PDA

View Full Version : Losses in newsfeed, but not on collections?

msjo
05-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Nevermind. Question answered.

i need muney
05-08-2012, 10:55 AM
The amount robbed is deducted upon banking or restart.

Dipstik
05-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Is it? I've tried to verify this, and I haven't seen it.

Inzaghi
05-08-2012, 05:32 PM
The amount robbed is deducted upon banking or restart.
What if I spend all the money and exit?

mnju_03
05-08-2012, 05:33 PM
It'll deduct....It's sneaky like that.

Inzaghi
05-08-2012, 05:44 PM
It'll deduct....It's sneaky like that.
How can it deduct? I collect and spend all with 0 left. Next time I collect money?

mnju_03
05-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Well for me, I get news feed messages... they are not up to date, but I'll collect... a message comes in, says I've been robbed for $1xx amount and my buildings don't show a robbery but wouldn't you know it, when I actually collect my buildings it's missing those dollar amounts. That and or I'll bank it and it only actually banks the remainder of what I'd have left from the robbery/attacker.

Make sense?

Inzaghi
05-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Well for me, I get news feed messages... they are not up to date, but I'll collect... a message comes in, says I've been robbed for $1xx amount and my buildings don't show a robbery but wouldn't you know it, when I actually collect my buildings it's missing those dollar amounts. That and or I'll bank it and it only actually banks the remainder of what I'd have left from the robbery/attacker.

Make sense?
I was once robbed and checked the amount I collected, the same as without robbery. But I didn't check the amount saved into the bank. It might work then or when you restart. I never do this, but just imagine a scenario. To avoid the loss of money, I will spend all the money on explosives immediately. I can also spend the money in the bank in case it might be deducted. So how Funzio will deduct $1xx from a man with $0?

mnju_03
05-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I was once robbed and checked the amount I collected, the same as without robbery. But I didn't check the amount saved into the bank. It might work then or when you restart. I never do this, but just imagine a scenario. To avoid the loss of money, I will spend all the money on explosives immediately. I can also spend the money in the bank in case it might be deducted. So how Funzio will deduct $1xx from a man with $0?

You've entered a zone that's above my pay grade, sir. :)