PDA

View Full Version : For a good time...

BOS
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
I have a new rival which has posted the below on my wall:

- Thank you very much for the $$$ (8hrs ago)

- $21,296!!! (6 hrs ago)

- I'll get you back you B I O T C H !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3hrs ago)

- You're a LOSER!!!!! Where are you from? BUMP F * C K, America? I'm from the Bronx NY. Come to NY and let me show you how we take care of punks like youself!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 hrs ago)

And my favorite :p

- Watch your back!!! I have a friend that can get your FUNZIO ID number. From that I'll get your phone number and you address. I'll pay you a visit in person and we can settle this man to man if you have any b@lls! (23 min ago)

The above character just renewed my interest in this game!! PM me if you want to have a good time too :D

jmeijer
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM
You are kinda pathetic if you are yelling about 21,000 when you are in the shark pool..

G Wiz
05-08-2012, 10:28 AM
You are kinda pathetic if you are yelling about 21,000 when you are in the shark pool..I think he's saying this is what another person posted on his wall, which does make him (the perpetrator) pretty loserific.

But yea, this guy seems to have issues with his life, so send him deeper into his turmoil and destroy his laundromats ;)

BOS
05-08-2012, 10:35 AM
I think he's saying this is what another person posted on his wall, which does make him (the perpetrator) pretty loserific.

But yea, this guy seems to have issues with his life, so send him deeper into his turmoil and destroy his laundromats ;)

-G Wiz, you are correct, he took 20g and celebrated. I make that every 2 minutes, lol

- Destroying his laundromats and everything else...constantly :D

Murda
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
I wanna have fun......what level?

Edit. Nevermind, if you're at 180 I can't see him yet

i need muney
05-08-2012, 10:43 AM
I have a friend...
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

Ran across a guy who had some kids dad asking him not to post that Satan will come after him cause, in his words, the kid was scared.

BOS
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM
@ INM, I have a feeling this may happen to me, as I just got my final "warning" from him. I guess I should be ready for him and his "friend" to pay me a visit, lol ;)

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Did he really say BUMP F&$K - or was that your typo

Cause it's BUM F&$K...........lol

MaddSkillz
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Nice!!! Keep it up till he quits or sucks it up.

I'm working on one of this myself.

Step 1: Deny his friends request

Step 2: continue to attack and rob him on an hourly basis.

Step 3: repet step two as necessary to produce desired results.

BOS
05-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Did he really say BUMP F&$K - or was that your typo

Cause it's BUM F&$K...........lol

He's that smart, lol!

upsman_17
05-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Sounds like your on the right track. Wish I could partake but you guys are a little high for me. I do love serial robbing laundromats. Besides the good xp/rp ratio, it really drives home the point that it's not about the money.

Boom
05-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Just show him who's boss! Don't reply back or anything just atk and enjoy his comments!! :) BTW Let's go Tar heels!!!!

Twinkie
05-08-2012, 03:04 PM
What a loser. I walk around with 22k all the time, chump change. Don't delete the comments B, I'm gonna see who this loser is.