PDA

View Full Version : So I've missed the last couple of events?

averioste
05-07-2012, 08:11 AM
I have been playing dedicatedly for the last two weeks, and only now am I coming to the realization after visiting the forums for the first time that there are events occurring in game this very minute. However, the only event i've seen in the last week was a 20% discount on purchasing gold. Why can't I see the events that everyone else is talking about?

Feng1234
05-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I've heard it's only available on iOS not android

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I have been playing dedicatedly for the last two weeks, and only now am I coming to the realization after visiting the forums for the first time that there are events occurring in game this very minute. However, the only event i've seen in the last week was a 20% discount on purchasing gold. Why can't I see the events that everyone else is talking about?

are you on an android?
No events for that as far as I know.......

averioste
05-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Oh seriously? Why don't androids get events?

sexkitteh
05-07-2012, 08:20 AM
because Crime City has just recently been ported to Android. They are working on getting us events though :)

Leopold Stotch
05-07-2012, 02:04 PM
events make the game alot more exciting !! just dont spend too much gold ! , ive gotten final grand prize in the last 2 events in a row with no gold spent, i see guys on here spending hundreds of real dollars trying to win these things, android people, dont be gold suckers !