PDA

View Full Version : L Fizzle: Some Questions...

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 09:08 AM
1) Any idea of when the new content will be released? I have been banking valor for weeks, waiting for the units we can level up. I'm sitting on 70k. That would buy a lot of Super Hornets and Stealth Frigates, but I would rather try out the new stuff.

2) You mentioned something about a frequent flier program. Can we get more details please?

3) Some of us still don't have the Black Shark Helicopter for playing KA. Are those being released in stages or do we all need to submit support tickets?

4) How are you today? Hope things are well and thanks for your time.

commandNconquer
05-08-2012, 09:13 AM
i have the exact same questions in mind hope she can give us an answer!

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Also, I have no intention of holding you legally responsible for any of your answers. Just asking for some more info or insight or clarification of some rumors. Thanks again.

Bronson
05-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Dam JP I got all excited seeing this thread, thought you was gonna ask about the pics ;)

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Hahahaha!! Sorry to disappoint, but this was meant to be a serious thread, to hopefully get a few answers. I try to keep my tomfoolery to the other thread, and I don't want to offend our biggest advocate (again!)

Bronson
05-08-2012, 09:48 AM
I'll let you get on with it then mate but if she replies or the thread dies its fair game

Aidan
05-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Can we also know what was Funzio decision on ingame chat? Are you guys going to do it or has it been scrapped?

Edit: sorry for hijacking your thread jp but i dont want to make a new thread

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Hijack away, as long as it keeps getting *bumped* the more likely we are to get a response, right?

Bronson
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Hijack away, as long as it keeps getting *bumped* the more likely we are to get a response, right?

I'm pretty sure you don't really mean that but bump it for you I will

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Much deserved day off?

War Priest
05-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Much deserved day off?

Haven't seen the devs online much lately, if at all.

Hello Kitty
05-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Haven't seen the devs online much lately, if at all.I saw L Fizzle on the KA thread yesterday (or day before). We're not the new kids anymore. :)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 01:58 PM
I saw L Fizzle on the KA thread yesterday (or day before). We're not the new kids anymore. :)

No but we are still the cool kids! Guess she likes to eat at the nerd table. :D

Jp lfs
05-08-2012, 02:52 PM
I can't believe there has been no response at all today. Maybe I just don't want to believe it.

MaverickMunkey
05-08-2012, 04:21 PM
I can't believe there has been no response at all today. Maybe I just don't want to believe it.

I have been cruising both the MW and KA forums daily and haven't seen LFizzle on either but CCMark was on KA earlier.

L Fizzle
05-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Dam JP I got all excited seeing this thread, thought you was gonna ask about the pics ;)

What pics?

L Fizzle
05-08-2012, 04:45 PM

I'm here...lots going on..and I was sick yesterday. Basically...we're waiting to have the app approved for the new content. Frequent flier stuff...no details on that yet.

I literally give you guys EVERYTHING i can share when I can share it. :)

L

Tate
05-08-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm here...lots going on..and I was sick yesterday. Basically...we're waiting to have the app approved for the new content. Frequent flier stuff...no details on that yet. I literally give you guys EVERYTHING i can share when I can share it. :)L

Thanks LFizzle, I'm sure that the majority of people her realize that but, if you don't ask, you don't get! We always gotta try ;-).

Is KA keeping you this busy, or training? Curious minds and all that...

Da** carriage!

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 06:13 PM
I thought it was HILARIOUS that of all the questions - she chose to address the pics first :)

You show me yours & I'll show you mine :p

marebear
05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I got an email from funzio. Hello Mary Gmail,Thank you for the inquiry. The black shark helicopter will be sent out to all those who qualify but have not received it at the end of the cross-promotion. We apologize for the delay.Regards,Team Funzio

Hello Kitty
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Thanks LFizzle, I'm sure that the majority of people her realize that but, if you don't ask, you don't get! We always gotta try ;-). Is KA keeping you this busy, or training? Curious minds and all that...Da** carriage!Hahaha Tate, same problem as me?

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 10:54 PM
L Fizzle's signature keeps getting shorter and shorter lolol

February ~ L Fizzle
March ~ Fizzle
April ~ Fizz
May ~ L

War Priest
05-09-2012, 06:02 AM
L Fizzle's signature keeps getting shorter and shorter lolol

February ~ L Fizzle
March ~ Fizzle
April ~ Fizz
May ~ L

Haha, I noticed that. Thought that was different that she signed with a different one each time. I always just say -WP :)

Tate
05-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Hahaha Tate, same problem as me?. Yeah! Drives me batty!!!

L Fizzle
05-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Haha, I noticed that. Thought that was different that she signed with a different one each time. I always just say -WP :)

It's a habit. I sign all my emails "L"

...and my family calls me "L" too.

Gixxxah_Ridah
05-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the info L.

You're like our version of puff daddy, p-diddy, diddy, etc lol

Jp lfs
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Any chance of some answers?