PDA

View Full Version : Pvp based strategy

05-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Hi I am new here :)
Been reading a while and noticed the theme is sort of the opposite to how I play yet I have only seen one non gold buyer with better stats than me since I was level 40 (now level 96). I have focused on Pvp almost completely only have $96k income with 230 allies or so. Army is currently about 650 super hornets with a mix of eagle fighter jets, gign and demolitions for rest of units. Use a couple tricks to farm tons of valor and camped for a little bit at level 40. Wondering if anyone has a similar constant Pvp tactics.

Hellstorm
05-06-2012, 09:27 PM
I used to... Did a lot of pvp but the losses were tramendous, therefore I stopped. But if it goes well for you continue it. Even though I had huge losses I experienced a huge economic advantage and gain through pvp. There are different ways, everybody has to find his own. I changed mine from offensive to defensive, half camping, still using my energy to farm though. Now looking to build everything there is, of course not including gold buildings, in my case I have a few crappy defense buildings that I need to build. After that my plan is to continue the missions... While I'm doing all that I'm focusing on my economy and defense. I miss pvp though

Aidan
05-07-2012, 12:55 AM
You must be experiencing the glitch. I'm guessing that you rarely lost any units when attacking, right?

05-07-2012, 03:48 AM
Depends who I fight don't have as bad loses as you complain about but I have for lost like 1000 or so demolitions like 140 gign and 200 super hornets In my last 2500 or so battles I normally have 10k-25k attack more than the defense of people i fight and a maxed infirmary

Poopenshire
05-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Sounds like another Glitch person. I lose easily a few million worth of units for every 10 fights, and have since they upped the casualty rates a few months back. I can easily lose 4 or 5 units with a few hundred thousand per fight. I stopped buying anything valor except SH and SF because of casualty rates. even those two are dying on me regularly now. i lose one of each per 10 attacks. just could not sustain my inventory. I changed my whole PVP strategy.

JMC
05-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Not a glitch person. He experienced gains as a low level with low allies, but as you can see by his other post there, he's gone through 1000 demolitions, and almost 350 valor units in the last 2500 battles, because he's a higher level now.

Picking targets very carefully, like people under 20% of your strength, that is the normal loss rate. If he had the glitch, he would of done so with maybe 25-50 demolition losses and under 10 valor unit losses.

He's short about 340 units from his last 2500 fights. People with the glitch who have done 25000 fights, have an advantage of 1500 valor units now. It's ridiculous. They're all at 2500, while im at 1450. With the glitch, i'd easily have 3000, so it like doubles your valor count.

05-07-2012, 05:17 AM
Yeah I spent a while just saving up Valor then bought a lot of super hornets at once had a very swingy demolitions army for ages my attack stat would regularly go up and down with losses compared to gold farming