PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Support

War Priest
05-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Obviously I am not the only one now experiencing terrible service with support. Takes a week or two to get a response and the response we get isn't worth the read in the first place.

Funzio, I used to take my hat off for your support, now I just put it on and look away.

Support has gone from 5.0 to 0.1. :(

vitus79
05-08-2012, 02:25 PM
yeah, they are done with us, new owner will have to sort it all out and still has no clue i bet. funzio just leaning back counting the millions ...

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Your request (#May i please be rid of my henchmen?) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.
To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

A G, May 07 12:02 (PDT):
Hello Daine,
Thank you for the request. I have removed the 3 henchmen from your mob. It will now show you as having 3 members, your 2 friends plus yourself.
Regards,
A
www.funzio.com

Daine Reno, May 07 06:36 (PDT):
A forum member told me i was able to contact support and ask to be rid of all my henchmen that i dont want. I have two friends added and my mafia is 6. Could you please delete the henchmen? Thank you!(:
--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2012-05-06 22:29
Player ID: 318516876

they took care of this in like 18 hours. In my message the forum member i was referring to was you, WP(:

War Priest
05-08-2012, 02:37 PM
What is the story on that? Did you email them at their private address or something?

Copenhagen
05-08-2012, 02:40 PM
they took care of this in like 18 hours. In my message the forum member i was referring to was you, WP(:

Dreno - May I remind you that this is a Modern War forum. Customer service responses to CC are of no concern here.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Dreno - May I remind you that this is a Modern War forum. Customer service responses to CC are of no concern here.

True that. Just the fact that it says "Report Modern War Issue Here" is what makes them click ignore and go read a Crime City ticket instead.

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Congrats on your fast, polite, and helpful results. I wish mine were like that still... oh to go back to the wonder years of a month ago...

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 02:48 PM
this was an in game support ticket sent. i put quote box around it to seem more.. appropriate, haha. and yeah i know it was CC but still. support team is a support team. some DO focus on certain games more, but, as I read from CCM, many do a variety of all the games

War Priest
05-08-2012, 02:52 PM
CJ used to answer all my tickets and was perfect at it. Now I get replies from these new guys that have no idea what they are doing.

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 02:53 PM
every ticket I've submitted have said

Regards,
A

he must work a lot, haha

Aidan
05-08-2012, 02:54 PM
CJ used to answer all my tickets and was perfect at it. Now I get replies from these new guys that have no idea what they are doing.

CJ is definitely the best. Almost all my tickets were handled by him.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 03:03 PM
They have gone downhill they won't transfer my gems so mad now as war priest was able do this

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Hate to say this, but support tickets to remove grunts and such are probably starting to piss support off and the bigger issues are getting buried.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Hate to say this, but support tickets to remove grunts and such are probably starting to piss support off and the bigger issues are getting buried.

Another reason why they should let the player control his grunts.

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Another reason why they should let the player control his grunts.

True. Maybe in the next release?

Populouspapa
05-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Obviously I am not the only one now experiencing terrible service with support. Takes a week or two to get a response and the response we get isn't worth the read in the first place.

Funzio, I used to take my hat off for your support, now I just put it on and look away.

Support has gone from 5.0 to 0.1. :(

+1

I got two tickets open, no reply on one for a week and the other on over two weeks with pointless answers

Ducati
05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Mmm have to disagree, Support is very good.
They removed my grunts no problem, within 2 days.
I read many times how they return your gold because of a so called accidently pressed wrong button.
Believe me I have played online games a lot, but have never seen such a helpfull support team.
And before you ask, I am not a Funzio employee :-)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Ducati, there have been some people such as Dreno that get a reply very fast. Yet the majority of use don't get a reply for weeks. I don't know what ever happened to answer in the order recieved. Maybe they should get that going...

Populouspapa
05-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Mmm have to disagree, Support is very good.
They removed my grunts no problem, within 2 days.
I read many times how they return your gold because of a so called accidently pressed wrong button.
Believe me I have played online games a lot, but have never seen such a helpfull support team.
And before you ask, I am not a Funzio employee :-)

I did an accidently click and havent even got an reply on my email and pm for overna week now.. Also heard thet they dont refund that. I also played a lot of online games and i dont agree with your statement..

Ducati
05-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Dont get annoyed, that you have to wait. The fact that that they allready have a support team that actualy is operative is I think impressive.
Can you give me one example of any other game, where the support is better?

Btw just got 1000 gold transferred, from the support team lol

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Ducati, there have been some people such as Dreno that get a reply very fast. Yet the majority of use don't get a reply for weeks. I don't know what ever happened to answer in the order recieved. Maybe they should get that going...

it might just be that it goes through a filter. a few open them up, send the ticket on through to the correct category for that team to handle it. maybe YOUR category is just overstocked? and mine is such a quick fix that it was done in a jiffy?

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Dont get annoyed, that you have to wait. The fact that that they allready have a support team that actualy is operative is I think impressive.
Can you give me one example of any other game, where the support is better?

Btw just got 1000 gold transferred, from the support team lol

I don't play other games that require me talking to support. The other games already have everything building in to user preferences.

Ducati
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
I did an accidently click and havent even got an reply on my email and pm for overna week now.. Also heard thet they dont refund that. I also played a lot of online games and i dont agree with your statement..

Email? Why didn't you use the in game option.

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
CJ is definitely the best. Almost all my tickets were handled by him.

Agreed. CJ anserwers most if mine. Out of all the tickets I've ever submitted only 1 has gone unanswered and that was my first, months ago. Most recent last weekend I had 3 tickets sent within 30 hours apart and all 3 were answered one after another about 4 days later.
But during events you can't expect a fast response. So I still give them props :)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I don't play other games that require me talking to support. The other games already have everything building in to user preferences.

Actually, I take that back. Once I had to call about xbox. CALL, not email. So much better. So against your argument, my other support services have been better.

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 03:41 PM

That is actually an excellent point. I have never even had to contact support for another game, let alone multiple times for the same problem. And then to get no response or a blow off response is insult to injury.

Ducati
05-08-2012, 03:46 PM

Well concider (spelling ?) yourself lucky then, in games like the Storm8 games, support for instance is absolutely useless

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Well concider (spelling ?) yourself lucky then, in games like the Storm8 games, support for instance is absolutely useless

I only play the good games so don't have to worry about that. :p

The only reason I had to call about xbox is because my membership didn't go through right away. But it was a self fix so I didn't even NEED to call. All he said is just shut off your xbox for a minute then turn it back on.

So other games I play don't require me talking to support.

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Normally someone from Funzio would have jumped in by now to shut us down.

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Here's a question? I've got an extra $500 right now. Buy gold as usual, or take my girl out for a night on the town?

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Here's a question? I've got an extra $500 right now. Buy gold as usual, or take my girl out for a night on the town?

Take her out man! :)

By the way, did you get the 4 new LE's and the new standard units?

War Priest
05-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Normally someone from Funzio would have jumped in by now to shut us down.

Yep, they would have. They haven't been on much to even know whats going on though.

Warfiend
05-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I haven't dealt with them except the one time regarding the accidental gold spend, and they replied as I expected for a support issue from the weekend, Monday morning.

I don't doubt that they are having problems though given the apparent rapid growth in their games. I don't work for funzio, but once upon a time I worked in support for a software company that experienced rapid growth and it was hard for the support team to keep a growth pace that matched the growth of the user base.

Hiring warm bodies to answer the phone or reply to emails is easy, but hiring good support people is not easy. All I can say is try to understand that there are flesh and blood people on the other side who most likely want to deliver top notch support but are likely finding the system they once had in place to support their customer base no longer able to deliver the same level of support to a much expanded user base and they're likely scrambling like mad right now to expand resources to meet the new demand.

Warfiend
05-08-2012, 04:03 PM

The girl always wins for me. :D

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:09 PM
By the way JP, if she knew you were debating buying gold or taking her out, she would kill you! :D

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 04:09 PM
I did the Fat Finger cash purchase instead of gold on the previous event. Submitted a ticket late Thursday night - didn't get a response back until Monday morning. I was nervous as hell having 19 Million hanging out it my account - even started a Nano - then built it back up to 14 million by Monday morning - they STILL took the cash and gave me the Gold on Monday morning. I was happy about that.

Still waiting for my BLACK SHARK Helicoptor - been over 2 weeks - NOT Happy about that :/

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 04:10 PM

250 on gold and 250 on girl? ;)

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 04:11 PM

That's easy! - Spend $100 on the Girl and $400 on Gold - Win - Win!

Don't know about you - but I could spend $100 on a good night out and give the other $400 of fun afterwards in personal attention :) (AND THEN Roll over and collect from my Cash Buildings ) - LoL

bigflan
05-08-2012, 04:12 PM
The rookie support guy said they can't transfer gems into gold can they do this like really

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:15 PM
The rookie support guy said they can't transfer gems into gold can they do this like really

That is another thing. Support staff need to be on the same page! One will do one thing, and then another will say that isn't allowed.

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 04:16 PM
By the way JP, if she knew you were debating buying gold or taking her out, she would kill you! :D

Remember, this is the same one who suggested I put pix of her on my profile! She wouldn't bat an eyelash.

L Fizzle
05-08-2012, 04:50 PM
They support guys are working late and over the weekend...promise. Patience...please!

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:52 PM
They support guys are working late and over the weekend...promise. Patience...please!

Not only that, what is with the service? Some will remove grunts and transfer gems from KA to MW. Others won't. Shouldn't they be on the same page?

JMC
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Just about all my tickets are handled by CJ, usually with a good/useful response and within a day or 2. I do remember when the game first came out there were a few other guys responding and they were not as helpful.

Also heard of many other people that get handled by the new random guys, with a lot of automated messages.

Sexyman
05-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Just about all my tickets are handled by CJ, usually with a good/useful response and within a day or 2. I do remember when the game first came out there were a few other guys responding and they were not as helpful.

Also heard of many other people that get handled by the new random guys, with a lot of automated messages.

I second this. I used to get handled by CJ, but now people with new signatures. I had an issue that started out being handled by CJ, he gave me a well thought out response and I understood everything he said. I sent something back with a request, and I got a message back 6ish days later from a DIFFERENT person, someone I have never received anything from. The message I got from this person was definitely automated, and on top of that a response that I was very irritated with. I won't go into any details but basically I stand with WP on this one. I used to love the customer support I got. Heck that's why I decided to buy gold/gems what not. After this crummy experience I'm going to have to think about it.
Funzio please go back to your old customer service, or get on the same page at least. I'm not saying you don't work hard in the support department, but when employees are contradicting each other, it doesn't look good at all.

magepker
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
They need more forum mods also, if they need someone to handle
Emails and the forums they should get some more help! (ill gladly help) =S

War Priest
05-09-2012, 06:25 AM
Why was this on page 2? :confused:

War Priest
05-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Now that people are done posting in here I can make the fianl note.

-Crime City Mark said more than 48 hours without a reply is to long. Some of us are waiting a week (168 hours).
-Support members are all on different pages. Some will refund gold for accidental purchase, remove grunts, and transfer gems from KA to gold on MW. Other's say that isn't possible.

I know you guys were bought out, but teachers still care for their students even after they graduate. :(

Thunder Child
05-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Now that people are done posting in here I can make the fianl note.-Crime City Mark said more than 48 hours without a reply is to long. Some of us are waiting a week (168 hours). -Support members are all on different pages. Some will refund gold for accidental purchase, remove grunts, and transfer gems from KA to gold on MW. Other's say that isn't possible.I know you guys were bought out, but teachers still care for their students even after they graduate. :(In all honesty, it depends on the student!

bilbo baggins
05-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Never had an issue. Was credited with my gold the other day when I stupidly spent a fortune on completing a 6/7 day upgrade after the first hour.

They even allowed me to keep the upgrade. Always had a response within 48 hours.

Keep up the god work Funzio.

bigflan
05-09-2012, 02:37 PM
So bad the same guy said me they don't offer transfers and said I was misinformed but these guys should really communicate with each other

War Priest
05-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Looks like support is catching up. Had two tickets answered today.