PDA

View Full Version : Sold a money building that i bought with gold.

magepker
05-07-2012, 06:55 AM
bought a solar array but saw it'd cost $540k to upgrade to lvl 2 so i decided (like an idiot) to sell it... got $0 back... something wrong?!?!?!? i expected to maybe get 30 gold back or a cash equivalent but got nothing.... what gives?

Ducati
05-07-2012, 06:58 AM
You get nothing when selling a gold building. Pity you did not check the forum before selling.

magepker
05-07-2012, 07:00 AM
you would think theres a warning in the game.... lets assume i didnt know about the forum i shouldn't be punished because the game had no warning....

Hassleham
05-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Yeah it's pretty unfair, there should be a warning before selling all buildings that tells you how much you will get.

Ducati
05-07-2012, 07:07 AM
I agree, there should be a warning popping up.

magepker
05-07-2012, 07:08 AM
think if i email support they'd give it back?

Hassleham
05-07-2012, 07:11 AM
It's worth a try.

hound
05-07-2012, 07:13 AM
I would submit a trouble ticket in- explain that you "accidentally" deleted it.... But, then again- they probably seen this thread. So, just tell the truth. That you deleted it expecting to get gold or cash back.

Khimsoo
05-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes, sent a ticket. They are helpful.

Brugernavn
05-07-2012, 08:13 AM
I just bought an ally for 17 gold, I was just browsing but must have clicked the screen somehow. I would have loved a "are you sure you want to buy an ally". Gold not well spend :0(

manbeast
05-07-2012, 08:42 AM
i thought gold building cost gold to upgrade them? they cost in game cash to upgrade?

SeqWins
05-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Gold buildings cost in game cash to upgrade NOT gold. Yes the upgrades are very expensive but the upgrade times are pretty short.

manbeast
05-07-2012, 11:15 AM
thanks seq. very good to know

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I just bought an ally for 17 gold, I was just browsing but must have clicked the screen somehow. I would have loved a "are you sure you want to buy an ally". Gold not well spend :0(

I did that once as well, send in a ticket they'll refund you. They refunded me, anyway. I recently reset the timer for my box for the event while it was at 12 minutes.... Dammit. I haven't sent a ticket in for tht one...

War Priest
05-07-2012, 12:55 PM
You should have asked before doing that. Most of us could have saved you the trouble.

JohnnyR
05-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I did that once as well, send in a ticket they'll refund you. They refunded me, anyway. I recently reset the timer for my box for the event while it was at 12 minutes.... Dammit. I haven't sent a ticket in for tht one...

Lol, I wouldn't. They're good about fixing our feck ups, don't wanna wear em out, hehe.

Honestly, when there is a "sell" description, one should get something back. It is only reasonable after seeing how money buildings give half in game money back. If they don't want to give anything back, the button should be renamed "delete."

Selfproclaimed
05-07-2012, 09:58 PM
So after about 4-5 days on tap joy. I finally got the composite factory. All free,and no personal information giving whatsoever. Thank you tap joy,lol. Now I'm working on trying to get enough for solar arrays

manbeast
05-07-2012, 10:08 PM
So after about 4-5 days on tap joy. I finally got the composite factory. All free,and no personal information giving whatsoever. Thank you tap joy,lol. Now I'm working on trying to get enough for solar arrays

what offers did u do?? obv not every single one just easiest/best ones :)

Selfproclaimed
05-07-2012, 10:20 PM
what offers did u do?? obv not every single one just easiest/best ones :)

Allllll free ones. I didn't do any that required cc#s ,ss,no personal information at all. And the ones that did require a Facebook login for them, I used a one of my fake Facebook pages. I did all that credited 1-4 gold,there were a couple that credited like around 10.. Basically allloot of clicking

LeBarticus
05-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol, I wouldn't. They're good about fixing our feck ups, don't wanna wear em out, hehe.

Honestly, when there is a "sell" description, one should get something back. It is only reasonable after seeing how money buildings give half in game money back. If they don't want to give anything back, the button should be renamed "delete."

Very good point, that is misleading. And yeah I effed up I'll deal with it lol