PDA

View Full Version : Where does the game crash the most for you?

wupuck
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
This game crashes on me about 100% of the time I play. Very frequently it'll crash after my first action. Occasionally I can get a few (missions/opening an event item) actions done. RARELY will i be able to attack/raid someone and survive long enough to get all my alotted items. Usually I'm limited to one person I can attack/raid. Many times I don't get the goal rewards or looted items because of crashing.

I attribute most of my losses because of this games instability as I get so sick of the crashes I walk a way for a few weeks and miss out on my collections and don't up my attack/defense. I've gone as far as uploading a ton of my crash logs to Funzio - but this is still P!$$ing me off.

Am I the only experiencing this? Where are you experiencing the most crashes?

Maybe now w/ FUNZIO having $210 Mil in the bank they can try fixing some of these crashes.

Arizona
05-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Crashes after I attack.
I don't think it'll ever get fixed as it appears to be a memory issue. Newer devices have less issues I've noticed.

wupuck
05-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Crashes after I attack.
I don't think it'll ever get fixed as it appears to be a memory issue. Newer devices have less issues I've noticed.

That's my gut feeling as well.

Warfiend
05-06-2012, 05:26 PM
For me it's a guaranteed crash if I attack someone after visiting 2 other bases, and a possible crash if I attack someone after visiting 1 other base. So far, I haven't crashed if the person I'm attacking is the first base I've visited since launch. So my routine if I'm going to do pvp is to close all apps, restart the ipad, then if I don't find my target within two base visits, exit the app and go back in for another two bases.

I restart the whole ipad before starting pvp as that seems to lesson the chances of a crash on a second base visit.

It's a PITA, but I can't see myself playing this on my iphone's tiny screen. It's weird that kingdom age doesn't have this problem.

I seem to get loot when it does crash, not sure if I do everytime. One time I went back into the game after a crash to find an extra event box I had nabbed. He would have lost more if it didn't crash.

Buggs1a
05-06-2012, 05:29 PM
All the time anywhere on both my ipad 3 and ipod touch retina 4g 32gb.

GhostShot
05-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Yeah, usually right after an attack (especially when I'm working towards a mission for Valor), game crashes. A LOT.

wupuck
05-07-2012, 10:20 PM
bump bump bump

manbeast
05-07-2012, 10:33 PM
right before it tells me the attack result.

or right when i'm opening a med kit

absolute worst possible time lol

vorm
05-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I must be one of the lucky ones, on my 4S it never crashes. I've probably only had 3 or 4 crashes ever.

Q Raider
05-08-2012, 12:46 AM
On Attack almost every time.

On First Raid if hit a character or cash building almost every time.

If select a defense weapon or non cash building for first Raid crash rate drops to about 60%.

My solution has been to hit a non cash building first, if no crash can raid normally. If crashes then go back in and see if I can chase them down again, seem to have about a three to five minute window to do this otherwise it will crash again.

JohnnyR
05-08-2012, 01:01 AM
Used to crash all the time on my attacks. Never crashes now though. Props to Funzio, majorly irritating till they updated something.

hound
05-08-2012, 02:04 AM
I must be one of the lucky ones, on my 4S it never crashes. I've probably only had 3 or 4 crashes ever.

My iPhone 4s also never crashed/forced closed on me. My iPad (2nd gen) has!! Worst was when buying gold! Fortunenly, Funzio support has been on my trouble tickets to give me credit each time...

StuN
05-08-2012, 06:57 AM
My gen 1 iPad crashed every time I tried to attack again. Since upgrading to the gen 3 iPad two months ago, it's never crashed & has never crashed on my 4s

Buggs1a
05-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Well for me I've lost so much stamina from crashes and no raid attack results I wish funzio gave me some stamina.

RedLabit
05-09-2012, 01:44 AM
On 4s, used to crash occasionally, but have not have an occurrence for some time now. I suspect some the crashes while attacking is related to multiple players attacking the same victim, or maybe the victim is collecting cash or making adjustment to his base at the same time. I think Funzio may have fix this for 4s now since I no longer crash out.