PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions..

AdamChed
05-06-2012, 03:22 PM
This Med Kit Event with the Vaccines.. has anyone made it past 8 vaccines yet? I've opened at least 40 med kits and their almost all full of allies and valor stars.. annoying as heck since I'm using gold to open them up.

Also, I've got 334 allies, yet when I go into battle it says i only use 165 of them, what gives? Seeing redundant to add all these allies if you can't use them.

Luke7676
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
1st answer. Yes a few ppl have posted already that made it to 10 without gold.

2nd answer. You are not high enough lvl to use all 334 allies. So your lvl 33ish If not mistaken if only able to use 165 allies

Bronco928
05-06-2012, 04:26 PM
This Med Kit Event with the Vaccines.. has anyone made it past 8 vaccines yet? I've opened at least 40 med kits and their almost all full of allies and valor stars.. annoying as heck since I'm using gold to open them up.

Also, I've got 334 allies, yet when I go into battle it says i only use 165 of them, what gives? Seeing redundant to add all these allies if you can't use them.

I just got to 10, but I used gold to open a bunch of extra kits. BTW, gold doesn't guarantee a vaccine; it only guarantees the kit will open. Some people tend to get confused about this and believe b/c they spent some money they will automatically win; that's simply not the case, it's purely a statistics/ luck thing. As you accumulate more of the desired item, your chances of getting another decreases; once you're at 8, your odds seem to be reduced. Just to offer some perspective, I used around 2700 thoughout the event for various stuff. I used some for energy refills, to help me get more kits, some for stamina refills for same and $$. Then of course the obvious, opening kits and resetting the timer. My best advice to get 10 is to go all out early; meaning, I use gold to reset the timer and open kits the 1st few days in an attempt to get 8 by the end of day 1 or 2. I got to 8 on day two; then it took me almost 4 days to get 9, then 10 shortly after.

Good luck to all!
Bronco928