PDA

View Full Version : Glitch to open boxes after event ends.

Commander D
05-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Anybody wanna know what I found last night? ;)

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 09:20 AM
No secret.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Trying to make this "glitch" disappear next event....?

commandNconquer
05-08-2012, 09:21 AM
i have already done 10 more opens with that but still no #10:(

Commander D
05-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Well you guys knew why not share? I didn't post how to do it on this forum. You have done that yourself, and no I don't want it gone I would of only pm'd it to players

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 09:31 AM
It's been said many a time. Keep on chugging dude, I just got the last prize. :+)

StuN
05-08-2012, 09:34 AM
It's a shame people posted this. It'll be closed out for the next event now. Talk about shooting yourselves in the foot!

Commander D
05-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Lucky you! My iPod restarted on me sometime when I was eating this morning .-.

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Yeah... sometimes it's better not to mention a really cool glitch until after you've PM'd a few senior members about it first. That usually leads to Funzio Nerfing units or correcting player-friendly glitches. Not mad atcha, just sayin'...

Agent Orange
05-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Well you guys knew why not share? I didn't post how to do it on this forum. You have done that yourself, and no I don't want it gone I would of only pm'd it to players

Well we don't know for sure until the event ends but on ever other event I've posted not to close the app since you can keep opening until you run out of med kits or the app crashes. The real trick is to avoid crashing out of the app unless you are on an iPad 3...

Agent Orange
05-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah... sometimes it's better not to mention a really cool glitch until after you've PM'd a few senior members about it first. That usually leads to Funzio Nerfing units or correcting player-friendly glitches. Not mad atcha, just sayin'...

Last event I noticed I was getting hit by someone who I suspected was a dev, if I retaliated my app would crash so avoided it but the the app locked up anyway.

Well my bro got his 9th this morning but only has 4 kits left, my LLP has 12 but stuck on 8.

manbeast
05-08-2012, 10:02 AM
i really dont see why they would close this loophole

its like a dream come true for them. nobody can get off of mw! gotta keep the app on for days.. when friends ask why i dont text back or answer their calls i tell everyone about mw and the event lol. i dont see how it hurts anybody

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 10:09 AM
AO is right. The trick is to stay logged on.

Maverick50727
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Man I am so stinking @#$@ that I didn't know this. I probably shot myself in the foot on every event until this one!!! I opened a box toggled over to notepad to document fail or whatever I got, then went back to MW. I'm, sure I did the same at the end of the event on the last one and never knew you could keep opening. I knew you could if you got the 10th before the end.

This time the drop rates were low and I only had 1 kit at the end and open it. I saw the event then said end "soon" instead the the timer. I never saw this before but opened my last with like 5 seconds to spare, so I never closed to toggle to record the success. I wondered about that and ran trough all my energy and stamina but didn't get another kit. Man this time was hard to keep the kits, drop rates to get them were really low and me sitting in the whale territory level now peopel raid aor attack me ever 2 minutes and took them. I just got to the point to save my energy and get one form PVE a minute before the timer ran out, tried to open it and it was always gone before the timer ran out.

$@#$#@# I had 200-300 extra left over the last 3 events. I think the lowest I had extra except this time was maybe 50. I could have opened until it crashed. But it is on my 4s so I couldn't have gone very long, but I normally make it to 9 each time so a few more chances could have made the difference.

mickymacirl
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Well we don't know for sure until the event ends but on ever other event I've posted not to close the app since you can keep opening until you run out of med kits or the app crashes. The real trick is to avoid crashing out of the app unless you are on an iPad 3...

Or a jailbroken iPhone or iPad

Babytway
05-08-2012, 10:48 AM
This is no secret it has been goin on since they started events on the other apps by funzio usually last until the next morning but eventually your app will crash and the event will be gone but to my knowledge very very rare will you get the end item in "overtime" mostly weapon cash and valor

Maverick50727
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM
This is no secret it has been goin on since they started events on the other apps by funzio usually last until the next morning but eventually your app will crash and the event will be gone but to my knowledge very very rare will you get the end item in "overtime" mostly weapon cash and valorYeah I understand, probably wouldn't have the 10th still. But had better chance and the extra, cash, loot and valor would definitely helped. Now I know so I will plan for this, but they will probably fix it.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Honestly, I can't see this being a glitch. If they didn't want people gaining from this, they could simply have the server refuse to award prizes. Every award on events comes from the server.

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Agree. I'm sure Funzio has better things to do than worrying about players staying logged in for a few extra hours. Now selling a hulked up Irish Fighter for 50 gold is a different story :)

manbeast
05-08-2012, 11:32 AM
mav- u know you can only get med kits (or w/e) from a rival that has med kits in stock right? if you attack someone 3 times and they dont give u a med kit, they prob dont have any! so its time to move on to another rival. i only have 15 stamina and i can always find about 5 med kits with it. kept 20 in stock the last 3 days and my open rate was around 80%

Maverick50727
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM
mav- u know you can only get med kits (or w/e) from a rival that has med kits in stock right? if you attack someone 3 times and they dont give u a med kit, they prob dont have any! so its time to move on to another rival. i only have 15 stamina and i can always find about 5 med kits with it. kept 20 in stock the last 3 days and my open rate was around 80%Yeah I know. I suspect you can't get any kits still after teh event closes even if you leave the app open. I ran through 23 stamina and and 1280 energy once I saw the timer go to ending soon to test. I should have got 2-3 from that if you could, but I didn't try after that and the apps was closed.

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 01:15 PM
It's been said many a time. Keep on chugging dude, I just got the last prize. :+)

I've gotten plenty of cool loot after the event was over - but are you saying you actually got the 10th Vaccine - thus the prize? If so - that's the 1st I've heard of that happening - and I'd say that gives people hope :)

Commander D
05-08-2012, 02:11 PM
I got my 9th after it ended, and I still got kits from looting and battling after it was over

Freekizh
05-08-2012, 04:12 PM
How can you guys keep your game logged in MW or days? Don't you need do ther stuff on it? Man thats dedication!

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 04:14 PM
How can you guys keep your game logged in MW or days? Don't you need do ther stuff on it? Man thats dedication!

My I-pad 2 has really only one function - Funzio games!

So the only sacrifice I am making right now is letting my CC & KA accounts go uncollected for a few more days :)

Commander D
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Ya I use my iPod touch 4th gen for the games

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I've gotten plenty of cool loot after the event was over - but are you saying you actually got the 10th Vaccine - thus the prize? If so - that's the 1st I've heard of that happening - and I'd say that gives people hope :)

Yes, in my inventory, picking my paltry attack stats up, and shedding millions on upgrades as we speak. I'd invite ya to check out the ol' homestead but my profile has a weird ally bug. :-/

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 06:32 PM
My I-pad 2 has really only one function - Funzio games!

So the only sacrifice I am making right now is letting my CC & KA accounts go uncollected for a few more days :)

W00t, all your buildings are gonna be synced when ya come back, win win! :-)

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd invite ya to check out the ol' homestead but my profile has a weird ally bug. :-/

Says we're already neighbors :0

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Says we're already neighbors :0

Gives me the same message when I tried adding you back. :-( Hopefully Support can fix it.

LeBarticus
05-08-2012, 07:08 PM
ive got nothing but sorries since the event ceased. went OT with 30 boxes, still have 30 boxes. must have been at least 10-12 attempts by now....

-->FISH<--
05-08-2012, 07:19 PM
I opened my 9th this morning and like an over excited idiot I closed it out and lost the rest. The joy and pain but, I did get nine....again.

LeBarticus
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
i really want to just open a couple.... lol its killin me

-->FISH<--
05-08-2012, 07:28 PM
i really want to just open a couple.... lol its killin me
I'm sure it won't be long before we get another event.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 07:29 PM
ive got nothing but sorries since the event ceased. went OT with 30 boxes, still have 30 boxes. must have been at least 10-12 attempts by now....

Try it free dude. Last event I got two opens in a row with bare hands.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I opened my 9th this morning and like an over excited idiot I closed it out and lost the rest. The joy and pain but, I did get nine....again.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Damn, that's a pisser. Cool that you got number nine though, really good unit.

LeBarticus
05-08-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm sure it won't be long before we get another event.

i know, and i want the 10th vaccine before that! lol. i don't think its gonna happen at this point, one day OT and i havent even gotten one open.

-->FISH<--
05-08-2012, 07:42 PM
i know, and i want the 10th vaccine before that! lol. i don't think its gonna happen at this point, one day OT and i havent even gotten one open.
Sounds like their on to ya!!!

LeBarticus
05-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Sounds like their on to ya!!!

haha i know right? thats what i was thinking. my app will probably crash soon due to some unknown reason. *knocks on wood*

marebear
05-08-2012, 07:50 PM
My husband screwed me over late afternoon. I only used mw on my iPhone all day til like 3pm, had 13 boxes left and he called me :( the only person I won't ignore for mw. Closed me out of the app.

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 07:53 PM
My husband screwed me over late afternoon...Well - if you're gonna get screwed - I guess it's best to get screwed by your husband - LoL

Blackstone
05-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Started OT with 9 boxes left and my app finally crashed with 2 remaining - petty good I guess considering the app was open for around 24 hours straight. Made it to 9 vaccines total for the event.

marebear
05-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Well - if you're gonna get screwed - I guess it's best to get screwed by your husband - LoL;) yeah he's the best, lol

skaskankerbr
05-09-2012, 12:19 AM
I opened 10 crates after the events close. All day today. Got a lot of valor looks but even after all that didn't get my 10th vaccine. 400+ gold into this event (300 ish from tapjoy) 10$ real money in it. And over 60 crate opens and no 10th vaccine. Extremely disappointed

Commander D
05-09-2012, 11:45 AM
How do yOu get tapjoy gold?