PDA

View Full Version : Unrecognized Server Response

Chuck29
05-07-2012, 09:30 AM
I've been getting "Unrecognized server response" all morning long when trying to log into KA. I've uninstalled and re-installed the application, along with powering off my ipad. Any ideas?

Appreciate any help in advance!

Thanks.

rareay84
05-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I've had that also, on and off for a few weeks - maybe once every other day. I just click the button and it tries again, and usually makes it the 2nd time. I'm using an iPod touch.

Chuck29
05-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Sadly I've been trying on and off for about 3-4 hours and still the same error message. :(

philhull
05-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I usually delete and re-install the game. It happens at least once a day for me... once it does it the only way to stop it is by re-installing it for me. Bit of a pain but hey-ho!

Jizzlestix
05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Same problem here , for 1 week now. Paid about 30 bucks into the game and then that error message wOnt let me into the game, yes I've done all the stupid quick fix tries, I've contacted support - same thing ... We don't know why it's not working

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Check your ISP or if you are using any security filtering software through your wifi, check that.

Apparently my ISP blocks it because it behaves like "a virus" or rogue program, probably by the way it sends constant information back and forth.