PDA

View Full Version : Space center

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 07:38 PM
How much does it cost to upgrade the space center to level 2? And the nuke plant to lvl 3?

EnjoyLife
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Space Center - 20,000,0000
Nuke would be approximately 22,000,000

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Hmmm I wonder if I should upgrade the space center or level up to get the nano, I'm at lvl 58 and I can make room for it... My cement factory is lvl 5. Or should I camp out a minute and upgrade my current money buildings?

War Priest
05-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Hopefully you got the 10th event item!

EnjoyLife
05-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Hmmm I wonder if I should upgrade the space center or level up to get the nano, I'm at lvl 58 and I can make room for it... My cement factory is lvl 5. Or should I camp out a minute and upgrade my current money buildings?

It's personal preference. Either way would be fine.

I upgrade boost buildings while waiting for my money to accumulate enough to purchase my next big upgrade. I am currently working on the Infirmary as my boost, as I'm tired of losing big-ticket units. With a level 5-6 Infirmary this last event, I didn't lose many units. Not as many as the previous event.

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Hopefully you got the 10th event item!

Gahh I've been stuck at 9 for a while. I'm trying to get all the boxes I can at the moment and just leave it on till I'm out... Hopefully the last one is in there somewhere!

Mcdoc
05-07-2012, 07:50 PM
How much does it cost to upgrade the space center to level 2?I had just looked at this a few moments ago - for me it was $14 mil with the 30% discount :)

I actually thought that couldn't be right - but if it's supposed to be $20 mil - then I guess the item loot is actually working :)

War Priest
05-07-2012, 07:52 PM
I had just looked at this a few moments ago - for me it was $14 mil with the 30% discount :)

I actually taught that couldn't be right - but if it's supposed to be $20 mil - then I guess the item loot is actually working :)

What day did you get it?

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 07:52 PM
It's personal preference. Either way would be fine.

I upgrade boost buildings while waiting for my money to accumulate enough to purchase my next big upgrade. I am currently working on the Infirmary as my boost, as I'm tired of losing big-ticket units. With a level 5-6 Infirmary this last event, I didn't lose many units. Not as many as the previous event.

Cool, yeah. I hate waiting for buildings to upgrade because you don't get paid for them in the meantime lol... I think I'm just gonna go for it , why not

Mcdoc
05-07-2012, 08:04 PM
@ War Priest - I posted it - late Friday night or maybe it was late Thursday night. I don't recall :/

manbeast
05-07-2012, 08:24 PM
i'd trade you my entire army and my 60k of saved up valor for that one unit

Dreno33
05-07-2012, 09:20 PM

i would say just go for whichever building (whether it be the construction of a nano, or upgrade of another) brings your income/hour up quicker. then you will generate more money quicker, right?

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 09:47 PM
i would say just go for whichever building (whether it be the construction of a nano, or upgrade of another) brings your income/hour up quicker. then you will generate more money quicker, right?

True that. I'll see what my options are