PDA

View Full Version : Building Importance

fuzzlenutz
05-07-2012, 11:02 AM
I was wondering if it is ok to sell the ecottage $6 every five minutes is a pain actually.
The farm has had upgrading goals that cough a little money at least but the cottage seems to just hang around doing nothing .
Is it even worth upgrading it?

On a seperate note I ended up with 2 magic academies.
Any sense keeping both?

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 11:06 AM
What the?? How did you get 2??

Cottages are useful potential income for emergencies if they are upgraded to a high enough level, which is easy to do. They don't get raided at all. Otherwise if its a low level cottage its pretty useless.

Njwmrb
05-07-2012, 11:20 AM
I sold my cottages after the first couple of days of playing to make room for other buildings. It is such a small amount of money its not going to affect your income. I just rebuilt them today soley for bragging rights in that they raise your income per hour considerably. That number is useless but people like to look at it.

As for the magic academies I'd keep them because that's awesome that you somehow ended up with two

The_Red
05-07-2012, 11:21 AM
What the?? How did you get 2??

I have two.

Njwmrb
05-07-2012, 11:24 AM
I have two.

No you don't.

The_Red
05-07-2012, 11:28 AM
No you don't.

Eh?

Ya - I do. L4 and L2 top corner. :) They have different orientations (for whatever reason). Unless Im missing something.

Njwmrb
05-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Eh?

Ya - I do. L4 and L2 top corner. :) They have different orientations (for whatever reason). Unless Im missing something.

Magic academies not cottages