PDA

View Full Version : Premature Income Adjustment

white frog
05-07-2012, 05:27 AM
So I just started building my first Nightclub last night, and my income this morning already shows the added hourly income of the NC. Has anyone else ever seen this before?

CounterSniper
05-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Yes, yes I have.

Whoopdido1980
05-07-2012, 05:40 AM
I believe it's always been like that. Maybe you just didn't notice before since other buildings don't add as much to hourly income. You might not notice going from $103K/hr to 105K/hr but you'll definitely notice going from 105K to 135K.

Maniaxe
05-07-2012, 05:42 AM
I just noticed the other day when I built a Gatling turret and my defense did not go up. For some reason it adds to you stats when you build but not when you upgrade and upgrades do not show unless I restart the app.

MajorOffensive
05-07-2012, 06:00 AM
All buildings are like this. When you build, it adds the income right away. When you upgrade, it does not.

Dreno33
05-07-2012, 06:15 AM
posted May 2nd in a thread, "Where were you???", in MW Forums:

I don't remember the thread we had a discussion posted about this, so I'll post it here. Upgrades increases income AFTER finishing.

My Oil Derrick just finished upgrading and increased my income from 151k to 154. I just now clicked upgrade on the other oil derrick. restarted app, and it REMAINED at 154k. So, in conclusion, upgrades DO NOT affect income UNTIL finished upgrading.

That is all, and goodnight my comrades(:

ANOTHER POINT TO ADD:

I haven't built a new building in forever on MW in forever, haha.
BUT, since CC and MW both operate the same way for upgrading. Why wouldn't construction as well?

I just bought a loft, and in doing so, my income INCREASED when construction start. I am NOT 100% that MW works the same way, but I don't see why it wouldn't..