PM
The thing I would change is dealing with the events. Treat the items found in PvE and PvP as inventory items that can be stolen in attacks. After the event ends, you would no longer be able to find them through PvE, but could still steal them from PvP and still open them.

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Events. Enough said, thread over. :D

Haha good one WP... I have so much I would change... Events would be one of them...

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 04:09 PM
The thing I would change is dealing with the events. Treat the items found in PvE and PvP as inventory items that can be stolen in attacks. After the event ends, you would no longer be able to find them through PvE, but could still steal them from PvP and still open them.

Great oppion enjoy life I really like it...

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 04:10 PM
The crashing.

Rite tell me about it...

Sia
05-08-2012, 05:31 PM
I would limit number of gold units to a max 30% of overall allowed units and make the number also dependent on how advance your base is. I would also have cash units at least as powerful as uncommon gold units with higher price. I would add a bank building to increase vault by depositing in it with gold charge per day so one can spend for example 50 gold per week and have a temporary vault for a week for upgrades and land purchase ...

I would let people to sell excessive units in black market for market price. Like not needed engineers for 1000. This way lower level players can obtain 2nd hand units with 75% of actual power and quarter of price.

I will let people build stock exchange and share their base income by dividends in exchange of capital investment. In that case allies truely need to protect their investment and build real monetary alliance.

I will let allies share 5% of their strongest allies strength if protection plans are purchased. I will allow higher level players sell protection for a week on cash or gold. I would have Funzio based protection plan for a boost of 20% or %30 percent during the events to protect boxes. Players buy protection by gold or high amount of cash equivalent to 600% of equivalent gold.

I would let players see and edit all their ally list without anoying scrolling.
I would build naval defense buildings.

I would make robotic players that enemy everyone and can be attacked by everyone on every quantized level this robotic players loose units and need to repurchase units with no gold units. Decimating each gold player to zero would have prize and trophies like gold.

Last but not least I will give myself gold hack :) and join the pirates :p

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 05:39 PM
I don't care about the crashing, as long as they do what Enjoy said!
Think of the crashing as another challenge in the game :)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Good thing this is all for just fun because Sia's 30% gold units idea would put Funzio out of business since gold would lose value.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 05:49 PM
I would make a turret operator give it the stats 1000000000 attack 2000000 defense and there are three I keep one for myself but what do I do with the other 2

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
I would make a turret operator give it the stats 1000000000 attack 2000000 defense and there are three I keep one for myself but what do I do with the other 2

Have you ever dreamt of world domination?

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Actually i would also make it show upgrade times and costs even while there is an upgrade running. It's so dumb how it won't show any information unless there isn't an upgrade running at that moment -.-

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
To make MORE $$$ for Funzio and get MORE people to become Gold supporters:

1) Cut upgrade Gold to 2 gold per hour - with 1 gold drop per half hour. Example: Upgrade is 72 hours - that would be 144 Gold to reset the timer - but when it got down to 24 hours, the cost would be only 48 Gold. THAT is more digestible the the 5 Gold per hour they have now.

2) Double the Gold for the cost. So for:
$4.99 - 100 gold
$9.99 - 225 Gold
$19.99 - 550 Gold
$49.99 - 1500 Gold
add $74.99 - 2500 Gold <--- New Buy in amount
$99.99 - 3500 Gold

3) In the Event - make the reset timer 2 Gold per 15 minutes so:
8 Gold = 1 Hour reset
6 Gold = 45 Minute reset
4 Gold = 30 Minute reset
2 Gold = 15 minutes
1 Gold = 5 minutes or less

4) In conjunction with #3 above: For the events - make ALL event LOOT Units have a "Super Low Casualty Rate" that is half of the "Very Low Casualty Rate" - so it's not quite indestructible, but since it was a prize (and we're encouraging people to spend Gold on opens) - then event Loot has more clout and gives people YET ANOTHER reason to go balls to the wall during the events :)

5) Like I mentioned in another long event thread: Change the open rates to a more constant variable:
FREE Open - 20% Chance to OPEN. Successful open is 20% Event Item Needed
Cash Open - 50% Chance to OPEN. Successful open is 20% Event Item Needed
Gold Open - 100% Chance to OPEN - 20% Chance EVENT Item Needed.

All of these changes combined would open the FLOOD gates of money people would be willing to spend in the game :)

That's - uh - that's about all I got to say :)

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Good thing this is all for just fun because Sia's 30% gold units idea would put Funzio out of business since gold would lose value.

Might increase the purchase of super high dollar items.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 06:36 PM

1) Cut upgrade Gold to 2 gold per hour - with 1 gold drop per half hour. Example: Upgrade is 72 hours - that would be 144 Gold to reset the timer - but when it got down to 24 hours, the cost would be only 48 Gold. THAT is more digestible the the 5 Gold per hour they have now.

$4.99 - 100 gold
$9.99 - 225 Gold
$19.99 - 550 Gold
$49.99 - 1500 Gold
$99.99 - 3500 Gold

8 Gold = 1 Hour reset
6 Gold = 45 Minute reset
4 Gold = 30 Minute reset
2 Gold = 15 minutes

4) In conjunction with #3 above: For the events - make ALL event LOOT Units have a "Super Low Casualty Rate" that is half of the "Very Low Casualty Rate" - so it's not quite indestructible, but since it was a prize (and we're encouraging people to spend Gold on opens) - then event Loot has more clout and gives people YET ANOTHER reason to go balls to the wall during the events :)

5) Like I mentioned in another long event thread: Change the open rates to a more constant variable:

All of these changes combined would open the FLOOD gates of money people would be willing to spend in the game :)

That's - uh - that's about all I got to say :)I still like my idea better

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 06:43 PM

$4.99 - 100 gold
$9.99 - 225 Gold
$19.99 - 550 Gold
$49.99 - 1500 Gold
$99.99 - 3500 Gold

8 Gold = 1 Hour reset
6 Gold = 45 Minute reset
4 Gold = 30 Minute reset
2 Gold = 15 minutes

That's - uh - that's about all I got to say :)

Great ideas Mcdoc! Agree with all of them 100%

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 06:44 PM

Lmaoo another crazy Idea by my crazy friend flan bro you crack me up...

Chimera
05-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Allies share their win & loss $$. Adds strategy to choosings allies and how many.

Sia
05-08-2012, 06:49 PM

Actually opposite. Players will tend to buy more valuable gold units to fill the 30% quota. 30% is almost 600 units. I doubt many have even this many gold units! I should have around 300 or so.

I think having all gold armies is a bad idea.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Actually opposite. Players will tend to buy more valuable gold units to fill the 30% quota. 30% is almost 600 units. I doubt many have even this many gold units! I should have around 300 or so.

Say you already have the 600 and then a new powerful cool looking unit comes out. If you buy it then that bumps a weak gold unit. Then that is putting money to waste. Wouldn't make high gold spenders happy.

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 06:53 PM

I think having all gold armies is a bad idea.

But are they going to refund all the gold players with over 30% gold units already bought?
No..

War Priest
05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
But are they going to refund all the gold players with over 30% gold units already bought?
No..

Another good point. Before making new decisions, the past always has to be considered...

bigflan
05-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Another problem is how many gold units allowed with the default ally is 0 no one would be happy with that

Hellstorm
Fix the crashes

Mad
I have wondered about an event that involved team play, this could be by country or players could join teams. Over the next week they would attack players at their level in opposing teams or maybe just in general. At the end of the week you tally up the dollars won plus any units won, subtract units losses and declare the winner. All the players on the team that won would receive the major prize, the players on the second best team the second best prize etc.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 06:57 PM
It would be sort of like if they put a cap on the 2,000 unit so only 1800 were cash units and the other 200 were gold units. Mandatory!

If you didn't have gold units, then that means you only bring the 1800 and miss out. It wouldn't be fair, right?

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 07:00 PM
@Mad

That's a good idea! Could have a "world war" with all countries going head to head and if your country wins the most fights you get a reward depending on how much you contributed to the victory.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 07:02 PM
@Mad

That's a good idea! Could have a "world war" with all countries going head to head and if your country wins the most fights you get a reward depending on how much you contributed to the victory.I'm Russia yesssss I'm on War priests team aw yeah

War Priest
05-08-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm Russia yesssss I'm on War priests team aw yeah

Is that a good thing?

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 07:05 PM
I would really like to keep the events. Without them now the game would be so slow and more boring then before because so many are used to these events now and look forward to them.
Plus all the free players and light gold buyers would / should agree with this. To be able to win free gold units and a chance at a top tier gold unit with a bonus is very generous of funzio to do for their players.

The one thing I would change about the events is the open rate for boxes to a true medium chance or 50/50 all the time. Now the parts or pieces of whatever can still stay random to be fair. Atleast you know your true odds of opening a box..

2. I would like to change / add to this game the ability to sell units. Cash, gold, or valor units for half the amount paid. This is one thing that I would love the most to be added.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Is that a good thing?We would surely win my stats are triple my rivals

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Make the event bonuses incremental. The 30% reduction in upgrade costs is a major game changer, IMO, making each of the prize units have a fraction of that would make the game a bit more balanced. Say 5%, 7%, and 9% for the fifth, seventh, and ninth part unit.

Create an elite unit building that pumps out random prizes, refreshed every 24 hours from purchase. Each country can have they're own specific units, and at three levels of strength and chance, just like how the crates crates work. Make the building gold, but attainable. Make the purchases in game money. Sort of like a perpetual event without the raccon eyes and pissed off wife, lol.

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
We would surely win my stats are triple my rivals

That is irrelevant though because the event would be about the number of fights won overall and therefore would rely on TEAMWORK. If i got a bunch of english level 5's to own some russian level 5's more times than you and war priest then we would still win ;D

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Create an elite unit building that pumps out random prizes, refreshed every 24 hours from purchase. Each country can have they're own specific units, and at three levels of strength and chance, just like how the crates crates work. Make the building gold, but attainable. Make the purchases in game money. Sort of like a perpetual event without the raccon eyes and pissed off wife, lol.

Lmao! Yeah I like that idea. A building like that would be very greatly appreciated :)

bigflan
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
You Brits will not win motherland russia will pull us through

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 07:26 PM
This is what I would change.... Let us build more then one land, make hold players fight each other and players who don't have gold fight each other to make it more fair... Let everyone get all the prizes in the events because it's called a event not win the jackpot, lower the prices of gold, don't let players lose loot items because there hard to get, don't make players wait three days for buildings, land or upgrades.... Ummm that's pretty much it... ( damn I already know lol I'm gonna get yelled at for this) but hay it's what I would do if I could...

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 07:43 PM
@CAPT

I think you seem to be listing ways of making the game easier for yourself and improve your stats. But imagine if they made the changes you are proposing and you were only fighting similar players, you had all the event items, you had everything upgraded.. Would the game have any purpose?

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 07:44 PM
You Brits will not win motherland russia will pull us through

We shall see ;) (IF they make an event like this)

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 07:47 PM
@CAPT

I think you seem to be listing ways of making the game easier for yourself and improve your stats. But imagine if they made the changes you are proposing and you were only fighting similar players, you had all the event items, you had everything upgraded.. Would the game have any purpose?

Not really... I would still get my a$$ kicked by gold players even if they did make the changes like today I got attacked by someone with the blackbird or whatever it's called I forgot, it's the most powerful item in the game... No matter what I do , without gold there's no stoping it...

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Not really... I would still get my a$$ kicked by gold players even if they did make the changes like today I got attacked by someone with the blackbird or whatever it's called I forgot, it's the most powerful item in the game... No matter what I do , without gold there's no stoping it...

But you wouldn't because as you were proposing - "make gold players fight each other and players who don't have gold fight each other to make it more fair"

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Rite so how is that only makeing me better? It's for all of us not just me...

Hassleham
05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Rite so how is that only makeing me better? It's for all of us not just me...

I wasn't trying to say it would only benefit you but i meant - If everyone was made better then what would be the point in the update? Everyone would still be in the same situation..

uniya81
05-08-2012, 08:32 PM
1) I would make a differend reward against Players.
Win against strong player get more valor.

2) Lower casualy rate

Sia
05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
No..

The thread said if I had power! With the power in my hands I refund them all with gold :)

Tctiger
05-09-2012, 01:19 PM
No.1 I would stop the people glitching and getting an unfair advantage with low casualty rates ect . And give everyone called tctiger 1m gold!