PDA

View Full Version : Land...

CAPT.GIN
05-08-2012, 08:33 AM
I wish we were aloud to build more land then just one, and then wait three days! I don't know why funzio won't let us, a lot of IOS games let you build as much land as you want if you have the money. I'm down with letting you build only one building and upgrading one building, but waiting on land for three days is ridiculous! What do you guys think? I know the game is a marathon, but come on three days for land! At least let us build more and then one. Then wait the three days or even longer ( I don't know if the time goes up the more you level up) for the lands you built.

Maverick50727
05-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Simple, they are a business. The longer you play the more chance they have of making money from you. It will shorten the gameplay and length of time you get to enjoy the game also. Many have been playing for 6 months and are just starting to quit. I doubt they want a high turnover on their customer base.

It is the same reason they release periodic new content. It isn't just to make the game better, but to keep players from getting bored and leaving.

manbeast
05-08-2012, 10:05 AM
I wish we were aloud to build more land then just one, and then wait three days! I don't know why funzio won't let us, a lot of IOS games let you build as much land as you want if you have the money. I'm down with letting you build only one building and upgrading one building, but waiting on land for three days is ridiculous! What do you guys think? I know the game is a marathon, but come on three days for land! At least let us build more and then one. Then wait the three days or even longer ( I don't know if the time goes up the more you level up) for the lands you built.

building up grades are much worse than land expansions lol