PDA

View Full Version : Any 1 stil farming??

MaDrAvEr
05-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Just seeing if any1 is stil farming n wht?? Im doing UWV atm got 200 in alil over a week :)

dudeman
05-06-2012, 10:48 PM
I get $1M+/day and one of three useful yet random loot items from Ma Sheng in the Black Market.

From what I've read here, lots of people are farming that job.

Lizengar
05-06-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm farming, I guess. I'm level 7 right now with like 5k/hr. I only have 2k with me now though =(

MaDrAvEr
05-06-2012, 10:53 PM
I get roughly 8mil a day atm, im cranking the uwv at the EAP clothing store got a good drop rate ive found :)

MaDrAvEr
05-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Thts alrite for lvl 7  i just hit 165 earlier today

MaddSkillz
05-06-2012, 11:19 PM
I get roughly 8mil a day atm, im cranking the uwv at the EAP clothing store got a good drop rate ive found :)

I didn't get he acronym memo what's uwv and Eap.

MaDrAvEr
05-06-2012, 11:21 PM
I just checked out ma sheng n it doesnt seem worth it to me, i mean it takes 500+ stam n u hav to do it 20 times??? Correct me if im wrong????

MaDrAvEr
05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Urban warfare vest at empire arena plaza 

MaddSkillz
05-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Thanks. I'm getting too old for acronyms I guess. Im part of the origonal..lol..g2g..rofl...lmao

jkl
05-06-2012, 11:34 PM
I am going back and forth between vests at clothing store and ma sheng. Vest drop rates seem lower during events (maybe just my perception), so I hit ma sheng while an event is going since it is guaranteed every 20th hit. So basically, I am always at Black Market since these events never seem to end / no break in between :) From everyone I've talked to, these are the best 2 farming jobs at the moment.

dudeman
05-06-2012, 11:37 PM
I just checked out ma cheng n it doesnt seem worth it to me, i mean it takes 500+ stam n u hav to do it 20 times??? Correct me if im wrong????

576 energy x 20 hits, but you get some of the best available loot in the game and over a million cash. Normally it takes over two days to the job once but if you have the Devil's Take Down + Agent(?)/Goodfella you can do it in just over a day.

Most other farmable map jobs reward loot that doesn't help me very much anymore, and the loot from Ma Sheng is comparable to respect items from the equipment store.

The Experimental Mech Suit is 17/33 and FCG is 17/27. Every Mech Suit saves 800 RP that can be spent on something else.
The Reinforced Tonfa is 24/19. One less attack point than the Chainwhip, but it's free and allows you to spend 750 RP on something else.
The Chinese Assault Rifle at 35/23 has one less attack than the RPG, but it has a much better defense.

Every time you beat up Ma Sheng you save 750-1000 Respect, and you still get over $1 million bonus.

MaddSkillz
05-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Is ther anything that lower level people can farm? I'm level 72...anything around there?

Cloud4201
05-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Ya I've been farming Ma Sheng ever since I got the Devils Takedown. Have yet to get the Chinese Assault Rifle but I've gotten like 6 Reinforced Tonfas and 3 Experimental Mech Suits. And like its been said that's 750 & 800 respect points saved for other useful items. Also I've been getting so many of those Colonel armors through events there's been almost no point in trying to farm UWV at the moment.

jkl
05-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Is ther anything that lower level people can farm? I'm level 72...anything around there?

Try looking at this spreadsheet. Very helpful in my opinion. If doesn't work, PM me and I will help you. Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3eW c&type=view&gid=6&f=true&sortcolid=2&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

MaDrAvEr
05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Now it seems worth it ty very much for tht valuable info 

sez
05-07-2012, 04:35 AM
Ma Sheng for me the last 2+ weeks as well

Max Power
05-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Ditto on Ma Sheng. Most other loot spots give me too little.

Whoopdido1980
05-07-2012, 05:48 AM
576 energy x 20 hits, but you get some of the best available loot in the game and over a million cash. Normally it takes over two days to the job once but if you have the Devil's Take Down + Agent(?)/Goodfella you can do it in just over a day.

Most other farmable map jobs reward loot that doesn't help me very much anymore, and the loot from Ma Sheng is comparable to respect items from the equipment store.

The Experimental Mech Suit is 17/33 and FCG is 17/27. Every Mech Suit saves 800 RP that can be spent on something else.
The Reinforced Tonfa is 24/19. One less attack point than the Chainwhip, but it's free and allows you to spend 750 RP on something else.
The Chinese Assault Rifle at 35/23 has one less attack than the RPG, but it has a much better defense.

Every time you beat up Ma Sheng you save 750-1000 Respect, and you still get over $1 million bonus.

Wow. The Devil's Takedown sure is a useful item. Wish I had one. At an absolute minimum it would take me 56 hours to defeat Ma Sheng.

Babytway
05-07-2012, 07:50 AM
i havent' farmed since M4a1's....i have been hitting Ma sheng in black market but i wouldn't call that farming seeing as though it takes about 2dAYS to get one item.

sexkitteh
05-07-2012, 07:55 AM

Knowing this then - what is the best way to spend the RP?

And what level do I need to be to farm MaSheng? I need to start planning the skill points to do that one...

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Knowing this then - what is the best way to spend the RP?

And what level do I need to be to farm MaSheng? I need to start planning the skill points to do that one...

You don't need skill points - you need energy - plus the cash buy in........

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 08:12 AM
i havent' farmed since M4a1's....i have been hitting Ma sheng in black market but i wouldn't call that farming seeing as though it takes about 2dAYS to get one item.

Even though I only got a few M4's before they got rusty.........I am still collecting the rusties since stats are still OK.
And Devilish Taxis and Police Vans when I can.

Strawberry Cough
05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
still working on Double Deckers!

sexkitteh
05-07-2012, 08:22 AM
You don't need skill points - you need energy - plus the cash buy in........

Yes but I'm not putting any skill points into energy till I'm close to mashang or whatever his name is... that's why I'm asking about level... so if it's level 100 - I'll probably start putting skills into energy at around level 84...

Swifty
05-07-2012, 08:37 AM
I am farming the Octagon boss.

Slow going but worth the effort.

murf
05-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Even though I only got a few M4's before they got rusty.........I am still collecting the rusties since stats are still OK.
And Devilish Taxis and Police Vans when I can.

Personally, I think you should do your best to try and save for the buy-in for either ECB or UWV (if they are open to you)...

I have 53k fight won and here are the gun drops I've gotten...

24 M72 Rocket Launcher (19, 14)
20 Bloody AK (15 ,11)
37 Skull Shotguns (18, 7)
312 M14 Sniper Rifle (9, 7)
662 Steyr AUG (7, 6)

So, not including RPGs and Sawn-off that you get got completing TL & HH goals + event guns, your 500th gun will quickly become the Steyr AUG (7,6) and the Rusty will only adds (0,5). I would rather farm UWV or ECBs, which will be used for a much longer time frame. Just my 2 cents.

dudeman
05-07-2012, 08:44 AM
I am farming the Octagon boss.

Slow going but worth the effort.

I'm not a fan of the Cagefighter Pads, but the other two items would help me. I still prefer Ma Sheng though, I only get one shot at Kane da Silva and then he's going to disappear on me until this broken game gets fixed again.

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Personally, I think you should do your best to try and save for the buy-in for either ECB or UWV (if they are open to you)...

20 Bloody AK (15 ,11)
662 Steyr AUG (7, 6)

So, not including RPGs and Sawn-off that you get got completing TL & HH goals + event guns, your 500th gun will quickly become the Steyr AUG (7,6) and the Rusty will only adds (0,5). I would rather farm UWV or ECBs, which will be used for a much longer time frame. Just my 2 cents.

I know...I know - I have to save for some of those big buy-ins. Having a hard time rationalizing it because when I get a pile of cash it usually goes for a building - like right now I have almost enough for a 2nd Upscale - so it's tough for me to deplete that to go for a map mission.

But once I'm earning more then it will be easier - maybe I'm just not there yet............kwim

murf
05-07-2012, 08:56 AM
I know...I know - I have to save for some of those big buy-ins. Having a hard time rationalizing it because when I get a pile of cash it usually goes for a building - like right now I have almost enough for a 2nd Upscale - so it's tough for me to deplete that to go for a map mission.

But once I'm earning more then it will be easier - maybe I'm just not there yet............kwim

Yeah, I struggled with that at the time too, so I hear you....but was very happy when I finally sucked it up and did it...although the new buy-ins are cheap as compared to Leila which was $15mm, I think

murf
05-07-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm not a fan of the Cagefighter Pads, but the other two items would help me. I still prefer Ma Sheng though, I only get one shot at Kane da Silva and then he's going to disappear on me until this broken game gets fixed again.

Just re-install the game, it worked for me...I'm going to farm Ma Sheng until I only need ~25 CW/Tonfa (fill in the rest with event items) then switch back to Octagon...

dudeman
05-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Unlocking map missions without spending large sums of cash at once can be done, but it takes some time and planning ahead to do it.

1. Look at the loot spreadsheet here ( ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3eW c).
2. Scroll to the right where it lists the job requirements.
3. Make a note of the required item(s), or remember it/them using brain power.
4. Buy one or two of those items as you can afford them.

Doing this allows you to save a bit of cash too because you can purchase items as soon as you get a bit of cash instead of saving up and paying bank fees to get all the items at once.

murf
05-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Unlocking map missions without spending large sums of cash at once can be done, but it takes some time and planning ahead to do it.

1. Look at the loot spreadsheet here ( ttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3eW c).
2. Scroll to the right where it lists the job requirements.
3. Make a note of the required item(s), or remember it/them using brain power.
4. Buy one or two of those items as you can afford them.

Doing this allows you to save a bit of cash too because you can purchase items as soon as you get a bit of cash instead of saving up and paying bank fees to get all the items at once.

That's a good point...I think I used any money from robberies to purchase the items to open Leila, and when it got down to a reasonable number, then saved for that.

Maniaxe
05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
@Dudeman: That was some seriously solid advice you just gave there. I had looked a what buy ins would increase my stats now and be replaced later, but never considered buying in bit by bit.

Seven million of the buy in for UWV and ECB is both machines guns....I plan on farming both until the Red Light distct opens up for me later on.

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 11:10 AM

20 Bloody AK (15 ,11)
662 Steyr AUG (7, 6)

are you referring to Empire Airport - and the city bus?
and what is UWV - sorry

Vartains
05-07-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm currently farmin M1014 shotguns until black market unlocks.

Maniaxe
05-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Sasha - I think murf is referring to the ECB (Empire City Bus) is at Red Light District and UWV (Urban Warfare Vest) is at Empire Arena Plaza.Check the buy in requirements for both and maybe you will better understand why I am not farming until later levels.

Vartains
05-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Drop rate for ECB @ red cascade is like 12% if I'm not mistaken, Lot of time and xp gain and chances are not that good.

Sasha54
05-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Sasha - I think murf is referring to the ECB (Empire City Bus) is at Red Light District and UWV (Urban Warfare Vest) is at Empire Arena Plaza.Check the buy in requirements for both and maybe you will better understand why I am not farming until later levels.

thanks - those areas are not open to me yet...........

murf
05-07-2012, 01:33 PM
are you referring to Empire Airport - and the city bus?
and what is UWV - sorry

No - Red Light District - Red Cascade - Empire Central Bus (ECB) (15, 17) drops 0.7/1000
Urban Warfare Vest (11,20) Empire Arena - Clothing Store - drops 1.23/1000

murf
05-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Drop rate for ECB @ red cascade is like 12% if I'm not mistaken, Lot of time and xp gain and chances are not that good.

You have to look at it per energy....you get .7 / 1000 for 15A, 17D item...this is a near-end gear loot item (until you replace with Exceleros), so if getting 3-4 of these a day isn't good, how else are you spending your energy?

I think everyone is overly concerned about leveling too fast, I came to the forums very late (I've mastered every level up to Junkyard, complete waste) after that, I've spent all my XP farming and all my stamina PvP (except juicy robs)....I am now L187 with stats of 47xxx, 40xxx (true def is 99%) with only 6 crates when they were 15g. I'm pretty happy with the results and I enjoyed myself on the way, strategically using energy, stamina, time & in-game money

murf
05-07-2012, 01:54 PM

Also, I am farming Black Market currently...but one thing I want to point out is that if you need att/def pts now black market may not be the right move...

Ma Sheng costs 11520 energy to get a 24/19 weapon, for most mid-level players this replaces Nail Bats for an improvement of 17/14

If you farmed ECB's, in 11520 energy you would get 8 of them. Let's say you replace Camaros (5/4) that's an improvement of 10/13 for each ECB... for the same energy spent that's an improvement of 80/104

So, I think mid-level players should focus on farming ECB until they get their att/def to a level where they focus on the very-end game instead of the near-end game.