PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever...

Luciferianism
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Attacked/robbed someone purely out of spite?
For example, going for someone you know you can't beat just because they'll lose very valuable explosives?
I have, if I dislike someone I dump all over them, not caring about my records. Just to use up dozens of IEDs (15K ea) etc.
Or if I can beat them and hate them, I rob stuff not worth robbing, because I can and it deprives them of pocket cash.

G Wiz
05-07-2012, 11:07 AM
All the time!

This is what makes the game fun, except for when this spited person manages to beat me to my collections eventhough I had timers set...

So basically I rob their deli's and he get my nightclub...there is no way I can convince him or myself that I didn't lose out.

I has a fail :(

i need muney
05-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Lol Deli vs NC is a "D'oh!"

koralene
05-07-2012, 11:17 AM
I wouldn't say out of spite but if somebody is trash talking my wall then yes... i will look for them to rob and attack them but only after my usual tricks don't work.

Plux
05-07-2012, 02:02 PM
I did, I'm going to admit to 2 times, the first with apologies for the devastation caused to your Landmines, I then suffered at the hands of someone who I inadvertantly decided to try and prove a point too and cost myself $200m in Landmines, now that was Karma, what goes around does come around. Thankfully I lost the point accepted it with the help of TRAZ and the above Koralene and we all lived happily ever after. The British way of shaking hands and being a gentleman is always correct and proper. So I have gone down with, not road rage, but attack rage in Crime City. My little Formula Racer car is a menace, Jenson Button keeps crashing into my Upscale Clubs and causing the little plant pot and white fence to have to be repaired.
Please Jenson, if you must joy ride, go down the Red Road near my Condo's please, think of the neighbours!

sez
05-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I did, I'm going to admit to 2 times, the first with apologies for the devastation caused to your Landmines, I then suffered at the hands of someone who I inadvertantly decided to try and prove a point too and cost myself $200m in Landmines, now that was Karma, what goes around does come around. Thankfully I lost the point accepted it with the help of TRAZ and the above Koralene and we all lived happily ever after. The British way of shaking hands and being a gentleman is always correct and proper. So I have gone down with, not road rage, but attack rage in Crime City. My little Formula Racer car is a menace, Jenson Button keeps crashing into my Upscale Clubs and causing the little plant pot and white fence to have to be repaired.
Please Jenson, if you must joy ride, go down the Red Road near my Condo's please, think of the neighbours!

Plux, bro, you're getting more out there by the day. Mushrooms? Acid? Peyote?-(sp) you ok buddy?

jaywalker
05-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah someone talked down to me, I robbed his 2 NC's 2-3 times a day. Today I found his 12/24 pickup time :) Hope I can hit hhim once more before he falls off my list :(

Someone also got my US the other day, so I killed explosives for about 150k and posted it on his wall :)

Luciferianism
05-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Haha jaywalker that's priceless. To be honest I play this game for the 'troll factor' and find it hilarious to waste people's explosives or rob their buildings and make them feel bad. I only use Molotov, smoke bomb, and time time because they're cheap, unless I know I'm going to be at work or university when I need to collect and feel like making things that little bit harder for the jerk who will inevitably try to rob me :P

jaywalker
05-07-2012, 02:55 PM
If someone talk smack to me, I pretend I don't understand what they say and turn it around.
Or I post some other random stuff to get them even more pissed off :)

There are 2 hoods I refresh for around my levels 2 times a day because I know their collection times :D Robbed one of them for 1,3 mill on saturday or so. Today I hit him for 500k + 150k in PVP (and TL/Hardcore Hitman) :)

Luciferianism
05-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Stone cold jaywalker, stone cold. :D