PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed of my criminal records

Lizengar
05-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Look at the number of robberies I lost...I feel like a failed robber.

I hate to restart the game again just to get 0 records though. Do you guys ever get upset looking at lousy statistics?

Dravak
05-06-2012, 11:07 PM
No whatever you do , do not get upset at the stats lol , cause then it will hurt more when it is totally broken .

Example have 794 losses , most of the losses comes from fighting people equel to my stats .
So you lose some fights , you win some :) .

Now if I were to totally focus on those stats , I would only fight very weak players avoid the strong .
Then when somebody comes to bully me , I would throw a tantrum lol .
Now I just bully back , and go for a 48 hour fight :p .... much more fun that way .

Giedrius
05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
No whatever you do , do not get upset at the stats lol , cause then it will hurt more when it is totally broken .

Example have 794 losses , most of the losses comes from fighting people equel to my stats .
So you lose some fights , you win some :) .

Now if I were to totally focus on those stats , I would only fight very weak players avoid the strong .
Then when somebody comes to bully me , I would throw a tantrum lol .
Now I just bully back , and go for a 48 hour fight :p .... much more fun that way .

I have 9200 loses and I'm not ashamed by them. In other hand I have over 60k wins...

Lizengar
05-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Oh my lordie lord. I have like more losses than wins. But I don't know why I keep losing to people with a lower Def than my attack.

Dravak
05-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Depending on your level what is your attack skill , and defense skill ..
Your weapons layout , your maffia members there are so many factors , to win or lose .
It is not just straight higher attack is garantee win over lower defense .

Cause you win once , doesn't automatically mean you will win all 10 fights .
Same cause you lose once or twice , doesn't mean you will lose the remaining 8

Trial and error .