PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Funzio

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Don't you think it would be nice if there was an option to delete an item from your Goals List.

For instance - I have Build a Shoe Store - that's never going to happen now and I'm tired of seeing it clutter up my list
same with get my warehouse to lvl 7

it would be nice if we could remove them..............

sexkitteh
05-07-2012, 08:52 AM
you can.... build a shoe store then delete it ^^

BUT I agree with you none the less...

QPR
05-07-2012, 08:52 AM
They don't appear to deal with support tickets so don't expect anything with this suggestion !!

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 09:05 AM
you can.... build a shoe store then delete it ^^

BUT I agree with you none the less...

well why would I want to spend money on a building I don't want and then only get 50% back - that makes no sense!

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 09:06 AM
They don't appear to deal with support tickets so don't expect anything with this suggestion !!

They have been pretty good with me when dealing with my tickets - maybe a bigger backlog now.............

dudeman
05-07-2012, 09:13 AM
well why would I want to spend money on a building I don't want and then only get 50% back - that makes no sense!

Forget the money, you'll get more.

BUT, why would you want to waste your build tool on a building that you know you won't keep?

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Forget the money, you'll get more.

BUT, why would you want to waste your build tool on a building that you know you won't keep?

I don't - it's not my intent to purchase a shoe store - it was just an example of something I want off my Goals List

tempt
05-07-2012, 09:54 AM
I assume if we don't finish building these "undesirable" goals, other goals don't open?

Like, if I don't upgrade warehouse to level 7, does it block/prevent other goals from appearing (TL)?

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I assume if we don't finish building these "undesirable" goals, other goals don't open?

Like, if I don't upgrade warehouse to level 7, does it block/prevent other goals from appearing (TL)?

Good point - I imagine so.........

G Wiz
05-07-2012, 10:31 AM

Like, if I don't upgrade warehouse to level 7, does it block/prevent other goals from appearing (TL)?This kind of thing seems very plausible.

It would make sense that it does so that we continue on with the game as was intended, but as you know the community has made CC to be about other things now.

Our mind eye has been opened!