PDA

View Full Version : Best use of RP?

Luciferianism
05-08-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm level 77 with 25.7K RP saved up. Wasted a lot on, dare I say it, 144 tommy guns, before coming to the forums.
My plan was to save all the way to level 115 and buy Exeleros, since vehicles are the hardest thing to get loot of/buy.
Good plan?

Rhino72
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM
One of the best farming spots is the Empire Central Bus at the Red Cascade in the Red Light District so Vehicles can be had with 1 click. Melee is very tough to farm for so Chain Whips up to about 250 would be a good place to invest. After 250 and farming ECBs you can move to Ma Sheng in the Black Market and try to fill in more Melee + Armor / Gun items.

i need muney
05-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Melee first. You simple can't farm anything good fast enough.

Maniaxe
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey I came across you earlier on my newsfeed Lucifer!
I just dropped about 30k on CW and NVB (mostly CW) the other week and it made a HUGE difference in my A/D. I am already back to 15k RP and will likely use it for more CW. We can farm ECB as already stated in 26? levels so When I get close to that level I will start saving for Exeleros to help get my number of vehicles up at lvl 115.

I prefer dropping a large mount of RP at once and see your stats blow up, especially if your going at it with someone and all the sudden you can beat them down and they can't do anything back!

Luciferianism
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Really? What's your in game name, Maniaxe?