PDA

View Full Version : Which buildings give the BEST Valor:Exp Ratio?

Dreno33
05-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Could anyone of you give a list of the best buildings to raid that give the best Valor:Experience Ratio? Like for CC, the Laundrymats (at level 7) Give an amazing 3:1 ration. You only gain 1 experience and 3 Respect in just one robbery. What about for MW? I haven't seen any discussion on this ever, really.

Thank you in advance(:

manbeast
05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
i've never paid attention. always seems random to me! hope someone has answers though

Dreno33
05-07-2012, 08:38 PM
HEY! none of you veterans know anything on this topic? *tsk tsk*

:P

JMC
05-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Valor and experience rewards are pretty random. Also raiding buildings is not worth it at all, especially not for valor.

manbeast
05-07-2012, 09:53 PM
agreed. i only raid when i need quick cash and even then only lvl 3 oil rigs or equivalent

JMC
05-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Unless i see like a level 10 nanotech, raiding for cash still isn't going to be profitable for me most of the time. Raiding is basically like selling your units for a much lower price.

manbeast
05-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Unless i see like a level 10 nanotech, raiding for cash still isn't going to be profitable for me most of the time. Raiding is basically like selling your units for a much lower price.

are u serious? raiding is actually not bad for me. lately battle casualties have been worse than raiding. usually the first hit on a building i'll lose 2 units (snipers) and the second two hits will be 0 loss. i have noticed there is a higher chance of losing sh and sf raiding though.

JMC
05-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Well i actually don't have that many mid strength cash units to lose anymore, but i'd still lose a valor unit, which i consider to be worth a couple million each.

JohnnyR
05-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Some of the levelled up unit buildings give good valor. It's actually not so random for me, think I get 8-11 valor for different money buildings per three hits, but can get 25 or more on a level 9 or 10 war factory. I think valor payout is tied to building level.

It is simply not worth going after valor only. PVP eats away at your units, 3/4 (or is it 4/5?) of our force type isn't indestructable the way it is in CC. If you want valor, complete the PVP missions like "Force Degradation" and the other two PVP goals, and get money on the way.

KCh
05-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Some of the levelled up unit buildings give good valor. It's actually not so random for me, think I get 8-11 valor for different money buildings per three hits, but can get 25 or more on a level 9 or 10 war factory. I think valor payout is tied to building level.

It is simply not worth going after valor only. PVP eats away at your units, 3/4 (or is it 4/5?) of our force type isn't indestructable the way it is in CC. If you want valor, complete the PVP missions like "Force Degradation" and the other two PVP goals, and get money on the way.

I find when raiding anything other than a money building, I'll get more casualties; usually 2-3 losses per hit. When raiding money buildings I'll take 1-2 losses per 3 hits. I tried raiding level 9 or 10 unit buildings a few times to test the amount of valor it gives, but it only gives 1-9 valor per hit, which is pretty much the same as a money building, but I lose more units and don't get any cash. So yea, not worth it to raid anything other than high level money buildings.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Yep, might as well go for high value money buildings and take valor on the side....

Hellstorm
05-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Dreno, the valor payout is super low when raiding. It's most of the times 2, 2, 4 so you get 8 valor for one raided building. Sometimes it can also be 1,1, 2. If youd attack instead you could get easily 20 valor using three stamina. Sometimes you don't even get valor when you raid, but that's rather rare. In low levels raiding isn't really worth it.

I disagree with other comments on here, saying that raiding is pointless. If you raid a money building you are certain about the payout. And there are a lot of high paying buildings in higher levels. You raid three or four buildings and get a million out of it. Attacking on the other hand is uncertain, especially for those that click randomly through the rivals list, you lose units and the payout is zero. My philosophy is attacking in low levels 1-90 and raiding in high levels 90< of course unless you come across somebody with millions unvaulted, but that happens every two weeks maybe once. High paying buildings are always out there.

azy
05-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Let me answer OP's actual question:

Almost every building raid returns more XP than Valor. The first two hits return the same amount, while the third one is a bit more of each. The amounts seem deterministic per building type and independent of building level. In all cases, the amounts are pitiful.

The ratio exceptions are Armory, Supply Depot and Elite training, which give you 1:1 (ratio and absolute) on the first two hits, than 2:1, 2:2 and 1:2 on the third, respectively.

It would take a very patient player to use this tactic as part of their turtling strategy.

Sexyman
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I have a lot of experience raiding and attacking. Attackin you can get anywhere from 1 valor with 13 exp to 6 valor and 3 exp, it's all over the place. You can get a steady 4,5,6 (mainly 5 and 6) valor from attacking defense buildings.

Sia
05-08-2012, 06:53 PM
I have a lot of experience raiding and attacking. Attackin you can get anywhere from 1 valor with 13 exp to 6 valor and 3 exp, it's all over the place. You can get a steady 4,5,6 (mainly 5 and 6) valor from attacking defense buildings.

Everytime I attack defense buildings I loose units! Even with weak players.

Q Raider
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Cash buildings tend to give lower value than defence structures. Third hit usually pays double the second.

Selecting an opponent who has a higher number of allies than me tends to give a better return (had up to 9 Valor)

Also if you Raid an opponent with a higher Defence Stat than you have (relying on your Skill points here) then you tend to get a higher Valor return as well (think I had several double figure Valor returns doing this).

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey guys i just wanted to be clear on something that everyone of you either A) overlooked or B) don't know. I don't care how much a valor gives and whether it only give 3 or 4. I care about how much valor it gives COMPARED to experience. if it gives only 3 valor raiding a buildings but then only gives 1 exp. HELL YEAH THATS GOOD! which ever has the HIGHEST RATIO is what i was looking for.

it seems to me that no one has really ever looked into this i guess... hmm..

JMC
05-08-2012, 09:52 PM
There is no constant ratio.

And that is not good considering how many units you will lose for just about no valor.

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 10:50 PM
There is no constant ratio.

And that is not good considering how many units you will lose for just about no valor.

true. but I'm currently rocking an all gold army so was going to take advantage of this strategy as long as i could to rack up valor

Luke7676
05-08-2012, 10:53 PM
true. but I'm currently rocking an all gold army so was going to take advantage of this strategy as long as i could to rack up valor

That's a good idea Dreno. You could always do a couple of test runs.. Couldn't hurt to bad huh?

Dreno33
05-08-2012, 10:56 PM
That's a good idea Dreno. You could always do a couple of test runs.. Couldn't hurt to bad huh?

yeah was just hoping SOMEONE had an idea haha. this is used so much in CC, but then again, we don't lose our "units" when raiding/attacking so ratios are more important then highest valor given

Aidan
05-09-2012, 01:40 AM
Dreno, from what i understand so far, you will only do pvp after you finish your camping right?
In that case, this strategy of low ally, all gold army and farming valor might not be a good option for you.

You will want to attack for money not valor. You also want to attack for only big money in order to minimize your xp gain. This will make sure you level up at a good pace and not too quick. L60 or maybe L70 and below is the best time to attack so use that time carefully. There are a lot of campers, cash cows and noobs in that region so you want to make sure you are in that region for as long as you can. PvPing for 3-5 millions a day is easy.