PDA

View Full Version : Let me try this again.....

crybaby
05-08-2012, 05:58 AM
Hi, my name is Christy. I am semi-new to the game/forum. I have read all threads, spreadsheets, and help topics. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. Most of it "I get" but there are a few things that I'm still having problems with, whether its my ADHD, or being blonde I don't know. But I sure would like to be able to "play nice" with you guys and maybe get some help. I have changed my avatar to a picture of myself in hopes that it doesn't offend anyone like the other two. So, nice to meet y'all. Hope this time goes better....:confused:

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Hello, Welcome to the CC Forum!!

Ask away!

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Hello, Welcome to the CC Forum!!

Ask away!thanks CS, don't know if the name "crybaby" threw people off, or just the avatars, so I'm trying to fix that lol. So, I'm on lvl 45 about to be 46, I have taken all the great advice and upgraded pretty much all my money buildings, and increased my total defence alot (even got a comment on my board from a rival as in how the hell I raised my TD so much so fast) lol. But my question is, if i remove the abandoned buildings that are taking up too much space, will it drop my def stats?

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 06:14 AM
thanks CS, don't know if the name "crybaby" threw people off, or just the avatars, so I'm trying to fix that lol. So, I'm on lvl 45 about to be 46, I have taken all the great advice and upgraded pretty much all my money buildings, and increased my total defence alot (even got a comment on my board from a rival as in how the hell I raised my TD so much so fast) lol. But my question is, if i remove the abandoned buildings that are taking up too much space, will it drop my def stats?

Yes it will. Click on it and it will tell you how much defense its giving you.

What level are they?

Swifty
05-08-2012, 06:20 AM
@crybaby

Do not reveal your personal information, it is a violation of posting guidelines. In fact, I have reported you for said violation so expect to be banned any minute now.

Heh, sorry, could not resist. We kid because we care. When you are the FNG, this is what you have to put up with.

Welcome to the forum.

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Yes it will. Click on it and it will tell you how much defense its giving you.

What level are they?I have 5 abandoned buildings, all level 3 except for the original that I had to upgrade to lvl 7 in the beginning

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:37 AM
@crybaby

Do not reveal your personal information, it is a violation of posting guidelines. In fact, I have reported you for said violation so expect to be banned any minute now.

Heh, sorry, could not resist. We kid because we care. When you are the FNG, this is what you have to put up with.

Welcome to the forum. lol :p meanie face

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Hello Crybaby! Welcome to the forum! :)

@ swifty - you will always be the FNG to me mate! :)

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Ps. Crybaby - you should change your avatar to a picture of a screaming child! That would be cool.

Or maybe like a close up of an eye!?

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Also - Keep onto your defence buildings. There is no point in selling them. I have never sold a single building. Why would you?
Its money invested.

Aid
05-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Welcome...I ended up deleting my abandoned buildings for space issues and the drop in defense was minimal. You could drop one and wait a few days to see if it really has an impact on you

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Hello Crybaby! Welcome to the forum! :)

@ swifty - you will always be the FNG to me mate! :)ty Joey :D , and does that mean I don't have to be FNG anymore? Cuz i just noticed I'm not a "junior member" anymore, I have "lvl'd up" to member! LOL

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 06:44 AM
I have 5 abandoned buildings, all level 3 except for the original that I had to upgrade to lvl 7 in the beginning

So thats not too bad, You can replace them fairly easy with machine guns or gats. Just remember dont go higher than lvl 3 cuz it wastes time and money for low actual defensive gains. The displayed defense is higher than your actual defense when you level them too high.

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 06:45 AM
ty Joey :D , and does that mean I don't have to be FNG anymore? Cuz i just noticed I'm not a "junior member" anymore, I have "lvl'd up" to member! LOL

Just think another 21 posts and you'll be a senior member.

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Ps. Crybaby - you should change your avatar to a picture of a screaming child! That would be cool.

Or maybe like a close up of an eye!?lol I tried that and got hassled about both, so i figured I'd just put me up there lol..u funny guy today lol:p

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Just think another 21 posts and you'll be a senior member. wow! Better keep posting, does that mean I can hang with the coolkids LOL j/k ;)

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 06:49 AM
u funny guy today lol:p

Just today?

People suggest selling your buildings for space.

This works.

But be aware that there are goals for building certain numbers of buildings. (Also there is a goal to build a snipers den)
I have always liked to keep building and just build expansions to fit in new ones.

CounterSniper
05-08-2012, 06:52 AM
wow! Better keep posting, does that mean I can hang with the coolkids LOL j/k ;)

Where are the coolkids, I hang out with the derelicts.

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Just today?

This works.

But be aware that there are goals for building certain numbers of buildings. (Also there is a goal to build a snipers den)
I have always liked to keep building and just build expansions to fit in new ones. do you know or remember what lvl will be to build snipers den?

crybaby
05-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Oh lol you guys might of been proud of me when the rival asked "how the hell did you get your attk/def up so high that fast" my reply was "if I tell you, I'd have to kill you!" LOL

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 06:58 AM
do you know or remember what lvl will be to build snipers den?

Its not level based.

It is a set of goals that you complete in order. Ie. Complete goal 1 to unlock goal 2) So it doesnt matter what level you are on. I'm afraid I completed the goals to long ago to remember.

Some people cant be bothered with the goals at all. The rewards for completing goals are worthless really. I did them all because I enjoyed the challenge.

It probably came after build a sports bar. but I really dont remember.

crybaby
05-08-2012, 07:03 AM
I just built the sportsbar, and now collecting from my warehouse 3/4.

Aid
05-08-2012, 07:08 AM
I have had build a 100 buildings and I think 125 and 150 buildings. To reach some of those I built the Gatlings because they take up little space.

Maniaxe
05-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Hey welcome crybaby the III! I am originally from Durham so its good to see another Carolinian on here. Which brings up the question that defines you as a Carolinian....Duke or UNC??? Think very carefully lol.
Edit: Aid is from NC too! It's a party now!

I think Snipers Den opens up around the 60's. I like the defense that you can hide, when someone looks at your hood and doesn't see 50 Gatling Turrets they may think that is your real total defense and think twice. Im waiting to do the build goals later on when it is not as crucial.

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Just today?

This works.

I have always liked to keep building and just build expansions to fit in new ones.

That's interesting because I never got the snipers den goal and I'm way past lvl 60.
I wonder if it matters that you haven't completed another goal - such as lvl your warehouse to 7

And so far I don't have the goal to get my sports bar to lvl 10

So some of the goals may be contingent on others being completed

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 07:30 AM
That's interesting because I never got the snipers den goal and I'm way past lvl 60.
I wonder if it matters that you haven't completed another goal - such as lvl your warehouse to 7

And so far I don't have the goal to get my sports bar to lvl 10

So some of the goals may be contingent on others being completed

Yep... see post number 21

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Yep... see post number 21

Well that means I will miss out on some goals that I wouldn't mind being rewarded for.
I'm never going to get my warehouse up there and never building a shoe store......I have enough shoes!!

crybaby
05-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Hey welcome crybaby the III! I am originally from Durham so its good to see another Carolinian on here. Which brings up the question that defines you as a Carolinian....Duke or UNC??? Think very carefully lol.
Edit: Aid is from NC too! It's a party now!

I think Snipers Den opens up around the 60's. I like the defense that you can hide, when someone looks at your hood and doesn't see 50 Gatling Turrets they may think that is your real total defense and think twice. Im waiting to do the build goals later on when it is not as crucial.Well my answer to your first question is TARHEELS ALL THE WAY! And dam we shud all goout for a drink, y'all can meet the hubby....well right now he hates CC lol cuz that's all I do is play it, talk about it! Haha I tried to get him to play but he says "I don't know how" does anyone when they first start playing? Lol i told him I could show him how NOT to make te same mistakes I did in the beginning, but he's just a grump. So maybe sell abandon buildings and replace with the Gatling turrets?

crybaby
05-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Well that means I will miss out on some goals that I wouldn't mind being rewarded for.
I'm never going to get my warehouse up there and never building a shoe store......I have enough shoes!! I upgraded my warehouse 6/7, not sure if i wanna spend the 72k to upgrade to lvl 7. Does anyone know if the reward is worth it?

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 07:51 AM
I upgraded my warehouse 6/7, not sure if i wanna spend the 72k to upgrade to lvl 7. Does anyone know if the reward is worth it?

None of the goal rewards are worth doing financially or for any kind of reward.

Only do them if you like to follow goals.

Nicholost
05-08-2012, 08:04 AM
I upgraded my warehouse 6/7, not sure if i wanna spend the 72k to upgrade to lvl 7. Does anyone know if the reward is worth it?

No, it's not. Almost no "build/upgrade XXX" rewards are worth it. In fact, don't even upgrade it to level 7 as the Warehouse is generally a crappy building. Once you get it to level 7, you'll never get rid of it because of the significant time invested despite it being a low performer. Trust me, I have two. :p

Maniaxe
05-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Whoohooo!! We have a winner!! Heels baby!!!

The last one I did was warehouse lvl 7, I don't remember the amount of the reward but I do remember a feeling of disappointment. I do still have the warehouse but it really doesn't add much to my economy at this point. I like to make my own goals. :D

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 08:09 AM
No, it's not. Almost no "build/upgrade XXX" rewards are worth it. In fact, don't even upgrade it to level 7 as the Warehouse is generally a crappy building. Once you get it to level 7, you'll never get rid of it because of the significant time invested despite it being a low performer. Trust me, I have two. :p

Thanks for posting that - I was contemplated upgrading it so I could wipe the goal out and maybe get a decent one - I know I will eventually want to sell it just due to the space requirements and overall ugliness....

crybaby
05-08-2012, 08:21 AM
No, it's not. Almost no "build/upgrade XXX" rewards are worth it. In fact, don't even upgrade it to level 7 as the Warehouse is generally a crappy building. Once you get it to level 7, you'll never get rid of it because of the significant time invested despite it being a low performer. Trust me, I have two. :p Oh I believe you that's why its been sitting@lvl6 since when I was back at lvl 29-30. Just seemed like a waste of money....

Murda
05-08-2012, 08:50 AM
I deleted all my abandoned buildings for Turrets, because you can fit a bunch of them into the footprint of the abandoned. And leveled up abandoned buildings don't do much for actual defense.

But if you have space or expansions are still reasonable, keep them as long as possible.

someone correct me if I am wrong.......Is a level 7 abandoned worth 8 actual defense points? 4 level 1 turrents in the same space would be 20.

crybaby
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM
OK so I was trying to "turn over a new leaf" but seems no matter how hard I try, with some folks its just not gonna work. But you you guys that helped me out here, THANKS A BUNCH! I'm gonna try and ignore the "grumpy folks" lol

Swifty
05-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Grumpy still is one of my favorite Disney characters.

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 10:21 AM
OK so I was trying to "turn over a new leaf" but seems no matter how hard I try, with some folks its just not gonna work. But you you guys that helped me out here, THANKS A BUNCH! I'm gonna try and ignore the "grumpy folks" lol

Uh - what? Who?
What did I miss here?

Nicholost
05-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Uh - what? Who?
What did I miss here?

It's like there's another person in this conversation that none of us can hear or see except CB???

Murda
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Maybe she's getting nasty PM's???? Seems like all in here have been more than accepting of the new leaf.

Nicholost
05-08-2012, 10:49 AM

CB, I think you have managed to confuse every one of us. Care to elaborate?

crybaby
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM
It's like there's another person in this conversation that none of us can hear or see except CB???no guys its no one in here, your all great! It wa something I happened to c in another thread, most likely referring to me. But, its okay, I made a strawberry cake who wants some lol

crybaby
05-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Maybe she's getting nasty PM's???? Seems like all in here have been more than accepting of the new leaf.No p.m.s. murda, that goes away after 19belly surgeries ;)oh I thought u meast pms lol dumb blonde, pm's yes maybe

crybaby
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Anyways, strawberry cake with vanilla cream icing, and beers all the way around?

Swifty
05-08-2012, 11:01 AM
keep the cake, but I will take seconds on the beer

crybaby
05-08-2012, 11:04 AM
keep the cake, but I will take seconds on the beerOnly got miller high life here will that do? And you sure bout the cake? Cuz it sure is yummy lol

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 11:07 AM
No p.m.s. murda, that goes away after 19belly surgeries ;)oh I thought u meast pms lol dumb blonde, pm's yes maybe

OK - I need to say this and please don't freak out

There's no need to put yourself down and make dumb blonde jokes at your own expense. I was a natural blonde for most of my life and I am not DUMB and I'm sure you aren't either - so lets not stereotype ourselves - there are plenty of others who will do that for us......lol

Joeycool
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
I'll have swiftys cake if he isnt going to eat it.

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Only got miller high life here will that do? And you sure bout the cake? Cuz it sure is yummy lol

Uh - I'm Canadian - we like real beer.......lol
I'll have some cake though.....

crybaby
05-08-2012, 11:13 AM
OK - I need to say this and please don't freak out

There's no need to put yourself down and make dumb blonde jokes at your own expense. I was a natural blonde for most of my life and I am not DUMB and I'm sure you aren't either - so lets not stereotype ourselves - there are plenty of others who will do that for us......lol your right Sasha, I think I worded it wrong, I'm not dumb, just a little flakey and absent minded at times, lots goin on with me,which adds to the absent mind and flakeyness lol. But your awesome for pointing that out +1 for Sasha.....did I get that right? The +1 ?

crybaby
05-08-2012, 11:14 AM
I'll have swiftys cake if he isnt going to eat it.plenty to go round Joey! Maybe even seconds lol

crybaby
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Uh - I'm Canadian - we like real beer.......lol
I'll have some cake though.....what's "realbeer"? Molson? And sure u can have cake lol

Sasha54
05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
what's "realbeer"? Molson? And sure u can have cake lol

Our beer - whether regular or lite all are a couple of percentages higher in alcohol - and then we have all the independent specialty brews - but if I had to pick one you would know I would probably go for a Corona - even though it's not Canadian - or a Moosehead which obviously is!

And then there's all your British or Belgium beers - cant forget those.....

crybaby
05-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Our beer - whether regular or lite all are a couple of percentages higher in alcohol - and then we have all the independent specialty brews - but if I had to pick one you would know I would probably go for a Corona - even though it's not Canadian - or a Moosehead which obviously is!

And then there's all your British or Belgium beers - cant forget those.....well, well...higher alcohol content. Hmmm I might have to take a road trip to Canada, and try your beer Sasha lol