PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Questions please help

Spartacus
05-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi all my name is Spartacus. I'm new to the forums but I have lurked a lot before. sorry for being a newb and having a lot of "dumb" questions. Thanks for ur help.

1) What is a 499/rat? Is it a player gang?
2) why is my attack and defense not increasing when I add mafia members? I am level 72 and I have 400 mafia. When I add a member my attack and defense doesn't increase. Why?
3) should I build and upgrade crematoriuums?
4) where can I farm Urban Warfare vests?
5) is loot from PvP predetermined or does it come from the opponents inventory?

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

-Spartacus

Boom
05-07-2012, 01:24 PM
I will answer the ones I know 1. They are people who tries to be safe... 2. Ur lvl 72 and u can only use 5x more than ur lvl so 72x5= 360 so when it's above that it doesn't matter. 5. Predetermined

murf
05-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Hi all my name is Spartacus. I'm new to the forums but I have lurked a lot before. sorry for being a newb and having a lot of "dumb" questions. Thanks for ur help.

1) What is a 499/rat? Is it a player gang?
2) why is my attack and defense not increasing when I add mafia members? I am level 72 and I have 400 mafia. When I add a member my attack and defense doesn't increase. Why?
3) should I build and upgrade crematoriuums?
4) where can I farm Urban Warfare vests?
5) is loot from PvP predetermined or does it come from the opponents inventory?

Thanks for the help!!!!!!

-Spartacus

1) someone who keeps 499 mafia member; which keeps other players from getting their Thug Life goals (against 500 mafia)
2) max mafia is 500 or 5 x level...whichever is less
3) at some point yes...but there are better upgrades at your level (MT, Lofts in particular)....
4) Empire Arena Plaza, but opens later I think
5) random drops, not from opponents inventory

Spartacus
05-07-2012, 01:27 PM
1) someone who keeps 499 mafia member; which keeps other players from getting their Thug Life goals (against 500 mafia)
2) max mafia is 500 or 5 x level...whichever is less
3) at some point yes...but there are better upgrades at your level (MT, Lofts in particular)....
4) Empire Arena Plaza, but opens later I think
5) random drops, not from opponents inventory

Thanks. But number 2. I have a mob memberr with 1000+ mob. How is 500 the max?

Robin Hood
05-07-2012, 01:28 PM
1) There's been a large forum movement lately against LVL 100+ players who stay at < 500 mafia. Higher Thug Life goals require attacking players with 500+ mafia. Many think it unsporting to pursue Thug Life goals while not making yourself available to others.
2) You can use 5 mafia members per level. 72 x 5 = 360.
3) Sure, if you'd like. I would build and upgrade Movie Theaters and Lofts first.
4) There is a loot list if you search the forum ... don't know off the top of my head.
5) Pre-determined loot and drop rates.

Cheers

Jazz
05-07-2012, 01:31 PM

You can have more than 1000 mafia members but you will only bring 500 to a fight. 2 players have the exact same stats and both have 500 mafia. If player A increases to 1000 mafia members, he will still have the same stats as player B.

Welcome to the forums!

murf
05-07-2012, 01:44 PM

Max you bring to fight with you

Paulio
05-07-2012, 01:53 PM
With the number of mafia members you have, the best way to increase your att/def stats is to replace weak weapons with stronger ones. I suggest downloading and using White Frog's spreadsheet. This will help you determine which weapons are being used and which are replaceable.

Here's White Frog's spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25041-And-now-for-something-completely-different...&highlight=White+frog

If you take the time to use it, it'll be a game changer.

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 01:58 PM
i rely mostly on respect points to strengthen my mafia, when i was around your level i was buying alot of sawed off shotguns and yamaha race bikes. do all the winning streak, thug life, and hardcore hitman goals for respect rewards. also robbing clothing stores and meat factories are good ways to get alot of respect

nopenopenope
05-07-2012, 03:27 PM
i rely mostly on respect points to strengthen my mafia, when i was around your level i was buying alot of sawed off shotguns and yamaha race bikes. do all the winning streak, thug life, and hardcore hitman goals for respect rewards. also robbing clothing stores and meat factories are good ways to get alot of respect

couldn't disagree more on the meat factories. they offer some of the highest XP possible on robs.

koralene
05-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Oh mate... You choose a really bad forum name. That name is the alleged name of sandman in the game... One the most hated players. Sorry for any abuse you could possibly get. :( not from me btw

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 04:37 PM
couldn't disagree more on the meat factories. they offer some of the highest XP possible on robs.

oh damn, i basically never pay attention to XP payouts, what about clothing stores too? is that why i always see that no one ever robs them ? i always thought getting 10-12 respect points per robbery was good ?

Dreno33
05-07-2012, 05:25 PM
oh damn, i basically never pay attention to XP payouts, what about clothing stores too? is that why i always see that no one ever robs them ? i always thought getting 10-12 respect points per robbery was good ?

Rob the following buildings for the best Respect:Experience Ratios:

1) Laundrymats level 4-7 (7 is best)
2) Lofts level 2-3 (2 is best)
3) Empire Theaters level 2 is best (as we know of)
4) Collection Agencies level 1-2 are good. (2 is better)