PDA

View Full Version : Immediate help need now... no joke please respond devs :_(

taynak
05-07-2012, 03:23 AM
ok... so i didn't know about the recovery method for the game... now i had to reflash my phone and reinstall my game... now i have an account but i need you guys to link my account to my game... my id was 307-105-120... now its 667-170-400... i need to get my game back... i was playing for weeks... i don't want to start over....

CounterSniper
05-07-2012, 03:36 AM
There are no devs online right now.

Did you contact support thru your device?

taynak
05-07-2012, 04:01 AM
thanks for the reply... i didn't expect anyone to be up yet... i sent a message to in game support from device... it had a time stamp and i put in whats going on... will wait a reply either from them or from here...

one man gang
05-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Be patient taynak, it took me 8 days for them to solve my problem but they did get around to it.

They still have a good support team

Good luck :)

taynak
05-07-2012, 04:11 AM
cool... i hate that i won't be able to play for 8 days though... :(

MaDrAvEr
05-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Lucky u only been playing for weeks lol ive been playing since last sept 

Babytway
05-07-2012, 07:25 AM
this should be posted in technical section not here.

Joeycool
05-07-2012, 07:28 AM
I've been waiting for a resolution to a ticket for 8 days now. Dont hold your breath while waiting for a response.

Gaming Will
05-07-2012, 10:08 AM
I've been waiting for a resolution to a ticket for 8 days now. Dont hold your breath while waiting for a response.

Dang Joey, they were working on alot Of them yesterday. I really thought it would be taken care of yesterday. :(

Joeycool
05-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Dang Joey, they were working on alot Of them yesterday. I really thought it would be taken care of yesterday. :(

They actually did respond to me yesterday. They sent me a weak email asking me to clarify the situation. It was pretty clear in my initial email. So I responded with clarification, and sent them a whole load of receipts to pre empt their next stalling email - which I'm pretty sure would read something like can you prove you paid for a vault of gold and didn't get credited it.

I'm now waiting for a response to them... hopefully it wont take another 7 days.

taynak
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
yeah i just goofed and didn't know about the account saving thing... wiped my phone and now i can't get it back... the devs may want to think about how weed farmer backs up the info to a cloud i would guess.. if i have to reinstall that game i just put in my username and pass and its all coming back to me... just a thought...

and i looked in the technical section but there was a post there about this where there were some people talking about other stuff.. no one responded to the post... so i didn't want to take a chance at not being helped... just hope your not a forum nazi and must have this post somewhere else and deletes it!!! lol :D

taynak
05-07-2012, 01:37 PM
omg what great people behind this game... less than 12 hours for my fix!!! thank you mike.... i dont' know what i would have done if i lost my game!!!

Joeycool
05-07-2012, 01:48 PM
omg what great people behind this game... less than 12 hours for my fix!!! thank you mike.... i dont' know what i would have done if i lost my game!!!

Who is mike??

How did you get it sorted?

QPR
05-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Either taynak is on a wind up or funzio are intentionally taking the pi...s

Magmom027
05-02-2013, 09:52 AM
I requested help transferring my game to my new android device on 4/23...it is 5/2 and here I sit...broken hearted over a game. Omg. How long does it take? The new syndicate battles start tomorrow. I was level 125. HELP!

the_brein
05-02-2013, 09:55 AM
this should be posted in technical section not here.

What the heck? There's a technical section here!!!

sister morphine
05-02-2013, 10:17 AM
What the heck? There's a technical section here!!!
Astonishingly, yes

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?65-Technical-(All-Platforms)

Whaddya mean you never click on the Forum > Forums link at page top? 😉

Grimmy11
05-03-2013, 01:39 AM
They actually did respond to me yesterday. They sent me a weak email asking me to clarify the situation. It was pretty clear in my initial email. So I responded with clarification, and sent them a whole load of receipts to pre empt their next stalling email - which I'm pretty sure would read something like can you prove you paid for a vault of gold and didn't get credited it.

I'm now waiting for a response to them... hopefully it wont take another 7 days.

In the first battle I must have had a weak internet connection because I intended to only purchase two vaults of gold during the 40% off sale. Anyways I got the first vault 1500 gold and then when I purchased the second nothing happened. I tried again and the third time I still only had 1500 gold. On the fourth attempt my gold went up to 3000 so I was happy.

I was shocked when I received an e-mail from apple support (I use an iphone) advising me that they have billed me for four lots of gold as an in game app purchase. Instead of going to Gree support I e-mailed apple support and was refunded two vaults of gold within a few days and received correspondence from them immediately.

My advice to anyone who has these issues is to go to apple support instead of gree support if you have an iphone. I'm not sure who charges you if you use an android but I would raise it with them first instead of Gree.

BigMoney
05-03-2013, 01:59 AM
It's through Google Play, but I've never had an issue with being billed for gold I didn't receive. Not yet, anyway. Knock on wood.