PDA

View Full Version : Loot Drops List- Armor/Weapons

Futon
05-07-2012, 10:37 AM
This thread is to discuss which items drop from what monsters. Fisk created a data sheet and everyone has been contributing tons of information to it. I compiled all the loot information i could find and organized it under the "Monster Drop Info Tab" to make it much more newb/user friendly. I'll be updating it as i continue to level and play the game. I hope this information is helpful. Good luck on your drops!

Click to go to the community data sheet!!! (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE#gid=15)

If you want to help while farming please list here(or update the data sheet tab) all the information below. Try to be as accurate as possible and if you don't know the class that's not a big deal, but all the other information is a must.

Map - Monster - Item Name - Item type - Item Stats - Hero Type

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Futon best to post this in Fisk's original thread.

Futon
05-07-2012, 11:21 AM
I did but i didn't wanna bog his post down with spam about just this issue. I know a lot of people are just doing the sit and farm strategy so i figured i'd appeal to those people specifically for their help consolidating and organizing the list. I know i find it very helpful to know what drops in the zones i have available and even if i'm the only one who uses the list, at least i'll know where to farm.

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 11:26 AM
I thought it already had the Monsters description in the "how to get it"? Anyway just don't think its worthwhile creating a new tthread when Fisk's original thread is more appropriate. Cheers.

Futon
05-07-2012, 12:11 PM
I thought it already had the Monsters description in the "how to get it"? Anyway just don't think its worthwhile creating a new tthread when Fisk's original thread is more appropriate. Cheers.

Ideally yes. I found it hard to understand and a lot to read through to find what monsters I should be farming on what maps. I just wanted to organize it for myself, and thought i'd share with everyone what i did in hopes of streamlining the process. No harm done IMO.

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Futon, what I would do if I was you would be maybe add an extra column(s) at the end in the existing sheet to have the monster's name/level/etc so people can sort it, rather than recreating a whole new spreadsheet.

Futon
05-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Futon, what I would do if I was you would be maybe add an extra column at the end in the existing sheet to have the monster's name so people can sort it, rather than recreating a whole new spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet was already created it just didn't have much information on it. I just organized and cleaned it up. I'm already done importing all the information from the other spread sheet and now i'm just updating it as i kill stuff. Pretty good list so far.

ABlueTree
05-07-2012, 04:16 PM
thanks futon for this nice format, and I'm glad you made a new thread despite what freekizh said; I know I wouldn't have noticed it without a new thread.

Futon
05-07-2012, 04:35 PM
thanks futon for this nice format, and I'm glad you made a new thread despite what freekizh said; I know I wouldn't have noticed it without a new thread.

Thanks! I know it's a lot easier for me to keep track of new loot i'm getting as well as finding where my next big upgrade comes from. The format was already there i just improved it a bit and added all the other information we already had and what i have found myself while farming. Just got a Bog Reaper woot!

ABlueTree
05-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Just got a Bog Reaper woot!

Just got a Leechstring from the dire rats in buried city. I was gonna just farm owlbear hollow until 36, but the dire rats are less energy for better items. : ]

Futon
05-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Just got a Leechstring from the dire rats in buried city. I was gonna just farm owlbear hollow until 36, but the dire rats are less energy for better items. : ]
Good to know! Opens up for me at 32, 1 more lvl :D

I'm having the worst time farming new armor :( Finally!!! Dropped off of something not listed, woot!

URDead
05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
If you play the story line, and you get to where you can farm the male owlbear (I am not sure why I am going to tell you all this) but it drops every time random items between armors and weapons 20/11 or 11/20 ish. Luckily I have invested in enough hero points that almost every time I kill them in two swipes. VERY effective.

Futon
05-07-2012, 06:30 PM
If you play the story line, and you get to where you can farm the male owlbear (I am not sure why I am going to tell you all this) but it drops every time random items between armors and weapons 20/11 or 11/20 ish. Luckily I have invested in enough hero points that almost every time I kill them in two swipes. VERY effective.

Cool, i assume thats on Owlbear Hollow and requires quests. I haven't done any quests since Clearbrook so i've got a ways to go.

URDead
05-07-2012, 06:34 PM
hahaha. futon. I just noticed your profile pic. That is some good stuff homie.

but year, you have to have a level 4 magic academy to make it to where you can fight the male owlbear but really, he is a gold mine. I am like 9/9 on him dropping very nice items.

Like I said in another post, this is the reason for that sweet hero strength. 2 hits at 40 energy and I get a 20/11 item. no complaints from me in that respect.

Futon
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
hahaha. futon. I just noticed your profile pic. That is some good stuff homie.

but year, you have to have a level 4 magic academy to make it to where you can fight the male owlbear but really, he is a gold mine. I am like 9/9 on him dropping very nice items.

Like I said in another post, this is the reason for that sweet hero strength. 2 hits at 40 energy and I get a 20/11 item. no complaints from me in that respect.

Right on i'll have to check it out when i go back to questing. I've kinda put everything on hold because I was leveling way to fast and my economy was crap. Finally just got the strongest weapon/armor i can for my lvl and now i'm farming the vault of set because i can 1 shot everything there and catch up my army's gear.

Whats your level and strength right now? I screwed up and wasted some points in the low lvls.

Futon
05-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Tons of data added today. Including information gathered from the new maps!

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 11:25 AM
Hey Futon... The link in your signature takes me to this thread (good read!) but where is the spreadsheet?
Sorry, I'm slow!

Futon
05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Hey Futon... The link in your signature takes me to this thread (good read!) but where is the spreadsheet?
Sorry, I'm slow!

There's a link on the first page of this thread (I edited to make it a little more obvious). I'm not sure how to link directly to the data sheet already opened to the Monster Info Tab so i just linked here explaining how to use it.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 12:17 PM
LOL! Great edit! It hit me like a big, blue brick :p Thank you! :cool:

Futon
05-11-2012, 04:03 PM
LOL! Great edit! It hit me like a big, blue brick :p Thank you! :cool:

No problem. Hope the information helps.

Skoty422
05-11-2012, 06:59 PM
The molten scepter is a Mage item. Thanks for this futon. I enjoy helping and I have to agree this is a lot better organized but I would like to see the up of the monster and energy per hit in this easy to read, organized sheet. Some of the other stuff on the other sheet was bs anyway. Like the percentage of drops. I farmed a 100% drop rate monster 6 times before a drop.

Skoty422
05-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Eagle peak lvl 2, wolf- poison casters 10/3
Highland pass lvl 2, harpy-robe of the elements 6/8

Futon
05-11-2012, 10:47 PM
The molten scepter is a Mage item. Thanks for this futon. I enjoy helping and I have to agree this is a lot better organized but I would like to see the up of the monster and energy per hit in this easy to read, organized sheet. Some of the other stuff on the other sheet was bs anyway. Like the percentage of drops. I farmed a 100% drop rate monster 6 times before a drop.

Yeah it's only one persons information on that page. I think the hope was to have others update it but i'm not sure anyone else has yet. I used it to update the monsters drop tab because he did provide a lot of information. I also look at it for energy per hit sometimes, I could add that to the monsters drop tab at some point. It's sort of a judgement call though. When you find a monster that drops something you want, if you target it , you can look at the bottom to see the energy cost, and determine if it's worth it or not. Total energy spent depends on how hard you hit.

Also anyone can edit the information so feel free to plug it in while you farm. I'm not sure if you need to log in to google or not, i'm just always logged in.

Skoty422
05-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Ok I just added one to the above post that wasn't listed. I will try to figure out how to add it to your list tomorrow. I'm not sure how to yet.

Big Boss
05-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Frogman from The Jungle of Tourments gave me an armor called Thief's Choice (13/25)

Futon
05-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Frogman from The Jungle of Tourments gave me an armor called Thief's Choice (13/25)

Added thanks. I just opened that map, should be fun farming :D

Big Boss
05-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Managed to add a few more for Map 24-25. Happy farming. ;)

That Dragon Tamer is good for farming. Has lots of items and low energy per hit. Money ain't too bad but he does do some decent damage (12 per hit, ouch). 19 exp has also helped me level up quickly.

Addyman
05-14-2012, 04:10 AM
OK, this might be a stupid question and I probably should know it but here goes.

Looking at the Monster's Drop spreadsheet it has a column called 'Equipped By'. Now, I'm a warrior class but I have items that are listed as equipped by Mage for example (e.g. Staff of Foul Thoughts).

Does this mean I don't use this item? Because I have 284 weapons in total (going through my Equipment tab under my Profile and adding up all the amounts) and on my Stats tab it tells me I am using 284.

So what does it actually mean that it is equipped by Mage?

Apologies if this is obvious.

Thanks.

FisK
05-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Addyman
Then you get loots that are for another class that means your Hero can not use it, so you can not you this item in PvE.
But your army units will still use it, so you can use it in PvP battles

Addyman
05-14-2012, 05:07 AM
Cheers Fisk, makes sense.

Thanks.

Great_wall2
05-14-2012, 09:47 AM
I've been having terrible luck farming lately from the Owl Bear area. Has anyone else noticed that the drop rates are getting worst?

Futon
05-14-2012, 10:10 AM
I've been having terrible luck farming lately from the Owl Bear area. Has anyone else noticed that the drop rates are getting worst?

There's been some unconfirmed reports that drop rates were reduced with the last update. Hard to prove if it's accurate or just bad luck.

Skoty422
05-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Yes! Drop rates are horrible. I leveled up by farming multiple levels with only 6 drops! I just confirmed it. 6 drops. That's embarrassing. Lol. Oh well. I've noticed that your oldest, not newest, level one maps do best. That's what I'm doing now. It's working WAY better than the last level up!

9foxfs94
05-30-2012, 12:56 PM
has someone deleted all the information? I can only see maybe 6 drop items listed.

Futon
05-30-2012, 01:14 PM
has someone deleted all the information? I can only see maybe 6 drop items listed.

I still see it under Monster Drop Info tab, though someones messed it up pretty good. I haven't touched it since Diablo 3 came out :p

FisK
05-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Nothing was deleted.
Some one had just filtered it.
Just click on the "Filter" button (the last button on Google Docs tool bar) to turn of all filters.
(People use filters to only see those data that are relevant for them.)
People sometimes forget to turn off filters before they close the document.