View Full Version : Really don't know how getting units lowers Attack/defense

jobadass
05-07-2012, 02:24 PM
I am at lvl 40
I have 128 Allies
343 units
attack :4386
def:3981

My a&d both DROPPED over 100 to current levels after I got 3 Stealth Frigates with reward points.

I apparently have no idea what I am doing. Is it because I have too many sea units? I now have 57 Stealth Frigates

Please shine some light

manbeast
05-07-2012, 02:28 PM
thats impossible bro. numbers must not be updated or something

jobadass
05-07-2012, 02:35 PM
thats impossible bro. numbers must not be updated or something
Maybe it was getting glitchy, but I checked my stats before I spent the valor and that's what happened.

Lt. Falcon
05-07-2012, 02:40 PM
I had that problem last week...for some reason all the loot items (including non-indestructible items) from events were not showing up in my inventory and my attack defense dropped approx. 1500/2000 points. About an hour later everything was updated and fixed. I'm thinking it might be some sort of glitch.

Maverick50727
05-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Possible delays in lost units. But I have heard in some cases the lowest units change if there are a number that are tied. I have seen them change myself big time a few times, but it never affected my stats. The units were reallocated across different types due to multiple lowest units with tied attack values, but if you you have a have a nation bonus and/or really high matching boost buildings I think it can be possible for it to go down. I'll keep and eye on it, haven't seen mine change drastically in a while. When I saw the changes to unit makeup it was after adding in a reward from an event. I don't remember seeing the same behavior when purchasing units though.

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Did you drop any allies...?