-Causeway Bomber
-Top Secret Ops
-Camouflage Destroyer
-Tactical Nuke
-Satellite Destroyer
-Nautilus Sub

Luke7676
05-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Is just about to post about these. Lol. Some nice new fresh units :)

And I love that spider tank LE and the swamp boat LE lmao

War Priest
05-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Yep, only gold units. Luke, you need to get some gold now! :p

Luke7676
05-07-2012, 11:57 PM
I only see new gold units. Correct me if I am wrong.

You dont see the new LE's???

JohnnyR
05-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Spider Tank looks sick, Black Eagle looks really tempting with the amount of tapjoy gold I have on hand and expecting.

Got some new non LEs out too.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Lol, well don't leave the game now WP, the event timer just ended.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 12:00 AM
You dont see the new LE's???

No I see them all.

Wasn't sure if they released new money units, but they didn't.

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Yep, only gold units. Luke, you need to get some gold now! :p

I know damnit >.< could have bought a cheaper one if I hadn't have bought a crate minutes before the new units came out..

War Priest
05-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Lol, well don't leave the game now WP, the event timer just ended.

Got them all before it ended. If I don't get a vaccine in the morning with this gold open. It will be the last gold that ever goes towards an event. ( I know I said that before, but I mean it! :mad: )

Jhoemel
05-08-2012, 12:05 AM
i hope i can have gold units but I cant afford to buy gold

Copenhagen
05-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Got them all before it ended. If I don't get a vaccine in the morning with this gold open. It will be the last gold that ever goes towards an event. ( I know I said that before, but I mean it! :mad: )

I think I said the same thing last event and then ate my words on this one. I won't be making that mistake again.

Haven't seen the new units yet, making the after hours stab at the promo still. Probably could have picked them all up for the price of chasing vaccines. Stuck on 8 since day 2 and 140++ attempts later. Very frustrating.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 12:25 AM
You and I are in the same boat Copenhagen. Next event we stick it out and don't even spend a reset on it. I know I could have bought all the new units with some left over with the gold I spent on this event.

EDIT: Does your siganture mean all free player now, or just events?

Copenhagen
05-08-2012, 12:33 AM
You and I are in the same boat Copenhagen. Next event we stick it out and don't even spend a reset on it. I know I could have bought all the new units with some left over with the gold I spent on this event.

EDIT: Does your siganture mean all free player now, or just events?

Just events, but may sit on my wallet until the next sale. Yes, a little bitter.

I thought I had this thing bagged. I recall you being at 7 within the first 24 hours and I had 8 in my first 23 attempts in just over 24 hours.

I don't intend to gripe or get too conspiracy theory here, but I am puzzled not to land even# 9 after 6 more days.

The 30% discount is a massive advantage, that I hope is made available in some other format. Maybe the epic diamond frequent flier plan LFizzle mentioned.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I already had my griping moment after the second event. I do think something is up.

And dammit! My game just crashed...

Copenhagen
05-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Ouch! Then it is officially over. If I had only 6 after two days I would have stayed away from dropping gold on the event. I feel like my profile type player is intentionally and deviously programed. Damn, I wasn't going to go conspiracy theory, but I have seen a similair trend on opening crates lately too.

Sepi
05-08-2012, 12:55 AM
That Spider Tank looks really awesome, waiting for personal bankruptcy..

And sad to hear that your game crashed War Priest, guess that event was done then for you too. :(

Romaro
05-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Look like causeway bomber is cheap version from sky devil :)

Lt. Falcon
05-08-2012, 07:28 AM
No more super cobra.

Maverick50727
05-08-2012, 08:19 AM
Just events, but may sit on my wallet until the next sale. Yes, a little bitter.

I thought I had this thing bagged. I recall you being at 7 within the first 24 hours and I had 8 in my first 23 attempts in just over 24 hours.

I don't intend to gripe or get too conspiracy theory here, but I am puzzled not to land even# 9 after 6 more days.

The 30% discount is a massive advantage, that I hope is made available in some other format. Maybe the epic diamond frequent flier plan LFizzle mentioned.
No offense but I would say that signature is deceiving as "FREE PLAYER" means you have never bought gold units, expansions, buildings, etc. with the exception of TapJoy free gold. Fine line there also to some.

I had some tapjoy (45) myself but used it all last night in the event for the finally 3 opens. But it didn't help me get the 10th item. LOL

Good that you guys got new possilble gold units. I'm waiting for the next addtions to cash and valor myslef.

Copenhagen
05-08-2012, 10:08 AM
No offense but I would say that signature is deceiving as "FREE PLAYER" means you have never bought gold units, expansions, buildings, etc. with the exception of TapJoy free gold. Fine line there also to some.

I had some tapjoy (45) myself but used it all last night in the event for the finally 3 opens. But it didn't help me get the 10th item. LOL

Good that you guys got new possilble gold units. I'm waiting for the next addtions to cash and valor myslef.

Sorry Mav - I'll change that for clarity. Respect.

Maverick50727
05-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry Mav - I'll change that for clarity. Respect.
No problem. No disrespect taken or intended. I just use that to identify FREE players vs. GOLD players easily by their signatures is all.

LMAO at what you changed it to.

I don't know if you saw my last comment about the event glitch I didn't know about. I'm probably more mad at that now than JMC is about the lower loss glitch and people having more valor than him. I know now more how he feels. He probaby knew so got some revenge on me for lower losses. I can't believe non of my peeps responded to my comments of having 100's extra at the end of each event I could use. I just lost them due to habit of documenting. Just hard to believe it never came up in my 100's of PM with various members about the events and results. I'm sure this wasn't being keep as a secret, just everyone assumed others knew or had read the threads in the forums. Must of been one I missed before.

Copenhagen
05-08-2012, 11:35 AM
No problem. No disrespect taken or intended. I just use that to identify FREE players vs. GOLD players easily by their signatures is all.

LMAO at what you changed it to.

I don't know if you saw my last comment about the event glitch I didn't know about. I'm probably more mad at that now than JMC is about the lower loss glitch and people having more valor than him. I know now more how he feels. He probaby knew so got some revenge on me for lower losses. I can't believe non of my peeps responded to my comments of having 100's extra at the end of each event I could use. I just lost them due to habit of documenting. Just hard to believe it never came up in my 100's of PM with various members about the events and results. I'm sure this wasn't being keep as a secret, just everyone assumed others knew or had read the threads in the forums. Must of been one I missed before.

Bummer you weren't aware. I have 8 attempts since the event timed out, 6 of them sorries.

Sent you an invite.

War Priest
05-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Anybody else pick up some of the new non limited units?

Got 1 of each like usual.

Hellstorm
05-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Oh no! There is no turret operator! ;)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Anybody else pick up some of the new non limited units?

Got 1 of each like usual.

I forgot about this question. Are people ignoring me...? :confused:

War Priest
05-08-2012, 05:57 PM
You guys are filthy animals for ignoring me, TWICE! :p

Mcdoc
05-08-2012, 06:06 PM
I picked up 2 of the Black Eagles. I am debating on the Satellite Destroyer (it would currently become my 11th top attack unit) - but no rush on that since it is not an LE.

I would pick up a Causeway Bomber - but it looks too much like my Sky Devil and I don't want to dilute it's LE appeal :)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I picked up 2 of the Black Eagles. I am debating on the Satellite Destroyer - but no rush on that since it is not an LE. Would pick up a Causeway Bomber - but it looks too much like my Sky Devil and I don't want to dilute it's LE appeal :)

I know, they had to tweak my infamous Sky Devil. Why not the Tug of Love! :mad:

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 06:09 PM
You guys are filthy animals for ignoring me, TWICE! :p

Lmao. I already figured as soon as they came out last night you bought them. So didn't bother to ask or say anything ;)

War Priest
05-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Lmao. I already figured as soon as they came out last night you bought them. So didn't bother to ask or say anything ;)

Haha, but the question WAS did anybody else pick some up. You know they look tempting Luke, admit it..!

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Haha, but the question WAS did anybody else pick some up. You know they look tempting Luke, admit it..!

I know I know! I dont wanna talk about it >.< driving me crazy lol. I'm about rdy to head to the bank I swear! Between these new units and the new LE's

bigflan
05-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Haha, but the question WAS did anybody else pick some up. You know they look tempting Luke, admit it..!I actually am saving up for the bomb scout vehicle and the prototype gun boat and due too my strategy that is saving up for the k-9 soilder you know the dog guy and a composite factory

War Priest
05-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I actually am saving up for the bomb scout vehicle and the prototype gun boat and due too my strategy that is saving up for the k-9 soilder you know the dog guy and a composite factory

That is funny! :D

Quite a big wishlist for only using tapjoy gold.

bigflan
05-08-2012, 07:04 PM
That is funny! :D

Quite a big wishlist for only using tapjoy gold.That's where my super strategy comes in