PDA

View Full Version : im level 104, what map can i see that has best item to farm?

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I dont spend any gold, im wondering at a level 104, of the maps i can see, which is best attack/defense Vehicle or weapon i can farm? i got the 65% regeneration prize last event, so i think i want to put this to use finally and farm something , what is best thing to farm?

Dorian Gray
05-07-2012, 01:57 PM
information

murf
05-07-2012, 01:58 PM
information

perfect answer...

Check out this spreadsheet....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3e Wc#gid=6

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 01:59 PM
i dont even know what to look at with all these spreadsheets and weapons, can i just get a suggestion of what in you guys opions is the best spot to farm?

QPR
05-07-2012, 02:03 PM
i dont even know what to look at with all these spreadsheets and weapons, can i just get a suggestion of what in you guys opions is the best spot to farm?

I'm also at your level and you ask a valid question.

Sadly I'm also baffled by these spreadsheets so hopefully someone has a suggestion for us both.

What's your game stats?

enahs1
05-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Double decker bus 18/14, comes from the city bus at empire airport

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm also at your level and you ask a valid question.

Sadly I'm also baffled by these spreadsheets so hopefully someone has a suggestion for us both.

What's your game stats?

attack:16700
Defense:18750
income per hour: $20,400 (working on this now) got the 30% less upgrade costs grand prize in this event so hopefully i can work on this

your stats? id like to see where i am compared to others on this forum

QPR
05-07-2012, 02:12 PM
attack:16700
Defense:18750
income per hour: $20,400 (working on this now) got the 30% less upgrade costs grand prize in this event so hopefully i can work on this

your stats? id like to see where i am compared to others on this forum

My current stats are

9200 attack
1400 defence
Income phr 52k

I'm currently building up my economy and doing the thug life goals for the respect points

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE=QPR;210353]My current stats are

9200 attack
1400 defence
Income phr 52k

I'm currently building up my economy and doing the thug life goals for the respect points[/QUOTE

i guess we took 2 different approaches to the game, you hourly income kills me , but my attack and defense kill you. i wish there was more winning streak goals, did you finish all of those yet? these 500 respect points for thug life prizes suck, i want a bigger respect reward for beating like 70 something people at this point

murf
05-07-2012, 02:20 PM

Come on...I just looked at the column headings again and they are all self-explanatory...just take 30 seconds to actually look at it, and it will help you a ton.

It's just such an open-ended question, it's hard to answer without knowing your inventory

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Come on...I just looked at the column headings again and they are all self-explanatory...just take 30 seconds to actually look at it, and it will help you a ton.

It's just such an open-ended question, it's hard to answer without knowing your inventory

i kind of dont look at my inventory, i was mostly just buying chain whips and yamaha race bikes, now i am buying some RPGs cause they just got unlocked, but yea i just kind of wing it when buying these respect items

QPR
05-07-2012, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=QPR;210353]My current stats are

9200 attack
1400 defence
Income phr 52k

I'm currently building up my economy and doing the thug life goals for the respect points[/QUOTE

i guess we took 2 different approaches to the game, you hourly income kills me , but my attack and defense kill you. i wish there was more winning streak goals, did you finish all of those yet? these 500 respect points for thug life prizes suck, i want a bigger respect reward for beating like 70 something people at this point

My game plan changed when I found this forum !

According to max power there are 300 thug life goals / rounds. I'm only on round 30 so long way to go in that sense. Use the rp for chain whips and combat gear.

The only thing I found with the later maps you need a stupid amount of cash just to do one mission. 8 million for a minimal payout isn't worth it imho

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=Leopold Stotch;210359]

My game plan changed when I found this forum !

According to max power there are 300 thug life goals / rounds. I'm only on round 30 so long way to go in that sense. Use the rp for chain whips and combat gear.

The only thing I found with the later maps you need a stupid amount of cash just to do one mission. 8 million for a minimal payout isn't worth it imho

yeah i stopped doing new missions, I have been going back and mastering each map, each map needs to be completed 5 times for you to master it, and you pick up some nice weapons, and extra SKILL POINTS along the way, and it says jobs payout more everytime you master one of the maps. I also have my stamina at 50 right now, so i Rob the Shhhhattt outta people every day for respect points on like clothing stores, meat factories and italian restaurants to use for respect weapons