PDA

View Full Version : game crashing, IOS 5.1

Rasta420
05-06-2012, 01:36 PM
please excuse me if this is the wrong forum or venue for this post...

when i try to invade or attack another player the game crashes back to IOS and i have to re-connect, all other play appears to be working

Rasta420

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 01:39 PM
#1 Turn off your device then turn it back on, doing so clears the cache and prevents crashes. If this doesnt work, see #2

#2 Delete and re install the app. No you will not lose your character or anything associated with it. Everything is saved Server Side (on their server) not Client Side (on your device)

If those fixes dont work, contact support. (see my guide on how to contact support)

Freekizh
05-06-2012, 01:43 PM
#1 Turn off your device then turn it back on, doing so clears the cache and prevents crashes. If this doesnt work, see #2

#2 Delete and re install the app. No you will not lose your character or anything associated with it. Everything is saved Server Side (on their server) not Client Side (on your device)

If those fixes dont work, contact support. (see my guide on how to contact support)

If you use Microsoft products you would be familiar with this approach :)

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 01:55 PM
If you use Microsoft products you would be familiar with this approach :)
lmao how true, something doesn't work you restart your comp. If that doesnt fix it you re install the product. IF that doesn't work then you contact support. Nice catch haha

Rasta420
05-07-2012, 02:57 PM
power off didn't help...deleting app and re-installing...no reg entries to delete??? no files to delete and recycle bin to clear?...lol....

Rasta420

EDIT: re-install of the game appears to be a quick fix, i have a ticket open and game has crashed once again after trying to attack/raid rivals. I can raid/attack rivals now, only crashed once in about 10 skirmishes.