PDA

View Full Version : Payam is quitting?

Yahkin
05-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I get and see his random wall spam that is a bit odd, but today I saw a post on Sez's wall from him stating that he is uninstalling and done with the game.

Did Funzio just lose half their profit? :)

Burn
05-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Depending on which of the various rumours you believe, Payam (and some of the other mega players) may well have been Funzio employees anyway.

If you like conspiracy theories... Funzio was recently sold to new owners. Payam is quitting. Coincidence?

It's a job for Mulder and Scully!

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Yeah he posted that on my wall too lol. Perhaps its cause I was one of the people he was visiting daily.

Swifty
05-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I have learned through painful experience not to believe anything Payam says.

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 06:37 PM
I have learned through painful experience not to believe anything Payam says.

Same here, he almost got me into shiet with the other side of the war, cause he was posting shiz on my wall acting like we were out with females the night before. Luckily people know his multi dysfunctional personalities and knew what was up.

Dipstik
05-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Wouldn't it be amusing if the strongest players were plants to taunt players into spending to keep up... I wonder if it would be effective if true.

Swifty
05-06-2012, 06:48 PM
If Payam was such a plant, then it probably worked.

Nicholost
05-06-2012, 06:50 PM
My spidey senses say no. Sounds like another Payam trick.

Fig Oni
05-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I think I'm 90% sure what the true story of payman is plus he not a plant for funzio, I bet the worker at funzio at having a chuckle reading them quotes.
Busy now I give you the low down soon.

NotHappyatU
05-06-2012, 07:07 PM
I hate payam.

I love xenoke because he's my dad, I like noodles, haroc, yesuispal, bulldog, they're my uncles. Twinkie and Katie are my sisters. Joeycool is my older brother.

I like my family.

i need muney
05-06-2012, 07:12 PM
I hate payam.

I love xenoke because he's my dad, I like noodles, haroc, yesuispal, bulldog, they're my uncles. Twinkie and Katie are my sisters. Joeycool is my older brother.

I like my family.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

NotHappyatU
05-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Thank you. That is beautiful.

Nudie
05-06-2012, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they were all shills - a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game

Dravak
05-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Woke up got a nice sleep , bleh he won't quit !
Real quitters don't say goodbye !

They just vanish into air ... that how you quit a game !

Sasha54
05-06-2012, 08:03 PM
I hate payam.

I like my family.

MeNotHappyAtYou........

What is it you are trying to say?

Labradorite
05-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Thank you. That is beautiful.

Sounds familiar. Somebody said that before...

Plux
05-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Payam whichever software development work he'll be doing next will surely turn up again. Pay America perhaps the name origination, who knows......who cares aye.
Plux is now Lord Shemyaza in game. Thankyou Fizzle and Tech Support. You always help a great funder.

Dravak
05-07-2012, 04:57 AM
LoL Plux am suprised you are not on the payroll , anyway like said been trough enough P2W .
to recognise those gang forming , one of the reasons I stay away from most of those games .

Disclaimer :
conspiracy theorie so don't take it for fact .
But they do bring sensations to most of the customers , so what will they do now ?
Cause no drama at HL , means boredom , but since Payam has to play legit now .
Is also a big drama lol , ha I say give it 2 weeks and he is back and big and more bad mofo ..
Terrorising everybody again with his henchmen .

mnju_03
05-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Nikes!!! Spend spend!

koralene
05-07-2012, 05:13 AM
Payam is now alex with 1 mafia.

Dravak
05-07-2012, 05:16 AM
LOL guess says it all ;) , how do you know Koralene ?

You got him on your news list ?

koralene
05-07-2012, 05:17 AM
LOL guess says it all ;) , how do you know Koralene ?

You got him on your news list ?

Screenshot from xenoke.

Let me see i can post the pic.

Chiefer
05-07-2012, 05:22 AM
I just dumped on this thread. It annoyed me.

Dravak
05-07-2012, 05:24 AM
LOL , ah well they always move on to the next projects .
That part Plux is right , and btw funzio top4 has senior vice president and vice president in Gree.
So Plux they are not abandoning the ship .

koralene
05-07-2012, 05:27 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/melliquor/002-6.jpg

Dravak
05-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Edit : any chance of seeing what is left of his inventory lol ,
Ask xenoke to take screen shot of those ;) .

Wonder if he has 500 of every respect weapons .
And the google limited gun . 255 Attack 112 defense .

koralene
05-07-2012, 05:38 AM
you beter redit koralena , cause it takes you to your album , and you are HOT :p

Please close that out... lol. i did that by mistake. I don't like my pics in here. :( Thank you :)

Dravak
05-07-2012, 05:43 AM
LoL I edit to save you from stalkers , to have you quote my post Lmao ....

Hysterical :D muwhahaha I give up LOL

koralene
05-07-2012, 05:49 AM
LoL I edit to save you from stalkers , to have you quote my post Lmao ....

Hysterical :D muwhahaha I give up LOL

hahahaha... i don't mind you saying i'm hot... i just can't believe i posted a link to there. luckily i didn't have any rude pics in there :p Now you are one of the select few who have actually seen what i look like. :)

Dravak
05-07-2012, 05:58 AM
LOL now you are going to antagonise Sasha , she is so going to ask people around LMAO.
You know her , she always want to know how people look like :p

MajorOffensive
05-07-2012, 05:58 AM
IF it turns out to be true, there may be hope for the higher levels after all. Or at least an Alex with 1 Mafia doesn't seem all that intimidating.

hahahaha... i don't mind you saying i'm hot... i just can't believe i posted a link to there. luckily i didn't have any rude pics in there :p Now you are one of the select few who have actually seen what i look like. :)
Everyone on the internet likes pics!;)

Best not to fuel the creepers, though, I suppose.

i need muney
05-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Pics? Pics?! HOT? What? I want piaks! X@

koralene
05-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Everyone on the internet likes pics!;)

Best not to fuel the creepers, though, I suppose.

Pics? Pics?! HOT? What? I want piaks! X@

I posted a link to my photobucket album by mistake and dravak saw some of my pics lol... total flippin accident.

i need muney
05-07-2012, 06:31 AM
I posted a link to my photobucket album by mistake and dravak saw some of my pics lol... total flippin accident.
I feel cheated out :( Dvarak, can you draw? Or poetically savvy enough?

Dravak
05-07-2012, 06:34 AM
LoL muney it isn't often I edit a whole post , says enough doesn't it ;)

pluxfan2
05-07-2012, 06:35 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that Xenoke is a developer for Funzio based on some things that are available on the net.

I will happily fund Funzio while I enjoy this game. I do share trading as a side income and some small amount of profits will go here but nothing major. It will never get into the tens of thousands, that is when people have a problem and need to seriously delete the game. I think there are a few people that may need to do that, Live within your means people.

Good luck all with the event.

i need muney
05-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Hey dude, I know you posted that in jest
That's the spot where it should've ended :D

koralene
05-07-2012, 06:42 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that Xenoke is a developer for Funzio based on some things that are available on the net.

I will happily fund Funzio while I enjoy this game. I do share trading as a side income and some small amount of profits will go here but nothing major. It will never get into the tens of thousands, that is when people have a problem and need to seriously delete the game. I think there are a few people that may need to do that, Live within your means people.

I can confirm that xenoke is definitely not a developer. He just likes to be the best at what he does. :)

i need muney
05-07-2012, 06:43 AM
I can confirm that xenoke is definitely not a developer. He just likes to be the best at what he does. :)
With this game it's "Best at spending money"? :)

pluxfan2
05-07-2012, 06:46 AM
Very true Mr Muney

Dravak
05-07-2012, 06:48 AM
No in every P2W game there will be somebody who will outspent a whole server :p
Cause they can , and cause they want too ..

Same as kickstarter some people will gladly fund a whole project they like alone !
It has nothing to do with being a bad person or good person , some people just do it cause they can afford it .

That is how the world works , some people are so cheapskate they will never pay a dime for supporting this game.
While they are sitting on millions , look at Bill Gates lol
He was forced to give to charity, then decide to drop from the top 5 richest men on the planet .
Just to avoid scrutiny , anyway charity is tax reductable , this game isn't :p

pluxfan2
05-07-2012, 06:58 AM
The key is to live within your means. If you have a family and are spending loads on games so that your family suffers and goes without, then you have a PROBLEM. Im sure there are bound to be a few players on here like that.

xenoke
05-07-2012, 07:09 AM

A developer ?? :confused:

Ghost818
05-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Lol xenoke is a Boss developer or not :)

Maniaxe
05-07-2012, 07:11 AM
I wouldn't say my family and kids suffers from my gold spending, I mean they may get a few blisters and sunburned, but a little hard labor never hurt. I feed them well, potatoes, hardtack, creek water you know good stuff like that.

Just kidding guys, I spend almost no gold, I use their labor money for other vices.

pluxfan2
05-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Xenoke looking forward to having my rear kicked by your goodself at Lv 142 ;)

Plux (now Lord Shemyaza, sends his regard too).

Keep up the great work Funzio.

Dravak
05-07-2012, 07:26 AM
Well we all know what happened to that kid who stole the mum CC.
But atleast he had the decency to quit . play free or Play what you can AFFORD but don't go over budget to compete.
If I go one cent over budget I rather delete this app and take the losses :p
Then sink in more time and money !